My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Hey jon, I was just thinking to purchase the whynter 14k btu same as yours (it's better to go little bigger, than sory later) and I see amazon has it! What do you think bro of amazon , shall I proceed with my order ?

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

GREAT !!! :yahoo:

I'm gonna order it then , when I get back home !!!
Thank you very much bro !! (for your great find, as well)

I owe you a ton of reps ....

we had a bit of a scare last night, my wife came home early from work yesterday complaning of nausea and stomach cramps and all of a sudden she colapsed right in front of me and went into a full blown seizure. Luckily I have a good friend that is epileptic and ive helped him through several grand maul seizures so I knew what to do. she was unconsious for around 20 min, once she came to I carried her to the car and rushed her to the hospital.She has an appointment with a neurologist next week. Pretty scary shit when your not expecting it, at one point she told me to slow down I was doing 220 kmph on the way to the hospital. she seems fine now thank god, hopefully it was nothing to serious.

Sorry to hear that bro :(

What did se eat bro ? Did she eat anything at all or she had a completely empty stomach ? Cramps and then Colapse looks like She had an empty stomach (?) and she "run out of powers" to me !! I had exactly the same symtoms when I was a teen , but iwas without food many days and the body didn't have enough "energy" ,

Does she eat well the last 2-3 days ?

One away or another , she will be fine bro I'm sure it's nothing !!
My best wishes to both of you.

we had a bit of a scare last night, my wife came home early from work yesterday complaning of nausea and stomach cramps and all of a sudden she colapsed right in front of me and went into a full blown seizure. Luckily I have a good friend that is epileptic and ive helped him through several grand maul seizures so I knew what to do. she was unconsious for around 20 min, once she came to I carried her to the car and rushed her to the hospital.She has an appointment with a neurologist next week. Pretty scary shit when your not expecting it, at one point she told me to slow down I was doing 220 kmph on the way to the hospital. she seems fine now thank god, hopefully it was nothing to serious.

I'm happy she is doing well now!!! That's some scary stuff, I've been on her side of it. I fell out and my wife called the emergency people they were trying to bring me around and I fell out on them and seized out in front them. It ended up being severe dehydration, which happens more often than not in my line of work it was the 2nd time happening to me (I've worked in some really, really, really hot kitchens, being a chef isn't the food network...lol). My thoughts are with the both of you.

My prayers are with you guys bro.

UPDATE
DAY 7 FLUSH

Things are looking pretty good, theres a nice fade happening to most of the fan leaves. ppm's out of my well are around 190 and after 24hrs ppm's were at 240 so theres not much left in there im thinking 10 days will be enough this round, either way i need the money so 3 more days and i ll start the harvest.
purple kush
IMAG12673.jpg

IMAG12684.jpg

IMAG12693.jpg

IMAG12704.jpg

IMAG12712.jpg

IMAG12723.jpg

IMAG12735.jpg

IMAG12745.jpg

holy grail kush
IMAG12755.jpg

IMAG12763.jpg

IMAG12763.jpg

IMAG12782.jpg

IMAG12793.jpg

IMAG12804.jpg

IMAG12835.jpg

IMAG12843.jpg

IMAG12851.jpg

IMAG12863.jpg

IMAG12894.jpg

IMAG13034.jpg

IMAG13055.jpg

IMAG13064.jpg

chernobyl( cat piss pheno)
IMAG12912.jpg

IMAG12922.jpg

IMAG12932.jpg

IMAG12941.jpg

berrybomb( it cant support itself anymore:))
IMAG1295.jpg

IMAG12961.jpg

IMAG12972.jpg

IMAG12982.jpg

chernobyl(lime slurrpy pheno)this ones wierd,most of the fan leaves decided to dry up as soon as I started the flush,not sure what thats about.
IMAG12992.jpg

IMAG13002.jpg

IMAG13034.jpg

hope you guys enjoy the pics, I cant wait to chop them down and get the next round started:peace:

wow brother! I hope this is a fluke or they can quickly find an answer to the problem and get your wife back to normal. best wishes to your wife and you brother:circle-of-love:

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words guys, unfortunatly this wasnt a fluke she can remember passing out 7 other times in her life, every other time it happened she was alone(before we hooked up) and didnt know that she was seizing when it happened, she thought she had feinting spells, it wasnt until somebody witnessed it(me) the she realized she was seizing.Its weird, apparently everytime it happens she ends up with diarea afterwords, the doctors think it has something to do with a nerve in her bowels that when irritated causes symptoms simillar to epilepsy, we'll find out more soon hopefully. the thing that really scares me is what if this had happened on her way home, its all highway and back roads to my place. scary shit indeed.

Man those plants look amazing Jon!!!! If your PK doesn't win Potm, re-enter it next month with those pics, they really highlight the awesomeness of that Pheno. Very nice job bro!!!

thanks bro, not bad for a cellphone:) my cam is in the mail I cant wait to get full hd pics and vids on the go with macros!

Looks good jon, I'm doin a flush for the first time, LOL, Its hard to watch those leaves depleting nutrients...LOL...I wanna help em...LOL!

lol...I know what you mean bro but its a good thing, your nugs are gonna be smooth and tasty:)

Back
Top Bottom