My First Grow!

id start the seedling in rapid rooters or jiffy peat pods and then put those in Fox farm ocean forest soil when u transplant to pots. my advice is just to use a spray bottle to keep the soil moist for the first few days up to a week. it doesn't need much water at all. and you can control how wet it is very easily with a spray rather than just pouring water on it. make sure its pH'd and you could add a drop of super thrive in it if you wanted to. keep them under the fluorescent for a week or 2 then you could probably add in the HID and start it on nutrients

look at them little buggers haha, so happy and green looking ;)

Just a heads up I started the 5 free seeds I got from my AK order these are mazars I think. Any way I know they are stretching a bit, thats because of the lid i had over these girls during germination. I got the cfl nice and close now. I'm using super thrive 1 drop per 1 gal of distilled PH 6 water. 4 of them popped giving the last one 14 days. I have been watering a few sprays a day.

So when should I transplant?

IMG_077413.JPG

IMG_077611.JPG

Thanks guys I love this comunity! Im going to transplant tonight. MIWA thanks for the heads up. I think I'm just going to buy distilled water from Walgreens this whole grow and it comes at a 6 ph.

did i read this correctly?
you started them under a dome.
the only thing you want to dome is a clone. seedlings need to much o2 and the size of their leaf at this stage does a terrible job in the dome. ya did good!! watch them when you take em out. if they start to wilt its because the dome. mist em but dont drown them.
good job.
FREE MAZAR? hm those are some mighty fine beans if they are the real thing!!
peace

distilled water isnt as good as youd think!
do you have well water or surface water coming to your house?
i myself would use anything but distilled. you will have to add the neuts that are missing from my experience distilled water sucks for growing.
it all depends on where your at and where the water comes from.
my water is well water, i have a 15 gal. tub thats filled and the lid is left off so the clorine will evaporate for at least 24 hrs before use.
then again i grow very little but very good!! can not tell you how much little things like this make a huge diff. in the end!
peace

youll do better i believe, did you say you uses a vita-b, or super thrive?
its a great product and so little is used at one time. the effects on the plant are amazing. very little if any problems with desiese!
peace

Just an update 3 of the 4 plants look good the little girl that didn't sprout very far is looking a little sick but I'm hoping she will come around anyone have an idea on what the problem might be? I thinking its just the plant.

room_2_.JPG

Healthy_plant_1_.JPG

sick7.JPG

of course I'm still nervous due to my first group dieing on me.

Back
Top Bottom