My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Thank you all, if I understand correctly, I over-fertilized them and instead of watering them three times, I have to rinse them with water three times and then carefully start over? @Bill284, @Emilya Green.
not exactly... rinse the soil with 3x the container size of fresh clean water. A 5 gallon container needs 15 gallons of water. This will flush (clean) the soil of the built up nutes and salts. Since you have been overfeeding there is no need to get nutes back in the soil immediately. Treat this flush as a plain water watering and when they get dry again in a few days, feed again. Alternate feeding and plain water for the rest of the grow.

not exactly... rinse the soil with 3x the container size of fresh clean water. A 5 gallon container needs 15 gallons of water. This will flush (clean) the soil of the built up nutes and salts. Since you have been overfeeding there is no need to get nutes back in the soil immediately. Treat this flush as a plain water watering and when they get dry again in a few days, feed again. Alternate feeding and plain water for the rest of the grow.
Thanks, I understand now and I will set the PH to 6.3 for the water or does it not matter for the flush?

Thanks, I understand now and I will set the PH to 6.3 for the water or does it not matter for the flush?
I don't think that it matters at all. The only reason we adjust the pH of our incoming fluids is so that our synthetic nutes are in the proper pH range so that the handful of chelated nutes in the mix are able to be released from their bonds to be available to the plants. If you are not using chelated nutes, such as in an organic grow, there is never a need to pH adjust.
During a flush there are no nutes being applied or being saved in the soil. The whole purpose of the flush is to get rid of all that. Since there are no nutes needing to be in a certain pH range, there is no need to adjust the pH to the slightly acidic 6.3 pH. The almost neutral pH tap water is not going to hurt a thing.

Aside from the flush, when you are doing a feed/water/feed/water schedule, the water in these waterings does need to be pH adjusted in a synthetic grow. These waterings are attempting to reactivate the nutes that are being temporarily stored in the soil from the feeding pass, so if you want those chelated elements to be included in what is available to the plant, being in the proper pH range is important.

Hope things are going well Kanno in your part of the world.

I have two girls that were showing the same issues as yours.

Ended up flushing them using about seven or eight gallons of Sledge Hammer (Bush Doctor) per plant. They are looking pretty solid now.

Yeah, was forking around with their nutrients causing a nitrogen toxicity, which was very silly on my part.

Note: did flush them over a three day period.
Curious if there are any advantages to flushing over a multi day spectrum or flushing them all at once?

Hope things are going well Kanno in your part of the world.

I have two girls that were showing the same issues as yours.

Ended up flushing them using about seven or eight gallons of Sledge Hammer (Bush Doctor) per plant. They are looking pretty solid now.

Yeah, was forking around with their nutrients causing a nitrogen toxicity, which was very silly on my part.

Note: did flush them over a three day period.
Curious if there are any advantages to flushing over a multi day spectrum or flushing them all at once?
Hi @Farmer Reading , I flushed them all at once and put about 40 liters of water into each and then let them dry out and today I only watered them with calmag and with adjusted PH. And I think four will be fine, and I don't know if the one can handle it, we'll see ;). And how are you doing in your part of the world?

Hi everyone, so my pineapple girls got back together after a rinse and are pretty cool. Only one looks pretty bad, don't you know what to do with it?
IMG_20220827_174932.jpg
IMG_20220827_174927.jpg

I'm not sure he can handle it. And this is what the rest looks like.
IMG_20220827_174950.jpg
IMG_20220827_174942.jpg
IMG_20220827_174939.jpg
IMG_20220827_174936.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and for the tips on what to do next. :Namaste:

Hi everyone, so my pineapple girls got back together after a rinse and are pretty cool. Only one looks pretty bad, don't you know what to do with it?
IMG_20220827_174932.jpg
IMG_20220827_174927.jpg

I'm not sure he can handle it. And this is what the rest looks like.
IMG_20220827_174950.jpg
IMG_20220827_174942.jpg
IMG_20220827_174939.jpg
IMG_20220827_174936.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and for the tips on what to do next. :Namaste:
Oh no Amigo, what happened heat?
Or a root problem with her?
I must have missed a couple days.
Sorry my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Oh no Amigo, what happened heat?
Or a root problem with her?
I must have missed a couple days.
Sorry my friend.

