My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Ok you are in plain coco right.
It has to be kept wet with nutrients all the time.
No dry days and no more plain water.
Ph must be set at 5.8.
Coco drains mag from your ladies.
You must must supplement with calmag , you can order it on Zon.
Potassium silicate firms up the cell walls of your girls makes them healthier and stronger, firmer.
.5ml/l once a week is all you need.

Stay safe
Bill
Hi @ Bill284, so I've already got the calmag and the silicate, I still have a question now should I put calmag in every dressing and silicate once a week? Now I let the plants dry and then water everything, and so on, before I get into bloom? Thanks for the reply;) I hope I don't bother you much?

Hi @ Bill284, so I've already got the calmag and the silicate, I still have a question now should I put calmag in every dressing and silicate once a week? Now I let the plants dry and then water everything, and so on, before I get into bloom? Thanks for the reply;) I hope I don't bother you much?
Good afternoon my friend @Kanno26 hope everything is going well for you today.
Don't ever think that you have too many questions. :Namaste:
I'm very happy to help you with anything you need honestly it's no problem.
When you put a space after @ you get this @ Kanno26 leave out the space and the name will pop up for you like this @Kanno26 :thumb:
Your in pure coco right.
Take your plain water put cal mag in first every time.
Mix it well and let sit for 10 minutes.
Then add micro
Then grow
Then bloom nutrients
Then set your ph to 5.8 every time.
Then feed every day.
No dry days.
No plain water.
Easiest thing for you to do with the silicate would be
Get a big jug of water set ph to 5.8.
Add .5ml silicate per litre and mix it well.
Starting 24 hr later give each girl a drink after feeding. Once a week.
when the jug is empty mix a new one and repeat.
There is some issue with interaction so I avoid it completely.
Plus it can take up to 24 hr to completely dissolve in water.
Do you have a ppm meter.
If not stick to your nutrient schedule until you get one.

Stay safe
Bill

Good afternoon my friend @Kanno26 hope everything is going well for you today.
Don't ever think that you have too many questions. :Namaste:
I'm very happy to help you with anything you need honestly it's no problem.
When you put a space after @ you get this @ Kanno26 leave out the space and the name will pop up for you like this @Kanno26 :thumb:
Your in pure coco right.
Take your plain water put cal mag in first every time.
Mix it well and let sit for 10 minutes.
Then add micro
Then grow
Then bloom nutrients
Then set your ph to 5.8 every time.
Then feed every day.
No dry days.
No plain water.
Easiest thing for you to do with the silicate would be
Get a big jug of water set ph to 5.8.
Add .5ml silicate per litre and mix it well.
Starting 24 hr later give each girl a drink after feeding. Once a week.
when the jug is empty mix a new one and repeat.
There is some issue with interaction so I avoid it completely.
Plus it can take up to 24 hr to completely dissolve in water.
Do you have a ppm meter.
If not stick to your nutrient schedule until you get one.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks for the info @ Bill284, I will follow this and let you know and with the silicon between watering or watering, thanks for the willingness to answer I am a newcomer;) Unfortunately, I do not have that meter yet.

Thanks for the info @ Bill284, I will follow this and let you know and with the silicon between watering or watering, thanks for the willingness to answer I am a newcomer;) Unfortunately, I do not have that meter yet.
When ever you get a chance you should get one.
They are inexpensive compared to nutrients and pot. ;)
Silicate just after feeding usually.
But when ever is convenient.
Just not before feeding or before lights out.
Remember no space @^kanno26 see - @Kanno26

Stay safe
Bill

Ok you are in plain coco right.
It has to be kept wet with nutrients all the time.
No dry days and no more plain water.
Ph must be set at 5.8.
Coco drains mag from your ladies.
You must must supplement with calmag , you can order it on Zon.
Potassium silicate firms up the cell walls of your girls makes them healthier and stronger, firmer.
.5ml/l once a week is all you need.

Stay safe
Bill
Please @Bill284 that silicon be watered up to the drain? Thanks

Please @Bill284 that silicon be watered up to the drain? Thanks
I'm not sure what you mean up to the drain?
Do you mean to run off ?
You just need to give each pot a decent dose.
No need for run off, that's for salt based nutrients.
Just give each lady a good drink once a week.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi colleagues, today I supplemented the fertilizer with calmag and silicate so I wonder what it will do with them I put on the line @Bill284, @Emilya, @Jon so I'm looking forward to how they will prosper. Thanks to everyone for your insight and advice;)

IMG_20220211_174105.jpg

IMG_20220211_173105.jpg

IMG_20220211_173040.jpg

Hi colleagues, today I supplemented the fertilizer with calmag and silicate so I wonder what it will do with them I put on the line @Bill284, @Emilya, @Jon so I'm looking forward to how they will prosper. Thanks to everyone for your insight and advice;)

IMG_20220211_174105.jpg

IMG_20220211_173105.jpg

IMG_20220211_173040.jpg
Awesome Kanno. Hey, any chance you could show the back side of those bottles?

I'm sorry I don't have it there otherwise, but maybe it helped, is it okay with these bottles?
With my very limited knowledge I'll say yes. You got the thumbs up from Bill, so you're good.

Hello.
Bill got you covered right here. My man!

But I’d also pin point few things: crank up your lamp (up to 800 easily), give them stronger feed theyre lacking nitrogen and proper stem production as they appear flimsy. Generally more N&K + needed trace elements.
But about silica then. I maybe wouldn’t feed it before the first real 5 fingered leaves has opened.
Silica ions bonds phosphates on it and young plants focusing at this point more energy to grow roots, so its important they getting enough P at the beginning.

Hello.
Bill got you covered right here. My man!

But I’d also pin point few things: crank up your lamp (up to 800 easily), give them stronger feed theyre lacking nitrogen and proper stem production as they appear flimsy. Generally more N&K + needed trace elements.
But about silica then. I maybe wouldn’t feed it before the first real 5 fingered leaves has opened.
Silica ions bonds phosphates on it and young plants focusing at this point more energy to grow roots, so its important they getting enough P at the beginning.
Thanks @Verbalist, grateful for another opinion, it always fits, more people see more, I'll look at the light tomorrow and add, we'll see what it will do, maybe it will benefit them;)

Hi growers, girls look better after calmag and silicate. I just don't know if it's a topping or that my RH reaches 70% when the lights are off and when it's lit I have 55%, temperatures during the day 23 degrees and at night 17 degrees Celsius. So I wonder what nivite someone is @Bill284, @Jon, @Emilya, @Verbalist? Thanks for the tip. ;)
Hi @Kanno26. Got any pics? Only thing I'd say based on these words is that your temps are low for the stage you're at. If you're topping you're in veg, right? That's the ones we're talking about? Think more like mid to upper 70s F by day and only around a 5 degree drop at night and maybe try that range instead if you can. That would also lower your nightime RH. But it's hard to tell without pics.

temperatures during the day 23 degrees and at night 17 degrees Celsius.
17C during the night might be too cold for that young seedlings.
18C during the night is generally the lowest you wanna go.
You could raise your daytime temps up to 25-26C and keep the night time temp above 20C. Once flowering begins you can let the temps drop below 20C.

Also the difference between day and night time temps plays a key role how much the plant will stretch in future.

Back
Top Bottom