My First Grow: Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

It's more than naming non sponsors. She who cannot be named was a former sponsor and apparently some shit went down which saw them removed as sponsors. Ask no questions and I shall tell you no pretty little lies.

And just so we're on the same page, I am referring to the manufacturers of my p450.

Ahhhhh, the led Sponsered grow journal phase.. The new rules fixed that problem real quick and I think the mods are a little more lenient these days about minor slip ups. We all seem to walk on egg shells still and it's a little uncomfortable to be honest.

I prefer not to walk on eggshells and take the mickey instead. Yes, it was before my time and Teddy was very kind to point out past issues, but my mouth has not always been my best friend. :)

420-magazine-mobile99769608.jpg

New shelves, just about perfect.
420-magazine-mobile1538193712.jpg

I could sure do with some shelving like that. Definitely something to ponder as I have shit all over the place. Not my fault and a long and personal story that is best not shared on here, but I have my 4 x 4 tent squeezed into my bedroom that was full of someone else's crap when I moved in. I've just shifted a whole heap and now have 3 feet access on one side, less than a foot on another and the back of the tent is hard up against some furniture and the front has about an inch of space next to the bed. I was previously entering my tent off my knees from the bed, but now I have the pure luxury of actually standing up and entering from a side flap. :)

I could sure do with some shelving like that. Definitely something to ponder as I have shit all over the place. Not my fault and a long and personal story that is best not shared on here, but I have my 4 x 4 tent squeezed into my bedroom that was full of someone else's crap when I moved in. I've just shifted a whole heap and now have 3 feet access on one side, less than a foot on another and the back of the tent is hard up against some furniture and the front has about an inch of space next to the bed. I was previously entering my tent off my knees from the bed, but now I have the pure luxury of actually standing up and entering from a side flap. :)
That's a tough work around but good for you for sticking it out.

When we do what we love and love what we do, we can always find a way :)

However, the girls are getting pretty adamant that it is their domain and I shall soon be unable to enter at all, but that is price you pay for love. A little side access to the reservoirs is all I need.

Re: My First Grow - Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

420-magazine-mobile1301415513.jpg

I've decided this is a mag deficiency due to either over watering or my ph being out of wack.
Now the question is do I flush her and put her off schedule of all the other girls. Do I let the damage take its course and just do a half strength feeding for everyone next time?
Not sure if it would be stupid to flush today or tommorow and then feed her when I feed the other girls. That wouldn't really be overwatering. I mean it would but the nutrients would only be one time.

The moral to this story is I will never do a huge multistrain grow at the same time in the same tent again. I like my screw ups to be consistent. Everybody's hurting or everybody's good. We're all gonna go down together, there are no lifeboats here and the band will play on.

Typically 6.6 I don't remember my last run off. I had done a lot of reading that says soil should be self ph ing so I had decided that I wouldn't bother to ph my last feed. I'm pretty certain that was a mistake. If it ain't broke don't fix it. But you live and learn.

If you're getting a mag deficiency, and it looks like you are, then the ph is probably the culprit. if your run off is less than 6 or higher than 7 you're locking out the mag. I would suggest testing ph asap otherwise you're just working blind.

420-magazine-mobile799650028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120143688.jpg

Blue in all her former glory, I have no idea what her weight was most of the small buds got added to the trim pile for cooking. Goldie gets the chop tonight. I could of probably of let them go longer only about 30% Amber but I wanted the tent for the new generation of goldies.
420-magazine-mobile1835872995.jpg

I've spent most of my time trying to research this whole hydro thing. When to add nutes according to ppm is throwing me for a loop. I figure I'll follow feeding charts until it makes sense to me. The older I get the less information is readily absorbed but the band plays on.

Back
Top Bottom