My First Grow Journal

I have to say I think you are right Duggan, Last time I didn't have Any pest problems. Now that I am using other soil, Coots and SCSS I have nats Maybe its just coincidence not sure but last time No bugs this time nats and we don't have them anywhere else so they had to come in with the soil.

I dont have bug problems I had an airflow problem because I didn't trim up the bottom of my plants
I will say I have never worked this much I thought being of work I was going to be lazy but damn all I do is work
Hope everyone is having a great day it is finally warming back up here so its outside work today :yahoo: :yahoo: already been to the store got supplies got to drive to the next state so I can buy a couple gallons of paint then my house work is done until I get my fan then I'm going to paint my lung room and build my grow rooms its going to be so nice when I get it done

So went in my flower tent was checking everything out took me a little taster from each can wait until they dry out
20200424_223903.jpg

Sizeable little tasters!
Yes they are the big one was on the big girl I got and was out of place it's so small compared to all the others
Hey there Fast! :passitleft: Good lookin test nugs! Stay safe and stay stoned.
Thanks I sure hope they taste as good as they look I'm excited to try them

Well I finally figured out my airflow in my hid room since I added them 2 sp125 I was having a problem keeping the temps down. I tried everything I thought so I bought a new fan it never came in. I was upset and worried my wife was in there trimming and turned one of my fans off and the temps went down. I couldn't leave it off because the plants need the air so I moved them around and now I'm running 79.1° with RH of 48% with a 600w hid and 2 marshydro sp125 and only a 100cfw exhaust fan I think that's pretty good I have a 410cfw exhaust fan coming if it ever shows up

hey man everything looking pretty good. I hope that’s not pm I see on one of your plants
Yes I'm still have a little popping up but I'm spraying the spot as soon as I see them I'm try to keep everything clean I have a lot of air flow and the plants are all trimmed up I dont understand why I'm still fighting it I start building my rooms next week so hopefully when I get all that done I will be less crowded and hope better air flow I'm hoping with that and it being easier to clean and trim the plants I will get ride of this problem for good I hope

Back
Top Bottom