My First Grow Journal

I personally wouldn't do cal/mag. It might not be a mag issue.
Thats the Stonneton blend, great stuff. Just mix it with a little new soil and top dress.
I already have and I listen to you bud I was just trying to use what I had before buying more stuff

So its water time here's some pics
I love this leaf it looks like it's going on flight
20200501_211518.jpg
20200501_203220.jpg
20200501_211547.jpg
20200501_211607.jpg
20200501_212423.jpg
20200501_203227.jpg

Attachments

• 20200501_212425.jpg
    20200501_212425.jpg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 44
Morning @Fastass419
Started following the start here this morning and just jumped to the end.
Considering the kind of shaky start, your plants have turned out super cool.
A great testament to the helpfulness of all the 420 family and the general humility of being receptive to advice.
Well done brother

Well my kush 35 only gave my 67grams I'm not happy with that but I wasn't expecting alot but I was hoping for more but the first dry bud test it's good smoke
But it will be 67grams of nice weed you grew yourself without lining someone else's pockets ;)
I bet she will smoke nice too :ganjamon:

Morning @Fastass419
Started following the start here this morning and just jumped to the end.
Considering the kind of shaky start, your plants have turned out super cool.
A great testament to the helpfulness of all the 420 family and the general humility of being receptive to advice.
Well done brother
Thanks for stopping by yes it was a little rocky at first but everyone here help and yes them ladies are nice Thanks again
But it will be 67grams of nice weed you grew yourself without lining someone else's pockets ;)
I bet she will smoke nice too :ganjamon:
Yes you're right the best thing is I'm not going to the streets to buy anymore and mine taste way better and so is the effects so you are right I'm way better off today

Well my kush 35 only gave my 67grams I'm not happy with that but I wasn't expecting alot but I was hoping for more but the first dry bud test it's good smoke
Congratulations and well done. Next time, get some fem photos and veg out for a couple of months and in the end, produce a year's worth of good smoke. Good start with this one though, and great experience. Now you are ready for a big project!

Congratulations and well done. Next time, get some fem photos and veg out for a couple of months and in the end, produce a year's worth of good smoke. Good start with this one though, and great experience. Now you are ready for a big project!
Now you are ready for a big project!
Think his big project is pretty much well underway :)

Thanks yes I learned alot from this grow and the help and everyone here and you're right it's time to grow bigger and better
Think his big project is pretty much well underway :)
You're right I'm watering them tonight
20200503_205621.jpg
20200503_205544.jpg
20200503_205139.jpg

Well today with be the last day for light with my clones I will finally be harvesting the ladies that started it all I'm going to give them 36hrs of darkness harvest and waste my bud I have sprayed stuff on them to stop PM so I want to make sure it's all cleaned off I dont want to smoke it
Ahh a little mold wont hurt lol. Actually im not sure. Anyways, congrats brother Fast, looking forward to the final product and pics :bravo::passitleft:

Ahh a little mold wont hurt lol. Actually im not sure.
LOLOL! Well said. I swear I would have said the same when I first started growing but you want to remove it as soon as you can. Mold spores get blown around and eventually into the buds. You always want to clean the tent thoroughly afterwords.

Back
Top Bottom