My 2nd Outdoor Auto Grow - AK47 & Diesel

Indigoism

Hey guys!

Indigoism here, 1 year ago I was obsessed with reading grow journals here at 420magazine and loved the idea of growing my own green, but unfortunately had no where to grow so I am very excited to finally be able to start my own journal and for you guys to follow me on this (hopefully) successful journey!

So a little about my self, I am currently on a budget so this will make things interesting but I do feel like I have the essentials, I am also 48 days into my first official grow which is a Blueberry Auto seed so expect the occasional pic of her
(I call it my first official grow because last year I attempted to grow a bag seed with absolutely 0 knowledge of how to look after a plant, the mixture of nute burn and over watering ended badly for that poor girl).

Anyway enough stalling, infomation about the grow:

Seed/Strain:
1x Speed seeds Diesel auto
1x Speed seeds Ak47 auto

420-magazine-mobile935389204.jpg

I will be growing them outdoors and under a small CFL if the weather isn't that great and occasionally at night (10 hours of direct sunlight atm).

I am using 2x 2 gal plastic pots (I know these may be a little small but I need to be semi stealthy so a smaller plant doesn't bother me), the soil is a 70/30 mix of Scotts pure organic premium potting mix and perlite, hopefully this will be a good mix for these girls.

I don't have a set feeding schedule but I have some yates all purpose fertiliser which is high in nitrogen and I just purchased Dutch masters advanced flowering B for when they start to flower.

Day 1:
I have placed the seeds into a mug of pre boiled water to sit in for 12 hours, once the 12 hours are up I will plant them into their pots taproot or not, I usually use paper towels but don't have any atm.

420-magazine-mobile665716195.jpg

Left: Ak47 auto
Right: Diesel auto

I will keep you guys posted! Feel free to sub and follow along :) any tips are appreciate too!

~Indigoism

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: My 2nd Outdoor Auto Grow - Ak47 & Amp - Diesel)

What's up indigoism, glad you enjoyed the journals. Now it's time to pay it forward, happy to see that your Getting started with an official grow of your own. I'll tag along and help out if I can, keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps.. Use the report post button on your previous post, (triangle button next to "blog this post") and in the reason for reporting box input the title that you want and ask them to change it. They'll take care of it no problem:thumb:

re: My 2nd Outdoor Auto Grow - Ak47 & Amp - Diesel)

What's up indigoism, glad you enjoyed the journals. Now it's time to pay it forward, happy to see that your Getting started with an official grow of your own. I'll tag along and help out if I can, keep us posted and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps.. Use the report post button on your previous post, (triangle button next to "blog this post") and in the reason for reporting box input the title that you want and ask them to change it. They'll take care of it no problem:thumb:

Hey Snid! That's awesome mate thank you for the good luck I need it! Haha, I am very glad you are tagging along, I am still pretty new so any help is greatly appreciated cheers! And sweet, thanks for that I am sending in a report now, I have no idea why it decided to mess with the title. :p

Day 2: The next couple of days are going to be quiet besides the occasional pic of the Blueberry, I checked the seeds this morning to find no tap roots. I have planted them into their pots anyway so lets see what happens. Of Course the one day I finally decide to get more plants going it starts pissing down with rain, the funny thing is I almost died from the heat yesterday (not literally but it sucked)

420-magazine-mobile1936419176.jpg

Left: Ak47
Right: Diesel

And for anyone thats maybe curious, this is my first plant (Blueberry auto) 2 weeks into flowering, Day 49 from seed, she is fairly small compared to some others I have seen but non the less I am very proud to be able to say I got her this far!

420-magazine-mobile1518013397.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1237424046.jpg

I love that last picture!

Day 3 since starting germination, no signs of sprouting yet but it has been pretty cold over the last 24 hours, I just moved them under a light for the night so they can get a little warmth.

My Blueberry is now 50 days old! Hopefully its not too far from harvest day, shes filling out nicely. Anyone have any predictions for how much longer until she is ready? I know sadly I have a few more weeks, starting to get really excited, heres some pics!

420-magazine-mobile328717885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1924448997.jpg

Update on the AK and Diesel, still no signs of sprouting, I got a little impatient so I moved some of the soil away very carefully to see whats going on.

Unfortunately the AK's taproot hasn't even popped yet, it was floating in the mug when I was soaking it so I am thinking it didnt fully soak, I just gave the pot another water and put it out in the direct sun for warmth so hopefully it pops soon.

The diesel on the other hand has popped so hopefully not too long until she breaks through the soil :)

And after 3 days of rain the sun is finally back out! Hopefully my blueberry can pack on some more weight!

