Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy Folks!

Well heat back to my grow area....um almost killed the everything. Was down to 12c....for a few mf days....the flower room held 61-77 temps but the veg sucked. Clones are alive still!! Lol. I haven't been in fr 2 tent for a day or more......I'm afraid....

Anyway. Here's tg veg problems....looks like cal mag? Guess it's flocking out of solution?or is this what 13c looks like.

Sorry y'all priorities.....especially since I'm also studying for a drug test I'm a little mad at them....had to go see the Dr and get mf pills to sleep. Been 11 days now I've been studying. Pain relief will be the next pills...I'm also not happy!!!!!!! Studying sucks

Thanks for letting me rant.

Burnt roots. If not fixed, leads to root rot. What you have. Flush flush flush. Stop worriing about the science of growing n just get to the basics. Learn to read the plant. Meters are junk unless u can use them. Get away from soil n machines. Use coco. Get a ph meter n ppm meter. Use perfect ph nutes n start over. Youll get it I spent 10 years of learning before I could grow properly n decent clean smoke. Learn to watxh the plant n how it grows. Use mostly ph water. Less is more. Just sayn

On temps. Me, i have high temp issues if anything. Its where i live. :( Now that i'm in flowering 12/12 i run the lights at night, when its cooler, and on off peak power charges.

When i was getting the cuttings in my Spacebox going, and am germinating seeds i have a propogation heat mat sitting underneath the box, run off a thermostat controller (cheap one from a hydropnics shop) set at 25 C.

Now i have also used those on a GH bench at work where we needed to raise the night time temps in a clear plastic chamber we built over the bench to do fungal infections on wheat. Worked well with a couple of these mats on the bench under the pots. Low level, gentle, constant heat, but would turn off in the day when temps went over the set-point on the controller.

These heaters are cheap, robust, and, electrically, suitable for "continuous duty". Wont control around a +/- set-point but useful for taking the bottom few degrees off low temp extremes.

Just something to consider, but will only work in a reasonably confined space.

Nice finish Lowded! I knew you could do it!! Your gals are looking plump and brrrrrrr did someone say cold plants???? Brrrrrr

653301EB-ED28-480C-A2C8-BCBFA21C1EA3.jpeg

They still alive though and yes the leaves can turn and die from the cold so don’t fret just put a hot bucket in there lol

Thank you guys! I'm using calmag by growtech(just as I have it). No silica...mix 3ml/g growtech calmag, then advanced nutz micro, then grow and bloom all equal amts. The one plants been a bitch for a while, the green crack. I might just toss it.
Ok I'll flush with a low 1-1-1 ph perfect trio. When it's dry.
I have coco in 20 1l pots for next grow. What I can see already with my old Raz is it loves love's love's the coco!!! I'm moving to coco and autowater. So I agree.
I did have some sitting in just the clear solo cups no red one around....whoops! I have half a mind to worm bin it....just reset. But the Zamdelica, I don't know what I did there....maybe too wet again and root rotted. Shucks.

:high-five:. Many Ty Shed!!
@KosmicKonsiousness how rude of me welcome to my journal!

I flushed the veg ones dry, ppm in 420 most ppm out was 4-500. One was 800. I flushed these same plants with
5g
15 ml calmag
10 ml AN MGB
Ppm 420
Ph 5.8
I allowed for mixing time like 5-10 min between adding next nutz. Should be well blended. I was rushing this week and may not of allowed peoper mix

Ppms across all 400-480 ppm out
Sorry Shed didn't see this till after. I'm also letting super dry before adding nutz water.

Clones, one rotted right off. I cut again an put er back. I remixed new tap water and rapid start 2.5 ml to 5l. I put water 1 in below net pot of rocks to let rapid rooters dry and see if I can pull roots. Two roots I saw were brown like in the pic.

On
When i was getting the cuttings in my Spacebox going, and am germinating seeds i have a propogation heat mat sitting underneath the box, run off a thermostat controller (cheap one from a hydropnics shop) set at 25 C.
Thanks! This was temporary temps as my heating system was out. I have a heating mat but it’s wrapped around my co2 producing yeast in my flower room :rofl: C’est La vi. ( I’m not as bilingual as I should b so sorry Francos)
were sending our snow plows to Calgary to help out! I was imagining that convoy down the 2 :D
It dumped about a foot Tuesday. Busses rolled over in Calgary lol.
:). The brown roots look like they are at the bottom...were they soaking in water? That would do it.
Yea I was pre occupied and paid no attention. Was 15c or less for a week. They are on hydro rocks with bubbles under it.
Looks like those plugs are holding a lot of water.
They are wet AF. I wasn’t paying any attention. I put them back on the hydro rocks with fresh water 5l mixed with 2.5ml GH rapid start and a little water soluble mycos from blue sky. The water is bubbling about 2in below the hydro pots. The hydro rocks are about 1/2 way up thepots to hold the rapid rooters. Cool?
Yep, cold water. Use 29% H202 Oxidizer. Propagates in 3 days with no side affects. Its safe n feeds the roots oxygen. Fast Growth⚡
Thanks more details! I have 29% food grade h2o2 hanging out right next to the McCloner.

For veg tent,
I also spoke with @Kingjoe83 he mentioned yellow leaf down low to be Possible N shortage. I will try up micro and see. Now it’s all set at 400ppm we couldn’t really diagnose the browning but the yellow made sense.

Howdy Folks!

Well heat back to my grow area....um almost killed the everything. Was down to 12c....for a few mf days....the flower room held 61-77 temps but the veg sucked. Clones are alive still!! Lol. I haven't been in fr 2 tent for a day or more......I'm afraid....

Anyway. Here's tg veg problems....looks like cal mag? Guess it's flocking out of solution?or is this what 13c looks like.

Sorry y'all priorities.....especially since I'm also studying for a drug test I'm a little mad at them....had to go see the Dr and get mf pills to sleep. Been 11 days now I've been studying. Pain relief will be the next pills...I'm also not happy!!!!!!! Studying sucks

Thanks for letting me rant.
Looks like maybe even magnesium def ?

Back
Top Bottom