Munki's 576 Watt LED & Hempy Style Flower Power

(Report from yesterday). Flower day 65. Had done a treatment of baking soda and water to the Ogre and Satori plants over the dark period. Pics are from just before I harvested the tops of the Ogre.

The leaf death seen on Satori 3 and Ogre I attribute me moving the plants around late in flower. I did not stake the branches very well so when I first removed them a couple of weeks ago, the taller plants rocked in the buckets. Satori 3 started to fall over but with its bucket firmly on the ground! So, I figure some of the roots broke in the rough perlite media and the leaves or buds that were fed by those roots have been dying off. Note the dead area on the Ogre bud. Trichs in that area are completely amber.

Ogre
102810-pic2.JPG

Satori 1
102810-pic4.JPG

Satori 3
102810-pic3.JPG

Some of that bud death. Scary!
102810-pic1.JPG

Now some yummy, trimmed Ogre tops! :yummy:
102810-pic5.JPG

102810-pic6.JPG

102810-pic7.JPG

:yummy: Looks Great!

So far, so good. PM seems to be under control for the moment. Rained last night but expecting another week of low humidity with Santa Ana winds coming up.

(Report from yesterday) Flower day 66. Finally got my 2 x 4 tent in and all set up for drying. Powdery mildew growth seems to be abated; I will carefully watch for it. Drying buds do not smell bad at all.

102910-pic1.JPG

Shot of the remaining garden. Many cloudy trichs noted on the plants, so I will be pulling in some of that Satori 3 very soon.
102910-pic5.JPG

Some of the many Ogre buds still to finish up and harvest.
102910-pic6.JPG

Did some harvesting of Satori 3 last night. Also wanted to show pics of some of the Master Kush buds. They have been drying for a few days now.

Satori 3
103010-pic1.JPG

103010-pic2.JPG

Master Kush
103010-pic3.JPG

103010-pic4.JPG

103010-pic5.JPG

Seeing the different variety is fun. Looking at the Satori and considering it received excessive nutrient levels and had some roots break from the plant being moved, I'd say its a keeper. There is much room for improvement, so it could produce monster colas under optimal conditions.

Growing in tents in my crawlspace, that PM scares the beejeezus out of me. Good on you for catching it.

:peace:

Do you have to crawl in the crawlspace? Yeah, any fungal infection is scary as airflow would naturally be restricted.

Flower day 68. Earlier today just after the lights went out, I sprayed down all the plants except the Master Kush with skim milk and baking soda mixed with tap water. These treatments seem to be hastening the demise of the fan leaves as I saw some of the more yellow ones go limp and ready to fall only a few hours after treatment. Should be able to harvest the rest by next weekend. We'll see ...

Munki, looking good brother. Sorry to hear about the mold issue. I recently have had a bout of it on a OG Kush clone that I got a few weeks ago. All my other plants had no mold, mildew issues, but that one did. The guy at the place in SF where I get clones from said that it is really susceptible to mold. I hit it with a little SNS antifungal, and it started clearing up in a few hours. I will probably maintain treatment every few days for this week. The stuff is all natural. Thyme oil is actually what it is. It was only $8 too. I dont know if you want to try it out or not. Just thought that I would share my find...
IMAG0491.jpg

Munki, looking good brother. Sorry to hear about the mold issue. I recently have had a bout of it on a OG Kush clone that I got a few weeks ago. All my other plants had no mold, mildew issues, but that one did. The guy at the place in SF where I get clones from said that it is really susceptible to mold. I hit it with a little SNS antifungal, and it started clearing up in a few hours. I will probably maintain treatment every few days for this week. The stuff is all natural. Thyme oil is actually what it is. It was only $8 too. I dont know if you want to try it out or not. Just thought that I would share my find...
IMAG0491.jpg

And Sierra will send a free sample just for the asking.

Thanks for the suggestions on the SNS. I would use the product if I were not so late in the grow. At this point, home remedies are keeping the PM at bay in the final week.

Day 69. Wrapping this grow up. May run the lights for 1 - 2 days then into the dark they go until harvest is completed.

110110-pic1.JPG

Note the purpling leaves ...
110110-pic2.JPG

110110-pic3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom