Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Don't add anything until you get it tested. Then, you'll be able to add exactly what you need.
I won't. I was just wondering if it was something that I would add this season while they are growing, or if it would be something to put on in the late fall or early spring to get it ready for next year.

I harvested the Apollo 13 and Tangie broods this morning. Tiny little things. I washed full plants in a 1 gallon bucket. Purple Malawi, and both phenos of strange brew got pollinated by both. There's another set of the three getting harvested in a couple of weeks that was pollinated by ultra Dawg.

Some pics of the flower room

And now for something entirely different. I'm backcrossing a male purple Malawi x Ultra Dawg to the purple mother. He's dropping pollen like crazy.

I have a strange brew and carnival to pollinate as well, but they won't start flowering for me. They've been going limp before I get them watered as they are fairly root bound. I'm thinking the stress of that has stalled them out on the hormone flip though. I up canned the one to a 1 gallon and am doing the other tomorrow when she needs watered. I think I can get them back on track thru this and keeping them from wilting.

Wow. What do you expect from the backcross? Sativa leaning PMxUD back to the PM mother? Wow!
I'm working towards preserving as close to the purple mother as I can get. Although, upping the vigor would be desirable if I can do it. And if I find an incredible cross in the process, even better.

I was hoping to pollinate her with a purple male that came from seeds I made with her and a green Malawi. Unfortunately, the post hasn't cooperated, but my outdoor grow presented me with this chance to backcross. It's hard to tell in the picture, but she's about two foot tall and covered in bud sites. Once I harvest her, I'm going to start searching through those seeds.

I do have the ones I just harvested today, where I pollinated her with Apollo 13 and Tangie.... Hmm, on second thought, there are these to search as well. I have a feeling the Apollo 13 is going to give me the closest to the mother.

And now I've finished the half bowl I started smoking when I began my posts tonight. Wow, it's been a bit since I've smoked her. I had to concentrate there a moment. I'm off to hang with the wife.

Peace

I really love the look of those PCK x Erdpurt!:love:

And... isn't it about time you entered some contests and won some awards? :)

:bravo:

And now for the outdoor girls. They were all very happy today when I visited them. I opened up the area to about 2 more hours of sunlight a day and the plants this year are showing it.

Peace

what the white spots are ?

I really love the look of those PCK x Erdpurt!:love:

And... isn't it about time you entered some contests and won some awards? :)

:bravo:
Those super skinny leaves really have me intrigued. Definitely a stealth cut. I'm wondering if I should take any clones for indoor and possible preservation. The two I grew outdoors last year looked normal beyond being miniscule due to being put out to late in a shaded area.

I probably should do that. I check followed threads and don't even think about browsing the rest of the mag. I'll do that. Thank you Graytail.

what the white spots are ?
Those are petals from black locusts. The trees are in full bloom and they are covered in these tiny white flowers. When the trees get full sized they get this twisted knarled look to the bark and branches. Very cool looking.

Thanks for looking in Flash.

Little mothers bursting with seeds,
a big father spewing pollen everywhere,
and vigorous young virgins going out into the world with hopes of love.

You have spring fever going on everywhere, positively twitterpated :)
Lol, it definitely is in the air. Besides work, I've been practically living outside. Things are coming together though. The current task is building grape arbors.

It definitely looks like you have a lot going on :)

It definitely looks like you have a lot going on :)
That I do. We moved into a 6 bed 2 bath farmhouse with 7 acres a couple of years ago. Back surgery pushed back the time scale but we're working on things. We put in 8 fruit and nut trees, a blueberry patch, so far this spring. 6 grapes needing trelessing. This looks like the first year that mother nature hasn't taken a dump on our garden here as well as that's just taking off. Along with putting in an 8x10 pond and large flower garden in the works around it.

And that's not counting any of my girls..... There needs to be about 20 more hours in the day!

7 acres sounds pretty good. It's a lot to wrap your head around for sure, but living in the countryside is smooth and easy... until you have to fight the boredom at least, but that's what Internet is for :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom