Looking good now, excellent help with this grow. I too am a great believer in defoliation for bigger yields, I do it once before flip and once again after the 21 day flowering stretch is done. Better air flow and they give energy to growing buds!
Canopy is looking good, fairly even, there's going to be a nice cola forest in there soon!

Just Wanted To Say Happy 420 to the Community!!

I know im a day late, but guess i was i little busy yesterday :ganjamon:

Heres a little update on the girls, 10 days after flipping to 12/12 and also 10 days of using MC on them!
Day 2 i noticed they needed some extra Cal Mag so started adding 2ml per gallon on top of the 5g/ gallon of MC.

They are currently getting 7g of MC + 2.5ml of Cal Mag
20200420_160307.jpg
20200420_160254.jpg

Looking good now, excellent help with this grow. I too am a great believer in defoliation for bigger yields, I do it once before flip and once again after the 21 day flowering stretch is done. Better air flow and they give energy to growing buds!
Canopy is looking good, fairly even, there's going to be a nice cola forest in there soon!

Do you suggest that I only defoliate those 2 times?
Can I lightly defoliate when I see necessary? (when a leaf is sitting on top of a cola blocking all light?
a lot of the lower canopy is not getting light

Do you suggest that I only defoliate those 2 times?
Can I lightly defoliate when I see necessary? (when a leaf is sitting on top of a cola blocking all light?
a lot of the lower canopy is not getting light
During flower? Honestly I don't know if it stresses the plants too much, I just tuck fan leaves after the last defoliation myself.

Hey 420 community and Gents that have been helping me out!

Here's a Little update on the girls !
Alive for 91 Days so far. Flowering for 24 Days.

They are both currently drinking 3 Quarts daily
7.5G of Mega Crop per Gallon
3ml of Cal-Mag per gallon.
20200504_160449.jpg

20200504_160240.jpg

20200504_160231.jpg

Hey Folks!

was wondering if anyone has any good threads or pointers for the harvest and curing process, looking for the most stupid proof possible way to do this!

Thanks 420 community !

Still looking for some support for the harvest and curing process, any and all help is highly appreciated !

If you can dry them in a refrigerator inside paper grocery sacks that’s my go to method. I cure in Turkey Roasting bags inside 5 gallon buckets with lids. Make sure the buckets are black to keep light out.

Hey Folks of 420, heres a little update on my two plants.

we are now 6.5 weeks (47 days) into flowering out of 8 weeks of flowering (56 days).

I had a problem with my timer last night, and 1 of the 2 lights i have in my tent did not turn off.

To keep it short and simple, 1 of my 2 lights stayed on overnight for an extra 10 hours.

i am supposed to be 4 days away from flushing my plants, to get ready for harvest...

Do i return to my regular light schedule?

do i skip todays light dosage, or change the time just for today?

The lights are supposed to turn back on at 1pm, so in 1.2 hours,

any and all advice is very much appreciated !

Back
Top Bottom