MVortex's Perpetual Thread For A 4x4 Tent & RDWC

Brisket isn’t difficult, but it’s easy to screw it up. Do it right and it’s tender, delicious heaven.

There's an art to slicing it as well

Yes there is. And there are many a video on youtube of how NOT to do it. They think they're right, but they make me want to wash my eyes with bleach. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Time time time time

Then great brisket

:drool:

Yep. Brisket is done when it's done. It ain't a temp or time, it's done when it's done.

I can't agree more

Grilling, smoking, Barby Q, is an art

Good meat takes time and or skilzzzzzzz

It just has to be done right

Not to side track from the important discussion, after all barbecue is serious bidness, but hydroguard when working has a little dirt sniff to it? Not foul, just a light earthy scent.

I never noticed a smell to it.

Me either

Well shit. The water is crystal, but has a very light earthy scent. Sure isn't from a lack of O2, that's for sure. :rofl:

Didn't see any funk anywhere, so I dunno. Granted the mix is a hair on the old side. Initial plan was to do the first real change yesterday, but considering the roots had just hit the water, I thought it would be ok to let it go a week instead of wasting it.

Wow. Got the news on, and they're saying that the Notre Dame cathedral will not hold a Christmas service for the first time in over 200 years. It hasn't been closed on Christmas since 1801. :(

Terrible fire last spring. Made me sick to my stomach. Especially having just been there again last December.

They had this giant diorama model setup of the entire town of Bethlehem. Man it was so detailed and fascinating, and HUGE. Like 8ft-10ft across and 50ft-60ft long. Of course the entire church just takes your breath away, but so many little details that may never be seen again.

Back
Top Bottom