My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Hey Jay! Look in the mail next week for an envelope! It was put in the box Thursday. .

I love the fact that you will be able to use the auto seeds since I'm switching to photos for a while. They are from 420 if you want to read up on them. Amnesia Haze, Blueberry and Northern Lights. I just harvested 1 of each and am drying. They were fairly easy and I used a very basic nute system on them (micro, grow, bloom and cal/mag because I'm in coco). Looking at your two current plants, these autos will do well in your care. ...

Thanks everyone!

Here are some photos. I plan on starting the autos from HappyHouse as soon as they come! Thanks happy!

FunGoo decided sniff out VANS "VTF"

0b67157223065ca6a806894752c10690.jpg

09d5a7fab0e5755761f2f7d8efe4fbad.jpg
0cd9fec2bb3ceb3ae9133c21179f1e65.jpg
a5fee3d7e9d1b35b6f87ccc07b591731.jpg

Here is the nuke. She's still tiny -
I'm hoping the nuke will start bulking up.
544344cb1cc36c1bceeb6192f493b33c.jpg
aa4905d79728d5b214d2049debc74d7a.jpg
ff2fafa083bfda482d1c79f36994be17.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!!

Wow jay good job! Looks mouth watering! Glad these fine people here have been able to help you through your journey :)

Thank you for your help as well!! I really appreciate everyone here! I know I have a lot to learn but thankfully there is the 420 forums with so many helpful people! I would of never done this if it wasn't for all of you!

Question!!
I just got autoflowers. Can I start them under 12/12 to keep in my grow room until my two girls are done and then switch it to 18/4?

Or can I keep it under 24 hours of light until my girls are done and then switch it to 18/4 once the nuke and ATF are finished? I'm trying to find my second timer. But if I can't find it. I would hope I can start the plants either 12/12 or 24hour until my girls are done.

Many thanks!

One thing I would caution you about Jay.....starting any new beans while you still have mites in your garden. I understand the desire to want to get them rolling for the next round, but if it was me (Having battled mites for 5 months), I would finish your current grow and spend some time cleaning and cleaning and then clean one or two more times for good measure and THEN pop those other beans. I just don't want to see them do what they are doing to your Nuke on your future grows. Make sure you keep up on spraying brother. Did you pick up a small bottle of rubbing alcohol yet?

One thing I would caution you about Jay.....starting any new beans while you still have mites in your garden. I understand the desire to want to get them rolling for the next round, but if it was me (Having battled mites for 5 months), I would finish your current grow and spend some time cleaning and cleaning and then clean one or two more times for good measure and THEN pop those other beans. I just don't want to see them do what they are doing to your Nuke on your future grows. Make sure you keep up on spraying brother. Did you pick up a small bottle of rubbing alcohol yet?

100000000% agreed... He really really needs to finish this grow and clean everything with a nice light bleach solution because I'm willing to bet there are still mites around they are to small to just get them all it doesn't happen. The last thing you want is to get mites on the auto start stressing it and end up ruining it. Those mites can and will hide everywhere they can.

Myself I was incredibly blessed the mites never made it to my veg room but they fucked up my flower area. I completely cleaned my flower area and the area around it very thoroughly even baked my ducting and filter opened up my lights cleaned them out ect. Mites aren't a joke or anything you want to have on continuing grows. So far I haven't seen any mites this grow myself knock on wood.

The nukeheads growth development seems pretty normal to me it'll do what it does some strains grow giant fat Colas lots of others don't. Just keep treating for mites even if you don't see them and she should get nice and dense. Just be sure to do a bud wash. Those bastards can hide in those buds so when you do your trimming be cautious about any critters crawling away looking for plants.

The nukeheads growth development seems pretty normal to me it'll do what it does some strains grow giant fat Colas lots of others don't. Just keep treating for mites even if you don't see them and she should get nice and dense. Just be sure to do a bud wash. Those bastards can hide in those buds so when you do your trimming be cautious about any critters crawling away looking for plants.

I know that the ATF is one of the stronger strains I have grown in terms of being pest resistant. Even while my Blueberry plant was being ravaged....they barely touched the ATF plants which were right next to them. They jumped a little onto the Durban Poison and the Blue Kush, but they definitely stayed on the Blueberry.

I can see that they seem to like his Nukehead better and based off the growth it would seem that its the weaker plant. Just from the pictures Jay posted, I can see that they are doing a pretty good number on his leaves (very similar to what they did to my blueberry). Like you said, if he has them on autos.....who knows how bad they are going stunt or stress those plants.

Yeah...he needs to give the life cycles time to end. Bugs will find their way to another room. Chances are Jay would kindly transport them to the new plants without even knowing he gave them a free ride.

I understand that he might need the meds bad....but if he doesn't have the materials to fight the the mites, its going to ruin future crops. He will be better off giving a 2-3 week break for all bugs and eggs to hatch and everything to die off and then starting off fresh and getting a full harvest than hoping for the best.

This is just my input. Take it for what its worth.

I agree 1000000% with Van

He has what, 3-4 weeks till harvest. Once harvest he has meds for awhile.

Then a good firebomb of the critters, figure out where they came from, clean, and start the Auto revolution

If the plants are in another room, would that help? I know Jay is hurting without the meds so would hate for him to put off dropping them for 6 weeks while the current plants finish.

If he doesn't track the mites to the separate area his dog surely will... They can travel via air lol they are terrifying bastards. He can take the chances if he wants that's for sure it's just he may end up ruining the auto entirely if it gets mites. His best bet would be some small closet and to not let the dog go in. (If he absolutely can't wait that is plus he would have to shower and change every time he goes into that veg area too)

Its not his fault. Pest are pests and will presist if not taken care of at first contact. Nuke em before they get close to your nuke jay, you got this. Last stretch, watch her swell.

Its not his fault. Pest are pests and will presist if not taken care of at first contact. Nuke em before they get close to your nuke jay, you got this. Last stretch, watch her swell.

Oh I know I'm not blaming the dog at all for the infestation he has. It seems it would be 100x easier to just take a shower change clothes then go check on the auto. Versus washing FunGoo too which he enjoys going up the plants and sniffing them Lol. I'm not hating on the pup or blaming the puppy for the mites in the first place but realistically Fungoo can spread them now because he loves going up and sniffing on the flowering plants. This is nothing to do about the flower area what's done is done there this is just IF he goes ahead and tries to grow the auto before he finishes the photos.

Also I'd highly recommend that from now on from veg until early-mid flower that you treat with neem and preferably a second type such as spinosad which can be used a tad later in flower if needed but it's also good to have multiple treatments as they adapt and build up resistance rather quick.

Thanks for the input.

Is this true?

staggered harvests. Take the solid top colas first and let the lower flowers ripen and grow until ready. As with the top colas, look at the tricomes color ratio to determine when to harvest. I do this every harvest and increase the yield by 25-40% by harvesting over a 3-4 week period as the flowers size up. Cutting off the top of the branches sends the cell elongation and division auxins to the lower parts of the plant and will cause the lower buds to swell and grow. Your harvest can be extended by several weeks with this method.
I would do this to the nuke head.

Back
Top Bottom