My First Grow!

Brothers in arms. United by a cause.

Now kiss and make up ;) grew up all air force. I respect any man (or woman) willing to risk their life for a cause they see just to better the life of his (or her) fellow man. Jarhead sperm nasty girl or laundry folder. The color of your stripes and shape of your hat do not define you. Its how you earned them.

Cannasensei you are right on that!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just something all branches do about eachother. I grew up with a Retired Infantry Marine Gunnery Sergeant for a Dad. 2 older brothers that went Navy. When my Mom got re-married after my Dad passed away yeah she married a Retired Staff Sergeant from the Marines. Me I went Army!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it and would do it again if they wouldn't of made me medically retire!!! Every part has a job that the others don't have. No other branch has fighter jets!!!!!!!! Could you see a bunch of dumb Infantry guy's getting there hands on one of them!!!!!!!!

Now then the lights I am using are 40 watt and 2100 Lumen each. I have a total of 8 4 foot bulbs so that is 320 watts and 16800 Lumen
then I have 5 2 foot bulbs that are 40 watt each don't know lumen on them so that is 200 watts.
So with that I have 520 watts and atleast 16800 lumen

Nobody ever answered should I give them some nutes or wait since I am using the miracale grow soil with it in there allready
and I was just going to use the Miricale grow fertilizer for them unless that is way wrong to do

Back
Top Bottom