My First Journal: 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains, All Are Welcome Here

Re: My First Journal - 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains - All Are Welcome Here

Not a bad price even for something reliable! It'll make a massive difference to growth rates .
I feel you Strange. Ive been mentally very environment focused. Im working on dialing it in. But my humidity can drop to 37%....and I'm not a fan. My room gets drier as the plants transpire less too.

Yea I finally broke down n got a humidifier for my veg tent! Couldn't stand being unhappy with it anymore lol

G'night my friend! We will see you in the am! . . .

Re: My First Journal - 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains - All Are Welcome Here

Another Day of Life, Another day we give thanks and praise.
I woke up grateful for the 420 fam support.
This mornings smoke: Blue Cheese
420-magazine-mobile1260080595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile779822000.jpg

Time to get to work... i hear we reap what we so...

As of yesterday i received:
420-magazine-mobile1723783048.jpg

Im pretty amped about these RAW nutrients. Would love to hear about anyone's experience with NPK INDUSTRIES.

I will be receiving more nutes later and will keep y'all posted.

I feel you Strange. Ive been mentally very environment focused. Im working on dialing it in. But my humidity can drop to 37%....and I'm not a fan. My room gets drier as the plants transpire less too.

Newspaper on a tray wet it . brings it up check and re apply water to every so often

Newspaper on a tray wet it . brings it up check and re apply water to every so often
You think it would work for a room of that size? I also have a tote 1/4 filled with water. Would it still help King?

Morning good sir! Well afternoon now lol

Loving the look of that blue cheese man, I really can't wait to have a go at some cheese ! One of my new favorite smokes!

Looks like your off to a great start this Morning! I have seen raw nutes at my hydro store n was thinking about getting a couple packs just to boost pk at the start of flower, might have to check it out again, have you run them before?

Have a great day King! I will see you around the forum my man, Cheers! . .

Morning good sir! Well afternoon now lol

Loving the look of that blue cheese man, I really can't wait to have a go at some cheese ! One of my new favorite smokes!

Looks like your off to a great start this Morning! I have seen raw nutes at my hydro store n was thinking about getting a couple packs just to boost pk at the start of flower, might have to check it out again, have you run them before?

Have a great day King! I will see you around the forum my man, Cheers! . .
My man how are you today? Ive been trying my best to actually stay out the g room as much as possible yesterday lol. I swear....im in there from the moment i open my eyes until i go to work at night, then chill with the plants after work lol. I skipped thanksgiving this year to hang out with my plants.
Your grow....the bignstrange way is looking sick my friend. Happy for you.
I will be updating the journal today after i receive my delivery. One love......
ps... the gorilla glue#4 im smoking right now is f**king amazing. I traded my co worker nug for nug. It wasnt amazing in the point of aesthetics, but the punch was great. I promise myself that my gg#4s will be better and fresher (self motivation).

Always good my man! How's Sunday treating ya?

They definitely are a consuming mistress! If I'm not with my girls I damn sure am thinking of them XD thank you for the compliment man, it's my first real grow so I'm hoping we only get better from here!

GG is crazy man, GrandpaTokin is running a gorgeous cut in a RDWC system and it's just mind blowing! So frosty n he's only at day 25 or something, damn crazy :S

And yea man push yourself, that's the most beautiful thing about the human race imo is our dedication to doing better, bigger and more ambitious than those behind us. I bet you'll do good man, you have an awesome attitude! Can't wait to see the update, I really don't blame you for hanging out in that dope ass grow room as much as you can lol i know I would
. . .

Yumm what does it taste like? What does it smell like? Rb hmmm

Lol definitely wouldn't have guessed rugburn OG, new to me Lol, sounds dank as f^%K tho bro!. .

Lol definitely wouldn't have guessed rugburn OG, new to me Lol, sounds dank as f^%K tho bro!. .
Dense nugs, milky white to amber trichs
Complete body sedation, but my eyes werent low at all. Such a hybrid that u can feel both qualities of sativas and indicas very well together.
The flavor is that of emerging and vanishing tastes of sour and citrus. Bud structure is skunky NL'ish. Powerful strain... one u smoke and drift off in thought....joint goes out lol....repeat...

Dense nugs, milky white to amber trichs
Complete body sedation, but my eyes werent low at all. Such a hybrid that u can feel both qualities of sativas and indicas very well together.
The flavor is that of emerging and vanishing tastes of sour and citrus. Bud structure is skunky NL'ish. Powerful strain... one u smoke and drift off in thought....joint goes out lol....repeat...
Sounds like the grower brought the best out of that genetic line .

Gotta love that primo.

Edit-damn nice nute collection:0

Nice man you got that good , love that quality .

Back
Top Bottom