My first indoor grow - anyone willing to help and take a look at the grow?

like i promised, new updated photos. The plants are now over two weeks old, or exactly two weeks since they sproutedmout of the soil.

20130104_185201155361700.jpg
20130104_1852341162924883.jpg
20130104_185221-1008465449.jpg
20130104_185239-1900823433.jpg
20130104_185224-2003030368.jpg
20130104_185249-1278430529.jpg

heya 2fast =)
29 is not a bad number for now =)
if you really struggle to get them down, consider adding a co2 system...plants like lots of co2 when its hot and can then go upto 35 while co2 enriched.
not advisable for the last couple of weeks of flower tho as high temps harm potency ;)

I just checked the temps, and since adding the extra inline fan, them temps have gone down to 26 which makes me quite happy. Its been quite a struggle to get everything done to control the temps and watch everything else in the meantime as well:)
As for their recovery, ye I would say too that they picked up nicely right:) I m quite lucky so far I think. We ll see how I end up:) Hopefully I ll be happy thats all that matters, and I can be happy no matter what happens cause I ak sure I will learn a lot. :) Anyway the plants just got watered, and they got some nutritions as the two weeks have passed. I gave them half the recommended dose though and then I ll see how they respond and maybe add a bit more or less next time. I need to spray them with mighty neem from plagron - want to protect them from any pests etc. Well I think this is about it, I ll be updating soon, hopefully not to soon like the last time when the unexpected happend:) lol haha Or maybe there wont be any update at all. ROLF HAHAn (u know what that means then*).

*(okay for those that are high as f*ck, and still dont get it, it f*ck*ng means that both me and the plants are caput - read dead - or maybe the plants might survive but I guess they wont be updating this thread too often):-D

why would you be dead? i hardly think the loss is huge when cheap seeds are only a few $, if your implying some sort of gansta shit, then consider fast autos as a back up plan, move the hell away from that place and restart your life bro.

ill tell you straight, ive been through crap that would make yardie types weep. ive been so low that ive cut my flesh open just to feel something bigger than mental anguish. and i can tell you from a position of expertise that nothing and i mean nothing is worth rolling over and dying....clean up your act, get some noble ambitions and one day you will wake up and realise that some person or event will change your world for the better and suddenly you can see light at the end of the tunnel.

if none of the above then your gonna have to spell it a bit clearer cos at this point thats a lot of drama with no real cause or cry for help.

I was joking actually...theres no drama, hahaha:) I was just trying to say that hopefully I wont cause any more fires or anything else or I might as well end up dead in a quite dumb way. At least to me.

I was joking actually...theres no drama, hahaha:) I was just trying to say that hopefully I wont cause any more fires or anything else or I might as well end up dead in a quite dumb way. At least to me.

oh my.. i do appologise. i had completley forgotten about the fire hazard. serves me right for not doublechecking the history of the conversation. :lot-o-toke:<-too much of this :rofl:

Hi, so today i checked my plants and one of them seems to be in a bad shap. My first though was, underwatered so i gave her some watering few h ago however she didnt get any getter since. Ill see tomorrow if it gets better. Otherwise here are few pics of the plant if anyone can chime in on what could be wrong and what the plant needa to get better.

20130108_2015111415860599.jpg
20130108_201458-2144278981.jpg
20130108_2014531154332038.jpg

I just checked the plant and the other plants throughoutly and the soil and there seems to be no pests. At least none visible to my eye and I was looking quite extensivly. I did use plagron mighty neem which is supposed tp be against pests right? Should I still use nit nat? Or should I just wait a little bit longer and see if it picks up?

i would strongly suggest picking up some nilnat/tanlin when you can.
it works by dropping little food land mines in your soil and if a larvae eats them they expand and explode the pest.
from the look of it i say it works out to less than 50pence a plant.

thats a very cheap way to protect yourself from a pest that can go from non existent to an entire dead crop in 2 weeks.
i now put nilnat in every pot regarless of if i think i have gnats or not =)

Back
Top Bottom