Death Bubba - Flood & Drain Journal 2x4 Setup

420-magazine-mobile806163837.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1836275182.jpg

420-magazine-mobile378284578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Blew a breaker last night and looks like my timer set itself to "on" instead of auto mode, the lights were on 24 hours, little frustrated! but I will continue regular light cycle and hope everything turns out all good. they are very healthy so I don't expect any herms from 1 day

Blew a breaker last night and looks like my timer set itself to "on" instead of auto mode, the lights were on 24 hours, little frustrated! but I will continue regular light cycle and hope everything turns out all good. they are very healthy so I don't expect any herms from 1 day

Oh NOOOO!!!!!

Nice looking grow. Where are your ppm ranges now?
I am at day 66 and feeding around 1400ppm. Was not sure about going higher as I see some of the tips on the leaves burning (lighter color on the tips looking like they painted their nails :)). Do the plants even use all the food or am I throwing money down the drain if I keep going higher.
:morenutes:

Nice looking grow. Where are your ppm ranges now?
I am at day 66 and feeding around 1400ppm. Was not sure about going higher as I see some of the tips on the leaves burning (lighter color on the tips looking like they painted their nails :)). Do the plants even use all the food or am I throwing money down the drain if I keep going higher.
:morenutes:

My ppms change with the stages of growth.

Seedling / clone - 300-400ppm
early veg - 400-600ppm
Mid/aggressive veg - 600-800ppm

Week 1 flower - 800-1000ppm
Week 2-3 - 1000-1400ppm

At this point I'm in week 3 and will maybe go to 1500-1600ppm max depending on how my plants feel. They haven't had any nutrient deficiencies and no signs of nute burn. The plants will take whatever they can take, it all depends on the environment they live in.

If you re plants are burning at the tips then I would definitely feed them less. Some guys can go up to 1800ppm without issues but you just need to watch your plants, they will tell you if they can take more or when to dial it down.

Week 3 of flower starts tomorrow. Feeding 1400ppm at this point and plants are praying to the sky.

Trimmed underneath the net again as 3 weeks into flower they really stretched and filled out again.

420-magazine-mobile1814913506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1221395453.jpg

Looking good nice n healthy!! U gonna add any lights to the sides or even a light mover would improve things drastically. Either way love the grow keep it up!!

Death Bubba - Flood & Drain Journal 2x4 Setup

Looking good nice n healthy!! U gonna add any lights to the sides or even a light mover would improve things drastically. Either way love the grow keep it up!!

Thanks pino! I actually just spent a bunch of money on a new tent and T5 fixture to house my mother plant, otherwise I would've already bought some supplemental lighting. the track mover would be too much of a cost for such a small space.

For the next crop I will definitely be buying some supplemental lighting. I could raise my lamp higher as well, kind Led recommends 18-36" of head room, but I'm keeping mine at about 16-18" now, causing shaded areas on both sides. We will see how they develop over the next week, I might raise it up some more for better coverage.

Anyone else use KIND LED products before? I seem to always play with my height and still have yet to figure out the exact "sweet spot". They say the light has a 3x4 footprint. My tent is a 2x4 so if I did raise it up to 30-36 inches it would definitely have light on all areas of my canopy, I'm just worried that bud development won't be as good from that far away. In previous grows I had it around 24" and worked out well but was curious if this will make a difference now having the lights closer. If buds are way bigger this crop on the lit areas, I will get supplemental lighting, otherwise next time I'll just raise it up some more again.

Day 21 Bloom

Defoliated again as they were already shading each other again. I definitely will lower my plant count for next grow and will flip to flower sooner, I did not expect these clones to stretch as much as they did.

420-magazine-mobile2051268325.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1773605531.jpg

420-magazine-mobile97889846.jpg

Live n learn!! All good c it to da end might b surprised!! And if not the knowledge learned is invaluable.. keep up the good work n keep em green n healthy!! Love da journal n here till da end!! Question: So when u say next run lower plant count what number of plants do u have n mind? Do a comparison finish this run tally numbers then do the lower plant count n tally number and c what works best wit ur style of grow!! Ur light seems to b kicking some real race!! Learn it love it then burn it!!

Live n learn!! All good c it to da end might b surprised!! And if not the knowledge learned is invaluable.. keep up the good work n keep em green n healthy!! Love da journal n here till da end!! Question: So when u say next run lower plant count what number of plants do u have n mind? Do a comparison finish this run tally numbers then do the lower plant count n tally number and c what works best wit ur style of grow!! Ur light seems to b kicking some real race!! Learn it love it then burn it!!.....

Haha thanks man, my light is definitely worth the pretty penny I paid for it. I think I will also get another supplemental 600w LED light, most likely a COB LED light.

I'm not too sure about how many plants yet. either 10-12 plants with 1 week veg (1 gal sea of green, no topping) or 4-6 plants with 4-6 week veg, hardcore LST/super cropping and some topping 3-5 gallon.

Any recommendations I'm open to it, I've done 8 plants in 5 gal, good yield but wanted to cut my veg time while still keeping same yield or better.

I have a seperate tent for clones/mother so I want to get a perpetual Harvest going every 2 months

Nice I didn't know I could upload videos as well. Here is a good one of day 21 in bloom. Feeding is about to start in 5 minutes, currently have it set for 2 daily feedings. One feeding at lights on and then 6 hours after.

Looks like after their first feeding of the day the plants were praying to the sky again. I brought my light closer down to about 14" right now to maximize inner growth, we will see how they do!

kushnoj27 - 420 Magazine(17444016) on Vimeo

Back
Top Bottom