My First Grow: Bubblegum, AK47 & White Widow

Day 31 of 🌸 🙏🏼

DE4B8E6C-0E81-45D5-8FF8-781DC7FBC686.png

1857B551-63C2-474A-B7B7-5C56FB462BCA.png

622D4AA5-4BA6-4D8B-AC35-4179FA57D8C8.jpeg

B19CCDC6-96C3-4FBA-8FB2-52335DC60F35.jpeg

0526693B-5740-4FCA-A371-69305C7173CE.jpeg

You are my new hero-1st grow! How much do you have invested in your setup-mine's 2nd grow is wimpy compared to yours but just fine by me!

IMG_0057.jpg
I’m not sure what you mean invested? $? This is my first indoor grow, I grew outdoors last year but you’re very kind for saying. And don’t take anything away from yourself because you are doing an amazing job. Happy growing my friend. CL🍀:woohoo::thumb::theband:

VPD. Vapor Pressure Deficit. It's a ratio of temp to humidity. Within certain ranges at certain times during the grow, you can maximize the plant's ability to intake nutrients and water from the soil by allowing it to release the right amount of moisture in the air. There are charts online. Most tent controllers have it is a value you can control.
You can see the VPD number on the right of my dashboard below.

75498757-8B4F-4ABF-808C-6E0DDE7113F9.png

VPD. Vapor Pressure Deficit. It's a ratio of temp to humidity. Within certain ranges at certain times during the grow, you can maximize the plant's ability to intake nutrients and water from the soil by allowing it to release the right amount of moisture in the air. There are charts online. Most tent controllers have it is a value you can control.
You can see the VPD number on the right of my dashboard below.
Well all I can say is that’s a relief. I’ve been mentally wracking my brain with VPD acronyms. I’d tell you them, but I’d defs get banned lolling.

Wow! So sciency! Seems to be working for you. Me, I just tip water on them every now and then. LOL!

I think I definitely got lucky on my first grow, but I have been obsessive compulsive about VPD. Seems to make a difference.
Throughout your grow I haven't seen any under or over watering, no deficiency or toxicity & You've perfected vpd I'd say your growing with skill! Taken alot of care in everything. Even your equipment lol I went through floor fans then large fans I'm still trying new lights but you rolled in with everything perfect 🤣 you done your research and grew like a boss 💪🏽

What power do you have your lights at? Early flower is where I up my DLI.

Well all I can say is that’s a relief. I’ve been mentally wracking my brain with VPD acronyms. I’d tell you them, but I’d defs get banned lolling.

Wow! So sciency! Seems to be working for you. Me, I just tip water on them every now and then. LOL!
I know, I'm pretty "sciencey". I'm an engineer and I own an automation company so it's in my blood 😂

Throughout your grow I haven't seen any under or over watering, no deficiency or toxicity & You've perfected vpd I'd say your growing with skill! Taken alot of care in everything. Even your equipment lol I went through floor fans then large fans I'm still trying new lights but you rolled in with everything perfect 🤣 you done your research and grew like a boss 💪🏽

What power do you have your lights at? Early flower is where I up my DLI.
Honestly, I've gone 100% right from the beginning of veg. I think I need to Google DLI 😜

Honestly, I've gone 100% right from the beginning of veg. I think I need to Google DLI 😜
No worries bro, day light intensity.. I'll leave that with you and watch out for it on your next one 👍🏽

Under the canopy was getting really thick and over grown. I couldn't get in to maintain them because of the net. The idea of mold makes me really nervous. I decided to cut the net out and set the plants free and give myself more flexibility. Branches seem plenty sturdy to support further bud development. Hopefully this move doesn't de-rail my first grow 😬

IMG_1010.jpeg

IMG_1009.jpeg

Looks good I prob would of kept the net on if you worried about mold. The net helps them spread apart so airflow can get through. But I grow with and without the net it doesnt matter unless you dont have good airflow inside the tent.

And not sure what your humidity is at but I keep mine 55-50 last 2-3 weeks of flower and have nvr had an issue also.

Back
Top Bottom