My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

lol...I cant wait to see how the Girl Scout Cookies turn out for you bro. I forget who entered it in notm last month but it got my vote hands down! looks delicious:yummy:
All I can do is my best with it :) and hope it's enough :Namaste: Yeah those were some tasty looking nug's, I'm sure he enjoyed them and will enjoy his clone too. I'm more looking for the vape I ordered in the mail (stupid presidents day) though, the seeds, I'm going to have to wait months for them to be ready anyways another week isn't all that bad.

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words guys, unfortunatly this wasnt a fluke she can remember passing out 7 other times in her life, every other time it happened she was alone(before we hooked up) and didnt know that she was seizing when it happened, she thought she had feinting spells, it wasnt until somebody witnessed it(me) the she realized she was seizing.Its weird, apparently everytime it happens she ends up with diarea afterwords, the doctors think it has something to do with a nerve in her bowels that when irritated causes symptoms simillar to epilepsy, we'll find out more soon hopefully. the thing that really scares me is what if this had happened on her way home, its all highway and back roads to my place. scary shit indeed.

Ya bro, drivin not good til u get some answers, I'll keep prayin and I always expect favorable answers!

Scary stuff man. Sending positive vibes ur way man. I know what that's like and wouldn't wish it on anyone. The garden looks epic man keep em comin

Hey Jon -

Sure hope things are okay with your wife. Stuff like that is sure scary, especially difficult is the fact that it's out of your control somewhat and there's a helplessness about it as the spouse. Sending you both much positive energy, my friend.

Those last pics look really great! I need to grow some of that Holy Grail Kush eventually....

thanks for the positive energy X, im sure she will be fine bro:) I love smoking hgk but not so much growing it. I think I would of done alot better with it if it was the only strain in the system and trained it differently.I think multipal topping would work alot better at promoting stiffer branches.this pheno has a strong lemon kush smell to it and it is very potent, for me its a nightime only smoke, my brain goes on vacation everytime I smoke it lol...I think you would love it. wow! do you think I could say "it" a few more times in this post it doesnt seem like it was enough...:)

we had a bit of a scare last night, my wife came home early from work yesterday complaning of nausea and stomach cramps and all of a sudden she colapsed right in front of me and went into a full blown seizure. Luckily I have a good friend that is epileptic and ive helped him through several grand maul seizures so I knew what to do. she was unconsious for around 20 min, once she came to I carried her to the car and rushed her to the hospital.She has an appointment with a neurologist next week. Pretty scary shit when your not expecting it, at one point she told me to slow down I was doing 220 kmph on the way to the hospital. she seems fine now thank god, hopefully it was nothing to serious.
I have seen it first hand also..in my classroom..very frightening for me and the students..my prayers go out to both of you her for a positive diagnosis and you for strength to get through these trying times:peace:
:circle-of-love:

we had a bit of a scare last night, my wife came home early from work yesterday complaning of nausea and stomach cramps and all of a sudden she colapsed right in front of me and went into a full blown seizure. Luckily I have a good friend that is epileptic and ive helped him through several grand maul seizures so I knew what to do. she was unconsious for around 20 min, once she came to I carried her to the car and rushed her to the hospital.She has an appointment with a neurologist next week. Pretty scary shit when your not expecting it, at one point she told me to slow down I was doing 220 kmph on the way to the hospital. she seems fine now thank god, hopefully it was nothing to serious.

Shit, I'm really sorry to hear that mate. I hope she's ok and it was just a one off caused by a virus or something, I'll keep my fingers crossed

Wow, that pk's gone properly purple over the last few days, looks lovely!

Pleased to see the berrybomb's having trouble supporting herself. Gives me hope that the buds on mine are going to put some work in!

I can't wait to see her in your full on system rather than soil (and if you manage to find a purple one - boooom!).

I'm loving the smell and the frost that's developing on mine, she's going to be a lovely smoke. I just hope she fattens herself up nicely over the next few weeks so I get a good yield.

I order from them all the time bro and ive never had a problem and yes bigger is better. "better to have to much and not need it then need it and not have enough" one of many mottos I live by:)

Good motto in regards to grow room AC for sure. Not so good for backpacking where lighter is better. On the trail the motto is, "if I don't have it, I don't need it". :)

That's scary Jon! :thedoubletake:

I hope you're able to figure it out and get it under control. Give her an extra hug tonight and tell her how glad you are she is OK. I'm gonna give my wife a couple extra hugs tonight :)

howdy jon, so im looking into leds and would like your thoughts on what would be the best set up for a tent that is 1m2 by 1.8m tall. thanks buddy! ( i think you may have missed this)

also very sorry to hear about your wifes fit. my ex gf had one was not very nice. important question did your wife pee herself while she was out?

Wish there is nothing too serious, bro like hiker said just an extra hug and kiss and I think she would be better

Back
Top Bottom