My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

I think he means why are u not still tucking shoots till the stretch is done? Thats is how i did my scrog this run but I suspect your method of not tucking during stretch is the proper method. This round all try stop tucking after the first week of flower.

it all depends on how you train them bro, I trained them to have enough tops to fill almost all the squares in theyre space in the screen so there was no need to tuck until the stretch was done.I also found out that this tecnique does not work well with sativa dom strains, they stretch to much but it worked great with the pk.If you top them a few times during veg you have to tuck them to fill the screen:)

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

How many days do you flush? So if the pics were day 5, you gotta be close huh?

lmao..thanks X I think I still have a little piece of that hash kicking around here somewhere.My wife is a hash hog, everytime i wipe up some water hash she stashes pieces of it all over the place and then forgets where she puts them lol...its like an easter egg hunt everytime we run out of the main chunk:)

LOL I can relate. I used to use baby food jars for small amounts of nugs. After one harvest, my buddy took several of them and hid them all over my apartment. I found most of them fairly quickly, but not all of them apparently. After moving 3 times since growing, I found one of the little jars. It was right after I had moved out to Joshua Tree. I was getting ready to go camp in the park and do some climbing. As I started to pack, I get out the sleeping bag (in the large storage sack) and inside is one of those little jars. The best part is that same buddy was coming out to JT to camp/climb with me, so we we got to enjoy the nugs while camping. It was a great find since I was completely out of buds and was pretty broke at the time. I was soooo happy to find a few grams of some of my best. :)

You should encourage her to hide more. You never know when you will find a stash just when you need it most.

hey 4tenty4all, thanks for stopping by:) I dont know what you mean by "keep the plant flush with the screen until after the stretch"By the time the stretch was done this round the plants were 2 feet above the screen..

tuck during the stretch, I think that's what he's saying

since im doing a large auto grow outdoors this year I figure its time to get my feet wet and give one a try now so I know what to expect from them.I have some Big Buddha cheese automatic and some Bomb seeds Auto bomb.I decided to give the bbca a go.I just got done reading a journal on them and from the exellent results that grower had with them I think this will be my main strain this year.Im sure I ll try a few more auto strains but I think it will be easier to have the majority of them all one strain for ease of feeding.Anybody with auto experience please feel free to chime in with suggestions as this is the first time Ive grown an auto strain.Ive also decided to stick with what I know for this first attempt at autos and use sinthetic nutes.Ive never mixed a batch of organic soil in my life and Im worried that I will kill the autos with to hot of a mix or something, these seeds arent cheap, at least with sinthetics i can dial it down if its to hot. wish me luck:)

good luck aint never grown any autos wrecked a few tho:)

how did you wreck them Fishy?

trees,fences,lakes other autos high not high you name it. heck one time I wasnt even in the car and I wrecked it he he forgot to put it in gear:)

since im doing a large auto grow outdoors this year I figure its time to get my feet wet and give one a try now so I know what to expect from them.I have some Big Buddha cheese automatic and some Bomb seeds Auto bomb.I decided to give the bbca a go.I just got done reading a journal on them and from the exellent results that grower had with them I think this will be my main strain this year.Im sure I ll try a few more auto strains but I think it will be easier to have the majority of them all one strain for ease of feeding.Anybody with auto experience please feel free to chime in with suggestions as this is the first time Ive grown an auto strain.Ive also decided to stick with what I know for this first attempt at autos and use sinthetic nutes.Ive never mixed a batch of organic soil in my life and Im worried that I will kill the autos with to hot of a mix or something, these seeds arent cheap, at least with sinthetics i can dial it down if its to hot. wish me luck:)
Buy your own best luck for cheap: Osmocote fertilizer prills. Made by Scotts for home gardeners and mass-market large scale growers. Osmosis controlled-release resins don't allow over-hot release but supply what's needed through a season. I'll be using it for a needed group of moms soon, just plain water is all they'll need... they'll have calcium from medium hard water. Start your seeds in starter plugs, then insert in the dirt with a teaspoon of OC+. If it don't rain, bring them water as needed :)

another way to do it is go to edit signature in user cp, type the actual title to your journal in your sig, highlight it, then click on the world icon and copy and past the, I think I got it link for your sig into the url and your good to go:)

Thanks jon, I think I got it.

Back
Top Bottom