Until today it's been pretty quiet, besides battling every pest under the sun away from the Blueberry nothings really happened. I am glad shes at least halfway through flowering because I noticed some webs last night when I was looking at her with a torch, so I sprayed her with neem oil hopefully that gets rid of them!

No signs of sprouting from the AK, I think it may of been a dud but I will keep waiting, I heard it could take up to a week or more but my hopes aren't high.

Now for some good news! Today marks the first official day of the Diesel Auto! I woke up to a little sprout poking out of the soil, I will probably update this thread every second or third day unless something interesting happens. Here are some pics!

Diesel Auto:

420-magazine-mobile1721327272.jpg

I took this pic of the blueberry earlier today, shes filling out but I am estimating theres at least 2 more weeks or so until harvest.

420-magazine-mobile922743359.jpg

Long time no post, I really didn't want to leave it this long but this week has been super busy. Here is a quick lil update.

Day 8 for the Diesel auto, I noticed she had some weird true leaves and was quite worried about it due to her growth not being that great but shes starting to kick into gear! Besides the leaves there have been no other problems/nothing to report.

420-magazine-mobile1465199777.jpg

Sadly the AK was a dud so this grow journal is just going to be focused on the NYC Diesel auto now, I may start another one halfway through this.

And finally, day 61 for my first grow/blueberry auto! I am pretty disappointed in my self because I was impatient and snipped a few samples off her way too early so shes not looking the greatest right now, the high from her though is a really buzzy head high, it actually gets you wrecked!

420-magazine-mobile1743935893.jpg

Its amazing smoking something you practically created, I just hope I can have self control until she is truly ready.

More updates to come ofc :)

Still some time before finish it looks like, no? Thats the tricky part with auto really. But i am going to try some more autos myself too. I hope yours bulking up more each day, dude

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Still some time before finish it looks like, no? Thats the tricky part with auto really. But i am going to try some more autos myself too. I hope yours bulking up more each day, dude

Cheers my man! I hope so too, she deffs has a week or two to go still, the pistols have just started to turn brown and the buds aren't very compact. Best of luck on your autos as well dude, If you make a journal on them be sure to let me know!

I will for sure. After finishing my current photos I am gonna start again with the white widow autos I just ordered. I am gonna recondition my soil and wait out for my two last plants to finish. Im planning to harvest next week dude. So psyched :)

I will for sure. After finishing my current photos I am gonna start again with the white widow autos I just ordered. I am gonna recondition my soil and wait out for my two last plants to finish. Im planning to harvest next week dude. So psyched :)

Sorry for the late reply mate, fuck yeah! Thats wicked my man, have you harvested yet? If so how'd it go? :D and nice! I have a couple white widow autos from vision seeds, I'm excited to try them but I am waiting until I get a few grows under my belt with the speed seeds, just because they are a lot cheaper, I hope it goes well for you dude!

Day 19 for the NYC Diesel auto... I don't know if anyone is following but I am very sorry for not posting an update in awhile. I am pretty angry at my self, I think I purchased soil that is too hot for seedlings (unless someone thinks differently) here is a couple of pics I took today, she is not looking good at all :(

420-magazine-mobile1049554168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1422071360.jpg

This is a list of ingredients in my soil, it seemed perfect at the time :/

420-magazine-mobile851588545.jpg

Anyway, I wasn't too keen on showing everyone how she is going because it really doesn't look good for the poor girl. So I have decided to start another one and see how she goes, welcome to the journal Northern light auto by the one and only Speed seeds.

As I feel like the soil is too hot I replaced the top half of the pot with soil from my garden, its practically sand. So I pray this stops her from getting burnt so early. I germinated her in a cup of water for 24 hours and threw her into the pot 10 mins ago so hopefully we will have an update on that soon.

And finally my blueberry :) Day 73 for her, I have pretty much harvested most of it now but I left the bottom half as the buds aren't fully developed, her leaves are going some trippy colors now hahah, not sure if it's from cutting the top half or the cold night but either way it looks wicked, I don't think she has much life left in her now.

420-magazine-mobile294744720.jpg

More updates soon!

Sadly the northern lights didn't make it either, I mixed the soil I was using with the soil that I used with the Blueberry and trying 1 last time with a White widow seed by Vision seeds.

For now I am going to be closing this journal. It sucks I wasted so many seeds, Noob mistake I guess. If the white widow kicks off i'll start a new journal.

Thank you everyone that was apart of this, hopefully I have something to show next time round.

Happy growing!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey David, cheers mate I appreciate it, I have a job away from home so not able to grow or smoke sadly, I will definitely be back with a journal when I get the chance, love the site and appreciate what you guys have created, I have learnt everything I know from this site. Thank you and 420mag, you guys are legends!

Also I reported this to be moved to uncompleted journals but nothing happened.

Hope you are doing well, thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom