My First Grow

PureHentai

Hello evryone nice 2 be a member of 420 magazine.

Me and a Friend live together and we started 2 "grow" weed.
Since we dont have much money wer doing it in a very "poor mans" way.

Wer at day 20 now. and here is how our grow space looks like.
DSC000014.JPG

from another angle
DSC000048.JPG

these are the bigger plants
DSC000053.JPG

this is the little garden ( we must transplant theme in bigger pots soon i know xD )
DSC000074.JPG

Here is the problem im worried about.On the pots in the mini garden there is something like mold forming and im rly worried about that if you can give me some advice how 2 fix that it will be very helpful.
DSC000087.JPG

Il continue 2 post more pics later on.

Those plants in the mini garden should be planted in separate spots. This will keep them from competing for root space. Your plants appear to have stretched out quite a bit, is there a way to get the light closer to them? You should add perlite to the soil to aid in water drainage and to keep the soil from compacting too much as well. I'm not too sure why you might have mold. Does that pot have sufficient drainage?

Yeah bud get that light closer to them. What kind of bulb are you using?

You are going to have issues transplanting those plants that are in the same pot if their roots grow together.Doesn't look like you have enough light to handle that many plants once they fill out. Do you have plans on upgrading to bigger/more lights?

To help maximize what you got, put some reflective walls around the grow area to help contain that light.

Thanks for starting a journal with us.

Well atm im using a 150 w Mercury Vapor Light and 2 CFL In the mini garden.
Atm me and my friend dont have money for expansive stuff. So all we can du is buy 1 more 150 w Light.
I know noone uses a Mercury Vapor Lamp but it was cheap and seemed like a better an d cheaper solution.
I lowered the Light Around 20 Centimeters above the plants, dont know how much " that is but nvm.And i made more holes under the pots since there ware no holes and there was no drainage.
Any more suggestions?
tnx

Well atm im using a 150 w Mercury Vapor Light and 2 CFL In the mini garden.
Atm me and my friend dont have money for expansive stuff. So all we can du is buy 1 more 150 w Light.
I know noone uses a Mercury Vapor Lamp but it was cheap and seemed like a better an d cheaper solution.
I lowered the Light Around 20 Centimeters above the plants, dont know how much " that is but nvm.And i made more holes under the pots since there ware no holes and there was no drainage.
Any more suggestions?
tnx

Mercury Vapor lamps are not suitable for growing. They give off mostly Ultraviolet radiation. They can be harmful to humans. Checkout this thread and do some more research on MV lamps and plants and there hazards. get a MH light or T5 floro's. There is a very good reason why people don't use MV lights to grow with. And this is why your plants are very stretched out.

Lights for growing

Update Time.

I decided 2 transplant some of the plants in bigget containers and make somthing like a box so i dont loose much light.
Here is what i made for around 15 euro.

THe Materials
DSC00005_2_.JPG

THe Pots
DSC00006_2_.JPG

Work on Progress(Tryed 2 use glue but it melted the material so i used tape)
DSC00007_2_.JPG

One FInished Component
DSC00009_2_.JPG

All rdy for assembling.
DSC00010_2_.JPG

THe Nails
DSC00011_2_.JPG

Attaching theme together
DSC000125.JPG

Rdy
DSC000165.JPG

Open
DSC000203.JPG

Closed(LIke Pandora Box)
DSC000212.JPG

What du you guys think about my update ? :p

Can someone help me determinate the sex of the plants ? ^^
DSC000634.JPG

DSC000657.JPG

DSC000675.JPG

SOrry about the pic quality but im making pics with my cellphone.

Ok it took me some time 2 take pics of all the plants and here they are.
Can you help determinate the sex of the plants?
tnx
DSC000683.JPG

DSC000714.JPG

DSC000731.JPG

DSC000773.JPG

DSC000782.JPG

DSC000804.JPG

DSC000822.JPG

DSC000863.JPG

DSC000881.JPG

DSC000891.JPG

DSC000901.JPG

DSC000961.JPG

DSC000982.JPG

DSC000993.JPG

DSC001002.JPG

DSC001022.JPG

DSC001053.JPG

DSC001074.JPG

I looked at the larger pix in your gallery, rather than the scaled images you posted here.

1, 2 and 5 appear to be female. 3, 9 & 10 look like males. 4 can't tell. 6 & 7 suspect male and 8 suspect female.

Of course, you need to verify all this yourself. Take a look at the following thread and use is a guide to determine the sex of your plants..

Male/Female

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom