Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

that purple bud is pretty:goodjob: don't no whats wrong with your plant what is all the white specs looks like bugs of some kind!
You had me panicked there. I thought I had mites again. Those are yellowing spots like the larger area. Just the beginning of it.

The purple bud is a cut of Malawi I've been running for a few years now. It's a pheno of the same Malawi you're running.
Light bleaching? Total guess.

great pictures as always
I was thinking maybe foliar burn. I typically spray in flower before lights come on, but I may have hit them later in the day once. I did give it a leaf wash early in flower when the lights were on. It may be from that.

I grabbed a few more shots of the Orient Express x NepJam.

And a couple of side by side shots of the Kerala. The short one has 8 nodes to 7 on the tall one. I'm excited that the male seems like the tamer of the two. We'll see once he gets under flower. He may go crazy.

she sure is a pretty thing I don't no what it is about the purple its just very pretty to look at in a lot of cases a purple pheno wont be as potent as a green but not always! :)
I'm the same way. I love purple plants. I tend to have quite a few, but part of that is due to this girl, as I have multiple crosses that use her in the genetics.

Purple Dawg is this cut pollinated by an OG pheno of Ultra Dawg. I think you'd like it. It's a rocket ship sativa.

((Purple Malawi x Apollo 13) x Kerala) x (Purple Malawi x Apollo 13)

It's getting to be a mouthful.

I'm really liking how this plant is growing. There's some of the fruitiness from the Malawi, like all of the crosses I've used her in, but the dominant smell is a gassiness coming through from the Apollo 13, I believe. It's a piney gas, very similar to Neiko's Bubba Hash cut. Definitely a cool smell. She's only a couple of weeks away from harvest, so the final aroma should be similar. I've been thinking about what I'm going to pop next, and I think I may pop a few more of these and see if I can find a nice male.

The buzz should be very clear headed and full of energy. Oh, and it should be trippy when over indulged in. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I trimmed up the Malawi I cut last weekend. I ran her side by side in coco amended and normal kit soil. Unfortunately, I managed to fry them early in flower. I think it was from a pest treatment, where I hit the leaves too hard while the lights were still on. This is the one in the coco amended soil. It showed amber a week early so I cut it last Monday. The regular one wasn't showing any then, so I let her go until this weekend. The one I trimmed tonight smelled like coca cola. I've had root beer before from her, but this is a new one. I'm cutting the regular soil one tomorrow. It should be interesting if the smell is different. Both have more resin than normal. I think that was due to the frying early on. This marks the point where I'll be harvesting plants in first run soil, amended with coco. It's nice to be back in first run. These sativas really like it.

Peace

Hey Morg! Looking good. I hope all is well in your part of the world! Finally closed on the camp! Sad to see it go but happy to see the $$ in my bank account! Still have my original camp so you can come visit anytime but there it's no good room for recording, ha!:rofl:

:passitleft:

Dang! i figured you closed on it a couple of months ago!

Hey Morg! Looking good. I hope all is well in your part of the world! Finally closed on the camp! Sad to see it go but happy to see the $$ in my bank account! Still have my original camp so you can come visit anytime but there it's no good room for recording, ha!:rofl:

:passitleft:
Things are good here. Just getting ready for the holidays. I'm toking on some Zamal Bliss. The buzz is very positive and energizing. Almost to the point of restlessness. I keep getting up to do things. Oh, and the smell. It has this perfume smell in the nose on exhale, wrapped up in a spicy aroma. It smells like an old church lady.

How are you liking your new place?
Looking good, I like the look. :yummy:
:thanks:

Yep he did but he also grew out the A5 x Kali China. I haven't tried that one yet and was just wondering which one you had.
I took both with me. The Killer A5 was the bigger hit of the two. The Kali China cross is a nice lime flavored sativa, but it didn't seem like anything special to me. I dropped it from the line up after a couple of runs. It really bulked up the first time, but subsequent runs it never reflowered and ended up being a low yielder.

Back
Top Bottom