My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Dam bro looks like a green purple garden :Namaste:

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Thanks Az I ll check it out, this is the one im looking at, it has great reviews and its available here right now so I ll probably stick with it.It sounds like pretty much the same thing as yours:)
Whynter - Portable Air Conditioner - Black, Platinum - ARC-14SH

Jon, do you think the smaller unit (12 btw) would work well inside a 4x8 tent, for example ? It wouldn't take too long to cool it, what you think ?
Haven't found a portable with auto restart and dual hoses, here ... It simply, doesn't exist ... lol

This is a nice portable btw !!! :circle-of-love:

How many Watts Billy? Aircooled?

Im a whore.for   Ideal Air | Commercial Grade Air Conditioning Products personally but they are a little spendy. They have a few units that don't have restart but they are good about specifying which. Pricey but worth every cent then some.

How many Watts Billy? Aircooled?

The small one (12btu) is at 1100(1150) watts @ 10.5 amp.
I can easily run it via an env. Controller at 110 volt (it supports up to 15amp) without expanders, plus it can be moved easily, in case you wanna move house !! Plus, it's doesn't need any technician ....

The one i found here (couple of months ago), its a dual hose but it doesn't support auto restart feature !! Something very important ..
And it costs 900 € !!!!!! The whynter comes at 450(?)$, +shipping and taxes it's not going to exceed 900 €, for sure ...

Im seriously thinking about it !!!

The small one (12btu) is at 1100(1150) watts @ 10.5 amp.
I can easily run it via an env. Controller at 110 volt (it supports up to 15amp) without expanders, plus it can be moved easily, in case you wanna move house !! Plus, it's doesn't need any technician ....

The one i found here (couple of months ago), its a dual hose but it doesn't support auto restart feature !! Something very important ..
And it costs 900 € !!!!!! The whynter comes at 450(?)$, +shipping and taxes it's not going to exceed 900 €, for sure ...

Im seriously thinking about it !!!
Sorry man. I meant your lights.

Oh yeah then ur fine with 12k btu, 12k can handle up to around 4000w of light. This of course isn't compensating for other heat contributors. But that should be more than sufficient. U want (this is for Hps mind you) around 2500-3000 Btu per aircooled 1kw and 3500-4000 for non aircooled. How that converts into led idk but if its sufficient for Hps u can bet ur bottom dollar it'll.freeze.out an l.e.d. room if u wanted it to.

I got a 12000 BTU portable at home depot a few years back for 350ish had auto restart.

Edit: your in the UK aren't ya? Don't suppose u have a Lowes out ur way haha

Sq footage is only half the battle tho. But yes if it will hand 4kw aircooled (most I've every gotten away with without feeling like I was abusing the AC) I'd venture to say it'll put a nice frost on the leds if u wanted it to lol

Nope, I'm not in the uk canna !! And yes no lowes lol, or anything like that here !! With 350-600€ the only thing you can get is a monobloc and yes there are few models with auto, but not dual hoses !
The one and only you can find, is an olympia splendid/no auto, @ 900 €....

Yes , I was thinking the same about its cooling ability! Inside or outside a tent, it seems it does the job very well (inside a tent, will be rapid-cooling, but I'm not so sure about it) !!! The room with the tents(2) won't be No more than 10x12.

its better to have to much btu bro the unit will run alot less so it will be better on your hydro. once you install the unit make sure you caulk the seems where the hose goes into the unit and wherever its venting, they are never air tight so you will loose some co2 if you dont:)

even with 2 aircooled 1000's I think the 12 000 btu will work fine bro. its only a 4 x 8 room really and that a/c can cool (without looking) around 350-400 square feet? the tent is only 32 square feet:)

Hehehe, that's all I wanted to hear Jon !! I think I found my next "order" ... lol
The only thing I wanna ask (and everyone else's opinion is usefull here) is about its usage INSIDE a tent !! (4x8)
To be honest I read diffrent opinions about this. Some ppl say not good to plants to have it such close, it adds heat to the plants etc

Thanx bro :)

it adds little to no heat bro theres several journals here( cant remember which ones right now) that have pretty much identical setups with dual hose a/c in them and they work great. obviously you dont want it blowing directly on the plants but just turn it around or something and have it bounce the air of the side of the tent and upwards.

Don't be like that. Share lol.

Jon what kinda led u using again ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom