Mr. Keller's garden of Eden

I know it's been awhile, but I have a great update. It's a girl. I will have pics up soon. White hairs are showing up, I love it.

So here she is. She is still realy young.

HPIM0646.JPG

I would have kept them in veg longer, but I decided to rush things just a little. This is more like a trial run of my setup. I will be getting a better strain later on. But I'm still happy as hell with the results.

Thank you. I'm so excited. I usually get interested in things for awhile and then slowly slack off, but with this, it's different everyday. And oh so beautiful. If I have counted correctly I have about 16-18 bud sites. I started the lst trying to get some light to the lower leaves. She has responded quite well to it so far. I have another potential female that I'm going to lst in the next couple of days. It's only a few inches tall right now. And I'm going 12/12 with it right now. Just to see what happens. I'll have a pic of that one soon. And one last thing in this messed up paragraph, I should be getting a clone of some White Widow in a week or two.

So here is another update. I do have another confirmed female. She stretched real bad. But I tied her down to maybe help correct what I did.

2nd female
HPIM0665.JPG

2nd female top
HPIM0669.JPG

HPIM0668.JPG

And here's a few still in veg. I'm going to cut the one that stretched real bad. It will probably turn out to be male anyways.
HPIM0674.JPG

HPIM0675.JPG
:roorrip:

Thanks. I'm happy with what I have now, but if I end up with another female I won't complain. I would like to get one that I can clone off of, without having to turn it back to veg. From what I hear that can take up to 6 weeks. So that would be roughly 12 weeks just to get it to a good flowering stage.

So it's confirmed. I have a total of 3 females. The one that stretched real bad has turned out to be female. So I'm going to top it and try to root the top. It's worth a shot. I'll have more pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom