Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

It's not over watering, more heat or light issue.
Thank you! :high-five:
Lol you can see by my grow, I do have watering issues!
I've never had plants like this Coco SOG yet. The stems are green not red like all mine before! When I super cropped that one Shed was commenting on I found the stalk was hollow.

So I moved the light down a week ago maybe it reacted more than the others. Some girls are so sensitive to changes. WOW.
And
I did raised the temp from 74to77d and from 62 to 66n. I changed the Rh from 90-50%. Of course I do three things, lower light, lowered Rh and raise temp, all at once then go f what happened!
I don't think I'm going to worry too much about the heat or Rh unless advised.
I thought coming on with 3rdw bloom I'd raise temp, lower Rh and increase light.
I noticed rh in the 90's makes your tops all saggy they seem to like rh but not 90+ IMO. Maybe they can't transpire and get wet and soggy/floppy.

You were right PennyW! These crops are about to get better!!! Some info has busted through my ego and are touching on my brain!

Today's project put boat away, it's supposed to be -17c tonight. Guess I'd better winterize.

LOL! If it makes you feel any better that's about all I get from my girl too. She's slowly learning to decipher the different kinds of high but most of the time I just get a "yeah, I'm high". Oh well, as long as she lets me do my thing then she's a cool GF in my books!
she is a cool GF!! Better put a ring on that :cool:

Love the tin foil supercrop brace! I may have to steal that for when they don't stay bent :thanks:

That's a shit-ton of praying right there btw. :)
That’s an excellent idea! Don’t forget to take the tape off when she heals, or if it’s too risky, just leave it;)

Look at all that progress within a few short hours!
:welldone:
:yahoo:Shed it was a learning day!

That f BB is so light right now. Good but grrr. I'm waiting longer. I might just spit on the top and give her enough for the top portion of roots and try let those roots really work that old water out from the bottom. As per thread. I watered my first and I noticed no water running through! It all was sucked up! The edges pushed back out, a 2g took about 2.5l to get a drop of runoff! Just like it said! So happy to see progress I hope that was my issue. :high-five:

Howdy 420 Folks! Let's do week 3 day one SOG photos! I have a question about removing underbrush from SOG. I took a pic where I thought to remove to. Let me know! 5in in a week, Coco where ya been my whole growing experience!

Tand tnonw tnha thumbs! I do wash my hands so calm down! @Kingjoe83 is always giving me shit for not wearimg my gloves. Sorry all! But I f love the idea. There are some promix/Coco size comparisons so happy with Coco!

Cheers!

There will, or better be no shortage of clones!

Howdy Folks!
Well snowday, the wind was crazy last night. Im on OGH today so no focusing!! :rofl::popcorn:
Ok new genetics! A Hawaiian from @newty production line, kona, is joining the family! Adoption day. She was in quarintine for 10days. I sprayed her today with some shine 70%=7/1. When lights come on she will finally get warm temps, rh and light! I do like how strong this strain is already! She will survive in my hands!
The sickly BB has the bottom leafs turning up! I put a tad more than it could use in a day other that spit yesterday so we're waiting for Featherlight. There are two more a little sad prep girls I need to nurse the rootball for the Dec1 flip.

Btw...the f Zamaladalicas are putting on height...I'm going to have a party I'm hoping...if I can water:rofl:.
So I mixed another barrel o nutz for week three. I had a siphoning after pumping problem that added 15 extra g to the volume so here's where I landed I think
Grotek pro silicate 1ml/g
CalMax 4ml
AN micro 4.8ml
G/b 2.5ml
Big bud 1ml
Bud candy 2ml
Terp 2ml
EC 0.83
Ph 6.4
So the coco is good with this but the promix seems to be lighter green at this ppm. Oh yea! I can't wait for this strawberry glue Folks!!!
Ok, Break time :passitleft:

Thanks! Those DH, one strawberry glue stem smells like pine the other is something amazing.

Right Shed?! I need to learn to wait...now my watering isn't up to par but the rate of supercropped pointing up in Coco vs promix is unreal. Peat 1 day Coco 2hrs goodness!

So I assume the Zamals are same same. I strip the bottom 1/3 type thing ckean the airspace of leafs next week, let them stretch/ recover a week then ok to flower? Or should I treat these any differently?

Back
Top Bottom