Mutant plant - stems covered in trichomes

Fardnagit

420 Member
Has anyone had or seen a plant do this. The stems are covered in trichomes

IMG_20221017_063807990.jpg

The stems are covered in trichomes
@Fardnagit , good morning and nice seeing your post.
Wow, that little lady is unusual looking, what strand is she? Don't give up on her, she may turn out to be a decent crop. Please continue this post with a few follow ups as she gets continues to mature.
Take care my friend.

Interesting, white widow is a top notch strain, usually that is. After you harvest her, let me know how of the results.
Just curious about something, what soil are you using? I'm looking for something different from what I've been using, past couple of crops turned out to be a little disappointing so I figured to start out with new soil and food product.
garybo.

Interesting, white widow is a top notch strain, usually that is. After you harvest her, let me know how of the results.
Just curious about something, what soil are you using? I'm looking for something different from what I've been using, past couple of crops turned out to be a little disappointing so I figured to start out with new soil and food product.
garybo.
I use ocean forest . This is my 2nd grow of white widow 8 plants total just this one weirdo

At about 5 weeks. The tiny buds so close together the stems are covered in trichomes

I would keep an eye on the trichome development & would look for early signs of amber trichomes forming.

Some days when you get a runt in the pack they may show unusual characteristic's in the flowering development like excessive yellowing of fan leaf's, smaller than normal bud but extra dense, yours is a first time experience in fuzzy's eyes.

Grow it out... kief, oil, butter springs to mind :thumb:

Oh watch out for banana's just in case.

There's a similar looking plant, not sure about the stem trichs, at:

Mine looks very much like that

I would keep an eye on the trichome development & would look for early signs of amber trichomes forming.

Some days when you get a runt in the pack they may show unusual characteristic's in the flowering development like excessive yellowing of fan leaf's, smaller than normal bud but extra dense, yours is a first time experience in fuzzy's eyes.

Grow it out... kief, oil, butter springs to mind :thumb:

Oh watch out for banana's just in case.
That's definitely the plan kief or a tincture or both

There's a similar looking plant, not sure about the stem trichs, at:

I had noticed that other thread and kept jumping back and forth with this one just to make sure it was not the same plant. Glad to see that someone else noticed the two plants looking very much alike.

Back
Top Bottom