My First Grow in DWC!

yeah ol hippy, i def spend more time looking at my plants . since i have moved out here i posted adds and what not. i got one job installing french doors. made $180 in about 5 hours. but since then i havnt got anything. i wish they were doing some building around here. I might actually fly home for a couple months after i harvest. i can actually get some work back in ct.

hey bradkb, and maxamus. thanks for stoppin in. should be only like 3-4 more weeks till harvest. well for the white widow anyway. the white rhino has only been under 12/12 for about 5 days. still no signs of sex

yeah ol hippy, i def spend more time looking at my plants . since i have moved out here i posted adds and what not. i got one job installing french doors. made $180 in about 5 hours. but since then i havnt got anything. i wish they were doing some building around here. I might actually fly home for a couple months after i harvest. i can actually get some work back in ct.

Hey chevyman, so you're in construction too, I started banging nails in '76 but my body was too beat up and had to get out of it in '86. construction is pretty much non-existent here too, but I've got too many ties to move anywhere else. It'll get better, it's just hanging on until then that's the hard part.

Your plants are looking great too! My buddy's growing a Whit Widow Max and some White Rhino, but he's having trouble getting it going. I don't know what he's doing , he's the type to be fiddling with something every day, I'm the type to get something set up good and then maintain it.

I'll be looking forward to your harvest too!

Take care man.

ok just a daily maintenance today. quick question tho. on the white widow the ph seems to be dropping instead of rising. now i do notice little bits of roots floating around. i scoop all i can out with a fish net. i guess some tips are breaking off cause there is absolutly no more room in the res for any more root. plant still looks healthy and is eating and drinking a gallon a day. its def a pain in the a** to take the plants out of the closet to be able to take them out of the bucket to check ph and ppm and topp off. its like a 45 min process now. well thats about it. i have lost track of how many days each is and what not. ill figure it out and post tomorrow. and any advise on the dropping ph would be appreciated.

WHITE WIDOW
DSCN2795.JPG

DSCN2796.JPG

DSCN2797.JPG

DSCN28002.JPG

DSCN2799.JPG

DSCN28041.JPG

DSCN28052.JPG

DSCN2793.JPG

DSCN2789.JPG

DSCN2791.JPG

DSCN2810.JPG

WHITE RHINO
DSCN2786.JPG

DSCN2787.JPG

DSCN2788.JPG

Damn all these out of work carpenters growing weed. By the time everybody's ready to build houses all you guys will be too stoned to work. But there will be plenty of weed to smoke !! I got in a half day today had to drive 50 miles up there too. That'll get me an 1/8 and a tank of gas..I need to put my papers in for SS. Before the bums in congress give it all away. Nice buds chevyman they are really filling in nice. :peace:

try being in my shoes, thats in the room across the hall, and i have no bud to smoke!! i keep telling myself " dont do it, just wait, dont do it !!!"

Hey Chevy, about the spider mites bugs, if there still around. I've had good luck with AzaMax, azadirachtin distributed by GH, small size cost about $20 4 oz. It is another neem tree product. It can be sprayed foliar, or through the roots by way of feeding. It is OMRI listed, says safe for fruit but don't know. Dose I use 12ml of azamax to 1 Liter of water and spray. Neem oil works, but azamaz mixes with water easily. There is another brand of azadirachtin but it only comes in big bottles at $100 a qt. Plus azadirachtin controls a whole load of other pest.

Your grow is looking great. Like that bushy rhino. Looks like your gonna have some very nice green frosted flakes. Crazy bright white.

well i just did some figuring and the white widow should be done by valentines day. awesome present for me, but i'll still have to get the wife something. And around march 3rd for the white rhino. cant wait !!!

Get your wife a nice shiny new vaporizer !! Just make sure it's pink .. :rofl:

No, no! Get her something nice to smoke from like a nice pipe or bong so she gets excited about it like you will be! That way, like the vaporizer, you get to use it! LOL! By the way that happens to coincide with what I do every grow. Call it my harvest pipe collection. Nothing all that special just spoons and steamrollers but it's something new and fresh for that first bowl.

well unfortunately my wife isnt able to smoke up even though she would really like too. lets just say her job stops her from being able to. And you know what sucks. the state we live in, it is illegal to sell glass pipes or even metal ones. they call it paraphernalia. thats stupid, you can smoke tobacco out of them too. lol !! ive never ordered one online but i guess thats what i'll have to do. before we moved out here i had quite the impressive collection of pipes and bongs.i got rid of them all except for two glass pieces. i was supposed to quit once we got out here but , yeah that didnt happen now im like damn i should have kept all that stuff. i went to buy new stuff at a tobacco smoke shop figuring they would have something and they were like we cant sell that stuff in this state.... stupid !!!

Hey Chevyman! You should just go down to the hardware store and get some threaded pipe fittings in brass or SS, pick up a pack of SS tap screens in the plumbing dept and go home and build a pipe. Probably cost you 10 - $15. Pay cash. Hardware stores are notorious for narcs. :rofl:

Smoke tobacco in 'em. lol That's rich. ;0)

C'ya L8r.

:peace:

Local head shop has this stupid rule. If you talk mj then they can't sell you anything on that visit and you must come back the next day. Everything in the place is pot orientated but you just can't say it out loud. S-t-u-p-i-d!

Sorry to hear about your wife work related disability.

Back
Top Bottom