Stay safe
That's what I don't know, it was warm or I over fertilized it and it completely stopped drinking, I just don't know if it's worth trying to save it or throw it away and continue with four plants?

That's what I don't know, it was warm or I over fertilized it and it completely stopped drinking, I just don't know if it's worth trying to save it or throw it away and continue with four plants?
Flush it with plain water.
Then refeed for a couple days.
Then cut off any dead matter.
Keep on going as long as she is still alive.
Do you have superthrive or B1 ?

Stay safe

Flush it with plain water.
Then refeed for a couple days.
Then cut off any dead matter.
Keep on going as long as she is still alive.
Do you have superthrive or B1 ?

Stay safe
I already did the flushing and yesterday they got the first fertilizer. What do you mean, the B1 translator translated it somehow stupidly for me?

Hi @Farmer Reading , I flushed them all at once and put about 40 liters of water into each and then let them dry out and today I only watered them with calmag and with adjusted PH. And I think four will be fine, and I don't know if the one can handle it, we'll see ;). And how are you doing in your part of the world?
Sounds like your on top of things :)

Things are going pretty solid in S/E Ohio, heck of a lot of rain. Am very blessed in more ways than I can count.

Unfortunately, my outdoor grow(s) are leaning towards an absolute fail. Currently have 2 1/2 plants alive and 6 1/2 plants dead. The survival outlook is probably 1/2 a plant😩

I'll try to get past my disgust and update my journal with all the fun details.

mars-hydro-logo-black.jpg

TS1000-8-1200x1200.jpg
TS1000-8.jpg

ed-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-spectrum-1200x1200.jpg

-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-ppfd-map-2-1200x1200.jpg

-light-for-indoor-plants-passive-cooling-1200x1200.jpg

ight-for-indoor-plants-specifications-eu-1200x1200.jpg

-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-comparison-1200x1200.jpg

t-for-indoor-plants-package-includings-1-1200x1200.jpg

TS1000-8-150x150.jpg

-led-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-spectrum-150x150.jpg

ed-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-ppfd-map-2-150x150.jpg

ow-light-for-indoor-plants-passive-cooling-150x150.jpg

-light-for-indoor-plants-specifications-eu-150x150.jpg

ed-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-comparison-150x150.jpg

ght-for-indoor-plants-package-includings-1-150x150.jpg

Home LED Grow Light

2022 NEW Mars Hydro TS 1000 Full Spectrum 150W LED Grow Light Dimmable Pflanzenlampen​

Rated 4.94 out of 5 based on 18customer ratings
(18 customer reviews)
€142.99

True 150 watt. TS1000 is the best novice LED grow light, serving adequate light to 2-4 plants. Its reasonable price, marked yield improvement, and variable output control make it friendly to new growers.
TITLERANGEDISCOUNT
Buy more Save more4 - 10€135.84
Buy more Save more10 +€131.55
2022 NEW Mars Hydro TS 1000 Full Spectrum 150W LED Grow Light Dimmable Pflanzenlampen quantity
ADD TO CART BUY IT NOW

Compare

Add to wishlist
Share:

