Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Looking good brother I’m sure u will cross the finish line with some great looking buds. But I surly hate bugs boy it’s the season for bugs!!!!!! Lil turds there are a million other plants they can b on right

Looking good brother I’m sure u will cross the finish line with some great looking buds. But I surly hate bugs boy it’s the season for bugs!!!!!! Lil turds there are a million other plants they can b on right
Haha yeah. You've had your turn at bat with the bugs. I need more ladybugs. Yeah why are we so lucky to get bugs. They can fuck off anywhere they want, why they fuckin with our shit!

Bro Im with u 100% hate those things . My new plants I sprayed the hell out them before flower with need so far holding strong but i will stay tuned to how ladybugs world for u prob look into adding them to my pot lol

Bro Im with u 100% hate those things . My new plants I sprayed the hell out them before flower with need so far holding strong but i will stay tuned to how ladybugs world for u prob look into adding them to my pot lol
My only beef with the ladybugs is they dont give you 1500 like the box says. Therye fun to watch... when they're hungry they are on a mission.

That’s a rip off how u keep them alive is there eny special treatment for them ?
You got to spray them with water once and a while. If you have a big problem and it takes a while they will lay eggs

Here is a brief description of my shed (growroom) and some of the items inside.
If you look close you can see the out going vent on the roof. There is an 8 inch inline, for the main room, and a 6 inch for the closet. Both are connected to this outlet. Here is a better look at the interior of this area.

The picture with the light, a Spectrum King 400, is the closet. I'm thinking the roof may need to come down for this grow. The closet also has a cheesey 6 inch inline pushing air in.

The light in the main room is an 1100 watt double ended HPS. I'm using a MH HPS for now, I just wanted to try it... I hate it. I started this plant with a CMH. I like it more than the HPS, but it's nothing like a good LED. For LEDs I've used Spectrum King, 2 different Platinum, Black Dog, Rapid, Perfect Sun, Ursa, G8, I think that's it. I like LED. I also have 2 large CFLs under my bench for greening stuff up, seedlings, and clones. They are a bit too powerful though. I use a welded wire mesh to attach the lights to the ceiling. This way I can put the lights where ever I like.
Here is an obscure picture of my reservoir. I dont know of another one like it. I use an inline fan to cool my water. I've gotten into steaming arguments over the effectiveness of this application, but I can tell you I can cool my water between 10 and 20 degrees reliably. My chiller cost $400, this fan was $20. I adjust the temp by a " valve" on the outlet. All the extra shit is keeping light out of the res.

Wow !! nice "stuff" was (Budget Led's)a considering a Black Dog light but went to Quantrum Boards (budget Led's)
how long do you veg ?

Wow !! nice "stuff" was (Budget Led's)a considering a Black Dog light but went to Quantrum Boards (budget Led's)
how long do you veg ?
Black Dogs are fantastic, but I'm sure there are great lights for a fraction of the cost. I want to try Q Boards. Thanks for stopping in.

These plants were vegged for 2 months

I like big plants. The plant in the HPS light was almost 4.5 feet across. The plant in the pink light (Black Dogs) with the big colas put out a pound. I could use a plant like that again.

Thanks Jack.
I will never forget u shoed me really wat led can do so u looking at qb I’ve seen there amazing my lil mars light def showing some balls lol

I will never forget u shoed me really wat led can do so u looking at qb I’ve seen there amazing my lil mars light def showing some balls lol
I gotta do something. I really dont like my lights

Hps is good but the heat is a downer so much air flow needed so u don’t fry them my boy bough his qb from alibaba man his plants def impressed me the only thing that held me up on buying one was the price but pulled the trigger my room run so much cooler since

Back
Top Bottom