My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Not sure about using CO2 I'm afraid. Hopefully someone does.
Yeah hopefully someone that's use co2 bags will say I've got a bag in my tent now but it will save a fair bit of work if don't need air in and out with a co2 bag

Found one rite size I wanted to make for 100 will get that soon as this lot done guna take all down re-insulate and hopefully help temps my temps only go down to 24 lights off heater set on thermostat at 28 when lights on may sound stupid how would I get it lower at lights of without turning heater of an if I do it goes to 16 cheers in advance

Is on 28 29 lights on only way is to go up and turn down every time but sometimes not hear when lights go off don't no if there a way with intake and outake or something I could do I got a air pro 2 but not used as was giving to me don't no how to set up properly

Just get something like this to plug the heater into mate. Set the low and high temps and forget about it.
20210130_134851.jpg

Yeah saw that one too. Anything that you can control the heater turning on and off automatically with. Just set the high and low temps to whatever you want and the heater will click on or off if it goes outside that range.

Yeah saw that one too. Anything that you can control the heater turning on and off automatically with. Just set the high and low temps to whatever you want and the heater will click on or off if it goes outside that range.
I've ordered the one you put up

:headbanger: Great stuff. Rocking along nicely.
Have got abit of Bute burn so I'm guna do just under the dose recommend se if it helps and that tropic punch got cal problem but ain't got none here going to orerd loads of nutes for problems like this next time so I'm fully prepared

Yeah I thought I spotted a little. Just on the edge so yeah backing off a little should be fine. Good to have some calmag handy. I haven't really had to use mine and found any deficiency I had with that was more to do with pH. Maybe that one is a bit hungrier for it though.

Back
Top Bottom