Death Bubba - Flood & Drain Journal 2x4 Setup

That's awesome you should start a grow journal as well, would love to follow along on that. Always was interested in vertical grows!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I sure will. The whole process will be documented. It's going to be fully automated with software that I'm currently writing and will use an LED on track system that I'm inventing. The track system will be commercial probably. It's the Light that I'm creating but that will be a surprise until I roll it out.

420-magazine-mobile980926759.jpg

420-magazine-mobile921157884.jpg

Here is the top view from 3 days ago, I can already see the pistils forming and that was the beginning of week 2, all the tops are getting equal light. Everyday I am tucking fan leaves and making sure every top is exposed. Very excited to start seeing the buds forming!

I will continue to update pics. Will most likely upload another one tonight, with the multiple feedings a day you can really see growth each day

Re: Death Bubba - Flood & Drain Journal 2x4 Setup

With this many plants in that small space, I would definitely take off all fan leaves except the very bottom row of them at the end of week three. All the ones with the purple stems.

You REALLY need light penetrating as deep into those bud sites as possible, with or without lollipopping.

That is my opinion and I not highly experienced but my research leads me down this way of thinking and the science is sound despite the controversy.

Beautiful grow!!! I'm happy to be tagging along!!!

With this many plants in that small space, I would definitely take off all fan leaves except the very bottom row of them at the end of week three. All the ones with the purple stems.

You REALLY need light penetrating as deep into those bud sites as possible, with or without lollipopping.

That is my opinion and I not highly experienced but my research leads me down this way of thinking and the science is sound despite the controversy.

Beautiful grow!!! I'm happy to be tagging along!!!

Thanks man! I do usually defoliate the plants mid flower around week 2-3 and again at week 7 or 8. I did deleaf and lollipop a week before I flipped to flower, you can see here below. But I will definitely remove some of the fan leaves blocking bud sites as I go, past grows I went crazy on defoliating haha this time I'm trying to be very strategic. It's a fun game to play .

420-magazine-mobile1441851634.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1331160663.jpg

Thanks man! I do usually defoliate the plants mid flower around week 2-3 and again at week 7 or 8. I did deleaf and lollipop a week before I flipped to flower, you can see here below. But I will definitely remove some of the fan leaves blocking bud sites as I go, past grows I went crazy on defoliating haha this time I'm trying to be very strategic. It's a fun game to play .

420-magazine-mobile1441851634.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1331160663.jpg

My bad, I couldn't remember if this was a newb grow but I remember now that you're experimenting haha. My bad. 90% of what I read are newb grows because I like to learn from other people's mistakes and even help when I can... Even though I'm a newb in application but not so much academically but theory is pretty much useless without pracapp . . . . .

Looks cool over here mate .
I've got an outdoor single plant scrog going couple weeks from flower they keep you busy don't they !

Yup they're tons of work but I love it! the stretch is most time consuming but I'm done my duties at this point, now just removing fan leaves here and there .

Big bud and overdrive work well that's what I use but I'm going to switch them out next time for a different booster that way I can compare how it works .
420-magazine-mobile533994486.jpg

Big bud and overdrive work well that's what I use but I'm going to switch them out next time for a different booster that way I can compare how it works .
420-magazine-mobile533994486.jpg

Looks lush! yah i was using Green planets Massive and Finisher, same kind of idea. I had decent results but like you I wanted to try something different to compare, and AN booster products all rated very high.

did you ever go above the 2ml/litre recommendation for big bud? I've heard people using up to 5ml/litre

Yes I went too 4ml/L in week 5 then my next feed was with overdrive for around 2-3 week then flushed 1week I had amazing results but not sure it made a difference to when I just used 2ml coz I still had good results I hope this little bit of info helps it's all trial and error to me but gathering info from other people helps eliminate the errors lol .

Yes I went too 4ml/L in week 5 then my next feed was with overdrive for around 2-3 week then flushed 1week I had amazing results but not sure it made a difference to when I just used 2ml coz I still had good results I hope this little bit of info helps it's all trial and error to me but gathering info from other people helps eliminate the errors lol .

Ok sounds good I'll probably bump it up a bit past 2mL and see what happens. This stuff is quite expensive, 1L bottle is going to go pretty quick if I was still doing drain to waste but luckily now I'm able to do flood and drain and keep my nutrients in my res for about 3-4 days worth of feedings instead of everyday. That would've burned a hole through my wallet quick haha

Too true kush I grow in coco in 56 litres if I was to do drain to wast I would be well out of pocket, I fill just enough water in my feed drum leave to stand over night with my base nutes my ph is always 5.8-6.0 and never had a problem with nut burn or deficiencies I think I defo need to down size pots a tad lol

Back
Top Bottom