My First Grow: Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

From all I've been reading the hardest part is going to be when do I flood and for how long. Luckily I have a few months waiting for space to open up to figure it out. Also what adjustments do I need to make using only tap water.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used coco so i flooded once a day during veg and 2-3 times a day during flower. Usually for 2 mins each time. If you have a big enough pump you could probably do 1 min flood cycles. I normally use tap water in a 10 gallon res so just mixed my AN nutes at half the stated amount and it worked great. Just remember that with bottom feeding in ebb & flow you'll need to flush from the top from time to time.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

420-magazine-mobile1742152101.jpg

I'm pretty certain this is gonna get unruly but flipping tommorow.

Re: My First Grow - Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

Yup, I had a beautiful pvc scrog net made but then I put in the oscillating fan and it won't fit. So plan b was this with some trellis netting I had. I may go buy some more with smaller squares tommorow.

Re: My First Grow - Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

Yup, I had a beautiful pvc scrog net made but then I put in the oscillating fan and it won't fit. So plan b was this with some trellis netting I had. I may go buy some more with smaller squares tommorow.

I just used kite string to run diagonal lines across on the scrog

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile162736448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023858298.jpg

A week into flower and the stretch is on, even Piney is getting into the mix. She's getting tucked here there and everywhere. Definitely too many plants for this little 4x4 in a 3x3 drain table lol. Oh well you live and learn. 5 maximum flowering in here at once in the future.
420-magazine-mobile2146571061.jpg

Space is at a premium. But I still have a good amount of room on the sides. So everyone will shift a little at a time. Pacing the floors like an expectant parent at this point.

Back
Top Bottom