My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Sentinel Evc-2 costs around 200-250$, if I remember corectly !
Works just great !!!

Fantastic journal buddy, you are doing great job ! Look forward to see how this LEDs perform too ...
thanks bro im glad you like so far. as for the controller im going with the iponic 600 link4.this thing is badass!!! you want to have complete control of your room and have it tell u by text if something is wrong make changes from your cellphone this is the best controller on the market for taking your grow to the next level hands down! is it expensive? absolutly! is it worth it?absolutly!! this thing takes all of the guess work out of everything. check this vid out its a must see!
Link4 - iPonic614 - General Info Video - Mori 013.mpg - YouTube

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Go definitaly for it Jon! If you want absolute control, that's the best tool for the job !!
There are many, I had personally spotted growbot !! But of course I can't afford it , that's why I went with sentinel ...
I haven't seen this, I'm going to check video now ...

Keep up the good work buddy ... And you for sure deserve the little "present", to yourself :)

Jon -

Plants look really good and that super awesome controller looks like a helluva gift to give yourself! Or... me, if you decide you don't like it, or just want to be really nice haha. ;)

Hell yeah, this think can also serve breakfast to the plants, with the first lights on .... :)

Jon -

Plants look really good and that super awesome controller looks like a helluva gift to give yourself! Or... me, if you decide you don't like it, or just want to be really nice haha. ;)
The thing I really like about it is it eliminates all the mecanical timers in the rooms.It can control the veg and the flower rooms, lighting included.Talk about dialing in room conditions.The usb port is sweet too!

Hell yeah, this think can also serve breakfast to the plants, with the first lights on .... :)
lol...I cant wait to get it! maybe I can program it to serve my breakfast as well. one of the things I really like is its everything you need to have complete control in your rooms. no more add-ons like ppm sniffers and stuff like that.If you were to price out all the individual equipment you would need to do everything that that controller can do you would probably be paying alot more.I dont mind paying the big bucks for good equipment when its doable,for me its all about longterm.I dont plan to ever stop growing this beautiful plant so the better the equipment the easier it will get as I get older.Im picturing a fully automated system for my retirement years.something along the lines of all the nutes,ph up,ph down and fresh water hooked into a unit that is hooked into that controller. all you do is program the levels you want and come back in a week to change the res and defoliate! Im along way from there yet but a man can dream:)

Hehe , I'm with you man , I understand it veeeery well !!!!
That's my dream too !! A private/hidden room, with all the "goodies" in line ...

I have a looooong way too ....
But dreams are free, aren't they ?? Hahahaha

Be good buddy , I ll be watching your grow , for sure !!!

nice journal bud, hope you dont care another canadian tagging along. Your set up looks real good bro :goodjob:

I've been looking at controllers for a couple of months now and am in a dilema myself...95% of all environmental controllers are rated for 15A which is a problem for me (ac and dehumidifer pull 20a together) so the only option for me is a Sentinel CHHC-4 with a 15A Sentinel power expander. I was real interested with the iponic600 ($1090 on m*n*ter g*rd*ns) but it's only rated for 15A and I couldn't find a power expander anywhere. Don't know if you knew that but just giving you a heads up bro

nice journal bud, hope you dont care another canadian tagging along. Your set up looks real good bro :goodjob:

I've been looking at controllers for a couple of months now and am in a dilema myself...95% of all environmental controllers are rated for 15A which is a problem for me (ac and dehumidifer pull 20a together) so the only option for me is a Sentinel CHHC-4 with a 15A Sentinel power expander. I was real interested with the iponic600 ($1090 on m*n*ter g*rd*ns) but it's only rated for 15A and I couldn't find a power expander anywhere. Don't know if you knew that but just giving you a heads up bro
hey UrbanGrower glad you like eh!:welcome: I know about as much about electrical as I do about brain surgery lol...so you could very well be right but im pretty sure it can be done with the iponic it say right in the video that you can run a/c dehumidifiers and heaters off of it. Im going to contact them soon and find out exactly how it all works and I will post everything I find out about it. thanks for the tip though,I would be pretty choked if it showed up and I coul"nt use it lol... +reps for that:)

Ok it can be done, something about trigger boxes,all you plug into the controller is a trigger cable and it controls the higher amp equipment that way.they explains it in this vid.of course there will be more equipment to buy to get it all to work,so again :thanks: UrbanGrower for letting me know all of this Im going to do some more research to find out exactly what I need. I ll post my findings as soon as I have some:)

[video=youtube;wh3CrcMXBzk]
[/video]

heres something I just found on another forum from a grower using the iponic 600.
"I'm currently doing my first run with an iponic 600. I don't have the communication model. It came with firmware that needed to be updated and it is not very beginner friendly compared to the Sentinel chhc-4, which is the the only other controller that I've used. Other than that, I'm very happy with it. I particularly like the sensor. It looks really well made and it has a built-in light meter. The only thing I plug directly into the iponic is the CO2 regulator. Everything else (lights, AC, Heat, Dehumidifier) run off relays that have trigger cables plugged into the iponic. My dream grow room is finally starting to take shape! "

:thumb: Anything that makes life easier is a good thing i believe. If you are serious about this jon i would also look into running a cea (sealed room). It will really take your grows to the next level as far as control and security etc! Oh and hopefully yields. This was the single best decision i ever made for my grow op. After having just finished setting up my second room (which is now in a house i own) if you need and pointers i would be happy to help. But seriously it looks like you got it going on!

Hey Tony:) Yep sealing both of those rooms is something I want to do.I am building a "workshop" with hydro and water in my yard in the spring.Thats when I plan to seal everything.I dont know much about that type of room so any info you have especially about ventilation,how does the room get fresh air?what type of a/c do I need?will it be harder on my hydro bill?Do I need to upgrade my a/c? lol...see now you got me started! im like a sponge when it comes to new info:)

Urban grower, you can use sentinel pxm 1 (or 2) with the iponic controler !! Pxm is an independeted device, you can use it with any controller, any timer !!
It's just a trigger !!! It's not depended ONLY from sentinel controlers.

Back
Top Bottom