My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Jay, your girls are looking good brother. Give that Nukehead a while and hopefully it will start to get denser and fill out. The ATF is looking really nice......you are on the home stretch now brother, just keep up on the mite watch.

The nukehead looks good to me bud wise. Not every plant will get Colas the size of vans that is for sure. Just keep going and the nuke will continue to mature and dense. The ATF looks like it's not even done growing but the nuke will be done in not to long of a time frame.

Next time you need to veg the plants out more so you can get more Colas. You can veg out a photo as you grow the auto by the way... And once the auto is finished you flip the decent sized photo to 12/12 and get another good yield two months later versus 3-4 months.

Almost time to roll up a joint for the start of a good spring.

I can't wait!!

Good morning everyone! I hope all is well. I'm trying to upload photos Thru the 420 App and the only option it is giving me is a button that looks like this
[/ ]

Anyone else having issues with app?

Yes we are having issues with the phone app still

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, the web view option

- You can use a laptop or a PC as well

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app and appreciate your patience

Her is a link to the web gallery to help in the upload from your phones

Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Guys!!

I hope all is well!

Happy Sunday!

I hope you and all your families are having an amazing day!

Please take a look at my babies... They have been on straight water for 2 weeks now. I'm noticing - Without the nutes - The fan leaves are dying.

I'm sorry but I cant figure out the upload process thru my computer so I had to upload them to this gallery...

Please let me know if the nuke is done...

Also the ATF is VERY hairy as you can see..

Thanks in advance!!

ATF
18371.JPG

18351.JPG
18331.JPG
18325.JPG
183110.JPG
18301.JPG

NUKE HEAD
18291.JPG

182710.JPG

182610.JPG

182511.JPG

1824_2_.JPG

Here is a thread on it Jay, read up, ask questions, adapt as needed

Bud Washing

Wow thanks. This is going to be interesting! I hope I don't mess this up. I took plant out of grow room and sitting on my table. I'm heading out now with my friend to get the materials that I need.

Thank you Chris. I hope I don't mess this up.

Wow thanks. This is going to be interesting! I hope I don't mess this up. I took plant out of grow room and sitting on my table. I'm heading out now with my friend to get the materials that I need.

Thank you Chris. I hope I don't mess this up.
It's easy Jay
Some warm water
Cold water
And h202 and yer set. Ya need to wash because of the bugs u had
It's real easy, don't stress
I used smaller Tupperware tubs, maybe a gallon a piece and cut the branches to fit
Easy peasy

It's easy Jay
Some warm water
Cold water
And h202 and yer set. Ya need to wash because of the bugs u had
It's real easy, don't stress
I used smaller Tupperware tubs, maybe a gallon a piece and cut the branches to fit
Easy peasy

Ok - is it ok that I took the plant out and it's sitting on my table under a light? It's going to take me a few hours to get to the store.

After bud wash I hang them and I guess from there we will discuss the next steps.

Thank you Chris for helping with that link. I'm all over that thread!!! .......

I did it!!! I made it to harvest !!

I'm so excited and can't wait to get to enjoy it. I will not be saying how may much I got out of it because I do not have a scale. But I'm guessing it's about and oz on the nuke.

The ATF- she's wayyyy more then an oz. she's got huge buds. I'm so excited.

Ok - is it ok that I took the plant out and it's sitting on my table under a light? It's going to take me a few hours to get to the store.

After bud wash I hang them and I guess from there we will discuss the next steps.

Thank you Chris for helping with that link. I'm all over that thread!!! .......

I did it!!! I made it to harvest !!

I'm so excited and can't wait to get to enjoy it. I will not be saying how may much I got out of it because I do not have a scale. But I'm guessing it's about and oz on the nuke.

The ATF- she's wayyyy more then an oz. she's got huge buds. I'm so excited.
Congrats my friend

What I do is pull them and let em sit in dark for 12-24hrs, so no need for the light now, toss it in the bathroom, light out, till yer done shopping
Then u can harvest when ter all ready to wash them

Congratulations Jay! I'm so excited for you! It's always awesome when you can smoke your own. ...

I'm hopin within 2 weeks

I did mess up and nervous.
I had to go and left the plant on my kitchen table and there is light there

I won't be home until 3pm and I can't beg my friend to drive back to my home. :-(

Chris she is still planted. Please say she will be ok for a few hours under the light. Her light cycle is until 4pm and then lights out.

Hope I didn't mess up. I just wanted to go get the stuff to do this.

I'm hopin within 2 weeks

I did mess up and nervous.
I had to go and left the plant on my kitchen table and there is light there

I won't be home until 3pm and I can't beg my friend to drive back to my home. :-(

Chris she is still planted. Please say she will be ok for a few hours under the light. Her light cycle is until 4pm and then lights out.

Hope I didn't mess up. I just wanted to go get the stuff to do this.
Chill my friend..she will be fantastic and waiting for you when ya get home

All ready to get cleaned up....

If u have any hydrogen peroxide u can bud was with it instead of lemon juice and baking soda. Basically u just need a couple buckets (three is perfect) of a couple and a sink. If u use hydrogen peroxide, use it at about a 4 to 1 water to hydrogen peroxide in one bucket with room temp water. Use lukewarm water by It's self in the 2nd bucket, and cold tap water or spring water in the last bucket. You are just cleaning anything off the buds the u don't want in ur lungs or oil.

Noe your ATF need about 70-75 days in flower, what is their count at?

Back
Top Bottom