Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Love the tin foil supercrop brace! I may have to steal that for when they don't stay bent :thanks:

That's a shit-ton of praying right there btw. :)

Like aluminum tape? I like all things that shine! Yes I could actually force it sideways with the tape, then it loved god again:rofl: That's Gorilla Glue x Lilly #2. She's so different.

Howdy 420 Folks,

It's a f great day! Went fishing yesterday..I complained about "the fish just not sticking". Damn hook was broke off again? These flys are hard enough. I found another way to make it harder!! :rofl:

So to the grow, things look good. Stupid GC is an asßhole. I also have one banner struggling but at least it's under a new light.

Is there such a thing as too much praying? These are straight up!

Fishing scheduled tomorrow afternoon. Redemption.

Cheers thanks for checking it out.
Man got some crazy microbes happening

Too much lol. F I can't wait till we're all Coco :high-five:. I cannot for the life of me get peat right. They have to droop till leafs fall off before I give a drop lol.
Coco baby its where it’s at ✊

Yea I don't get it somehow my promix gets a solid coating shell. it's dry all around but the center is wet. I looked my old roots. All whispy around the edges and no real cluster in the middle. No wonder it worked so well for me with autos and that beautiful center tap...till I started using bigger pots. So I have heavy, dry rooted, peat pots. I poked a few holes in the GC with a piece of wire to help dry it out. Rootballs are important I guess.

That's what I put together from the hard, dry shelled, wet heavy pots I grow some plants in. 1g Coco is more my style lol. Roots are already growing out the tops of the pots!

Yea I don't get it somehow my promix gets a solid coating shell. it's dry all around but the center is wet. I looked my old roots. All whispy around the edges and no real cluster in the middle. No wonder it worked so well for me with autos and that beautiful center tap...till I started using bigger pots. So I have heavy, dry rooted, peat pots. I poked a few holes in the GC with a piece of wire to help dry it out. Rootballs are important I guess.

That's what I put together from the hard, dry shelled, wet heavy pots I grow some plants in. 1g Coco is more my style lol. Roots are already growing out the tops of the pots!
More roots = more fruits

Howdy Folks!

Here's a photo of last crops roots to see what I'm running. I mixed promix and Coco 3-1 mixing didn't look that we'll as you can see veins of Coco
Tell me what you think? I didn't have anyor just started mycos at the time.

But I think this is one problem for me and peat.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Fishing was good today!
Brown trout were on! I was in the city and some poor pet owners cat ran under my tire on my drive home. I'm not made for the city. But it's good fishing!! Keep your lovley pets in your yard! I feel bad because of an asßhole.

Here are the ACE seeds I'm trying to bring up. They sure are sexy! The one has weird preflower I think at the end of the month I'll flip them with the Darkhorse. They were planted July 30 pg darkhorse were about there too 4 months 120 days let me know if that's too soon!
Man dialing through this journal and seeing how best up these plants look makes me feel pretty bad! Thank for whomever is watching this horror lol. Poor ladies. Flowering must be easier for wet feet of MJ :p

Here's more sad plants prepping for flip and the banner I'm drying out.

Solid reviews Lowded, and great looking plants. Coming along nicely, should make for an exciting flip
Thank you! I love the MJ and getting different effects are a bonus in my mind. That one brand I can't keep my hands off my face. Lol. I'll have to mark that as stay home alone or you will look weird as f in public weed.

How often you watering?
Solid reviews Lowded, and great looking plants. Coming along nicely, should make for an exciting flip
Thanks for trying with the watering follys Folks, I just read Emilya's thread and attached it to my signature. Man the things said in there are what I'm finding with my roots and some errors in how I was getting there, ie. uppottong and rootballs. My roots explain exactly what's is said in there. Straight to the bottom with none in the middle. Lol even where flower can take moister feet. Giving smaller doses till the girl can suck the water out of the bottom to dry the f out, all my findings are in there lol. Just summed up and with purpose!
So sorry promix for all the punches to the balls.
Improper: watering speed, uppotting/no rootball roots straight to the bottom of the pot is what I'm seeing. It's a great lesson and will help me when I go LOS!
I saw this post before but did not know what the words meant. So don't be discouraged if you have to read or try more times folks!
Now, I've about 2weeks to flip, which from the readings, I should have (just) enough time to get the prep girls sucking water! (Actually totally different from the article, it's stressed to never force a plant, to let it tell you) :reading420magazine:

It's great to learn new things on a daily basis.
:high-five:
I just want constant success with no input.:rofl:
Quick Coco question. The Jonny Blaze I have in my sog has the tips of the serrated leafs curling up. I thought it was light (and raised it)
Causing that, but after reading this thread, it mentions that overwatering can cause that curl. Could that be a problem in Coco! Should I take the drip hoses out for a day and dry the coco? Or should I just wait? It's on day one of week 3 atm.
The rest of the plants are beauty's.

Back
Top Bottom