My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Just be diligent and you got this

I'm hoping so! Didn't seem like the Mites did much damage. Right now I sucked the leaves with a vacuum and happy to report that I think I might have gotten all of them but I might of stressed my girl so I'm sad about that.

We shall see what tomorrow holds.

I'm hoping so! Didn't seem like the Mites did much damage. Right now I sucked the leaves with a vacuum and happy to report that I think I might have gotten all of them but I might of stressed my girl so I'm sad about that.

We shall see what tomorrow holds.

They do major damage if you let them build their numbers. They can destroy a plant in days with a full on infestation. Thats why I said above that your goal, while eradication is desired, should be to keep them in check and slowly drop their numbers. In low numbers, they don't do much besides put some spots on some leaves. If you are bored, google crops ruined by spider mites.....they are no joke if you leave them unchecked.

Van is the man! I do not have any alcohol right now.. I'm waiting on feb 1st to get my SSD so I may buy what I need. For not I'm hitting the nuke hard with a fan and I also sucked with a vacuum

Don't overlook the benefits of spraying with water and soap. Dawn is one of the best soaps for this purpose. Just add a couple drops in a gallon. Seriously, you can control them fairly easily with just water or water and soap until you get some rubbing alcohol. I use the 70% isopropyl alcohol......very cheap for a bottle of it....less than 2 bucks at the supermarket. Biggest thing I can't stress enough on the alcohol.......9 to 1 ratio of water to alcohol. Don't decide "well if 9:1 is good lets double or triple the ratio" because then you run the risk of hurting your plants.

If you vacuum them, make sure to empty them far far from where you grow (I recommend outside of the freaking building) or they will just find their way back to the plants.

Soap would be a cheap weapon for now.

Yes indeed. Hell straight water will do a lot to keep them at pay if you have something that will spray with some force.

Jay, does your sink in your kitchen have one of those little spray hoses?? If it does.....I would spray the underside of all your leaves with mild temp water from your sink. Just make sure you continue to rinse after you are done so you flush all those little bastards and their eggs down the sink.

So I wiped them down with water and a new sponge.

Here is an update on what they are looking like now.

VTF. THANKS TO VAN STANK
503e33c335bd00f119818b09b3adc9d7.jpg
ecc7a4119cb73913ccc4fe3862248798.jpg
5a435fa24166f69b6cfbfefe4bfc14f8.jpg
4f1ca2645ac217d27f863b927fead315.jpg

Nuke head from nukeheads.com

40d9a6bc30cc127549457e7d90ec2466.jpg
2a987613ea36b6071232f5a8ebaedd50.jpg
46c644c6855d995fd848dfd9fd1f9f00.jpg
d822cf54efcfd39fb8134eefc53444be.jpg
a5e265e2fd689fa9be6bec16d6d1765b.jpg

Those buds are developing nicely Jay!! Looking good! Stay on top of those mites brother....even if its you putting a glove on and wiping the underside of each leaf. Don't let up at this point....you are too close to a successful harvest brother!!

Those buds are developing nicely Jay!! Looking good! Stay on top of those mites brother....even if its you putting a glove on and wiping the underside of each leaf. Don't let up at this point....you are too close to a successful harvest brother!!

I vacuumed the leaves yesterday. Today I wiped them down. I even stuck a glue trap right under my baby. I have a fan blowing like the wind and I'm hoping some lose balance and these mites fall onto the glue trap to suffer!!!

Keep doing those things daily and when you get some rubbing alcohol and a good sprayer (think Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware) you can start spraying all the way through harvest with no side effects.

So far so good. I googled the damage that they do and so far. my plants or not effect as badly as anything I seen.. I gave them another wash this morning. I also sucked some leafs with my vac. not letting these fuks win. I think I'm safe! I did chop a lot of leaves off them. Something I regret but hoping it does not effect my bud size

So far so good. I googled the damage that they do and so far. my plants or not effect as badly as anything I seen.. I gave them another wash this morning. I also sucked some leafs with my vac. not letting these fuks win. I think I'm safe! I did chop a lot of leaves off them. Something I regret but hoping it does not effect my bud size

If you stay on top of them Jay, you won't see massive damage. We have faith in you brother! How many days have you been in flower??

Back
Top Bottom