Frequently Bought Together​

TS1000-8-70x70.jpg
+
MARS-100x100-2-70x70.jpg
+
inch-fanfilter-combo-with-thermostat-control-70x70.jpg
+
M-HEAT-MAT-3-70x70.jpg
Price for all: €542.96 €515.81
ADD ALL TO CART
DESCRIPTION
  • Great Budget light for Beginner or Limited Space Grower-Consuming 150w and also mounted with 354 chips. TS1000 LED grow light has the ability to replace a 250w HPS light, while reducing 40% power intake. Match with 100x100cm tent ,4inch fan with carbon filter kits
  • Dimmable & Multi-Connection Function-Dimmer Knob,more convenient to adjust the brightness from 10% to 100%. Up to 30 lights can be connected and controlled by one light.
  • Unique Reflective Aluminum Hood-Mars TS light used high reflective material, allowing your plants receive more energy and without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
  • Marvelous Luminescence –The luminescence of TS is similar to HID’s, to meet the needs of growers with HID lights perfectly. Meanwhile TS has high luminous efficiency.
  • No fan design, no noise-A whole layer of the aluminum heatsink achieving optimal heat dissipation. Removable driver and 2m extension cord helps lower the growing room temperature.
  • Excellent Customer Care-Mars Hydro official guarantee 24 hours customer service,13 years led grow light manufacturer, local warehouse &repair center.
  • LED Grow Lampe; Hohe PPE-Wert; Energieeffizient; Überlegene Wärmeableitung; Vollspektrum
  • Lampe de Croissance;Plante Lampe;Lampe LED pour la croissance;LED pour plantes d’intérieur, légumes, fleurs
  • Lampada a LED Grow;Lampada per Piante;Spettro Completo Lampada;Lampade per Coltivazione
  • Lámpara LED para plantas;Lámpara LED de crecimientop;Lámpara de Plantas;Lámpara para Invernadero hidropónico plantas

• Hi, what do you think of this light? I would like it on vegetables. What do you think? Thanks for the opinions.

TS1000-8-1200x1200.jpg
TS1000-8.jpg

ed-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-spectrum-1200x1200.jpg

-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-ppfd-map-2-1200x1200.jpg

-light-for-indoor-plants-passive-cooling-1200x1200.jpg

ight-for-indoor-plants-specifications-eu-1200x1200.jpg

-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-comparison-1200x1200.jpg

t-for-indoor-plants-package-includings-1-1200x1200.jpg

TS1000-8-150x150.jpg

-led-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-spectrum-150x150.jpg

ed-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-ppfd-map-2-150x150.jpg

ow-light-for-indoor-plants-passive-cooling-150x150.jpg

-light-for-indoor-plants-specifications-eu-150x150.jpg

ed-grow-light-for-indoor-plants-comparison-150x150.jpg

ght-for-indoor-plants-package-includings-1-150x150.jpg

Home LED Grow Light

2022 NEW Mars Hydro TS 1000 Full Spectrum 150W LED Grow Light Dimmable Pflanzenlampen​

Rated 4.94 out of 5 based on 18customer ratings
(18 customer reviews)
€142.99

True 150 watt. TS1000 is the best novice LED grow light, serving adequate light to 2-4 plants. Its reasonable price, marked yield improvement, and variable output control make it friendly to new growers.
TITLERANGEDISCOUNT
Buy more Save more4 - 10€135.84
Buy more Save more10 +€131.55
2022 NEW Mars Hydro TS 1000 Full Spectrum 150W LED Grow Light Dimmable Pflanzenlampen quantity
ADD TO CART BUY IT NOW

Compare

Add to wishlist
Share:

Frequently Bought Together​

TS1000-8-70x70.jpg
+
MARS-100x100-2-70x70.jpg
+
inch-fanfilter-combo-with-thermostat-control-70x70.jpg
+
M-HEAT-MAT-3-70x70.jpg
Price for all: €542.96 €515.81
ADD ALL TO CART
DESCRIPTION
  • Great Budget light for Beginner or Limited Space Grower-Consuming 150w and also mounted with 354 chips. TS1000 LED grow light has the ability to replace a 250w HPS light, while reducing 40% power intake. Match with 100x100cm tent ,4inch fan with carbon filter kits
  • Dimmable & Multi-Connection Function-Dimmer Knob,more convenient to adjust the brightness from 10% to 100%. Up to 30 lights can be connected and controlled by one light.
  • Unique Reflective Aluminum Hood-Mars TS light used high reflective material, allowing your plants receive more energy and without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
  • Marvelous Luminescence –The luminescence of TS is similar to HID’s, to meet the needs of growers with HID lights perfectly. Meanwhile TS has high luminous efficiency.
  • No fan design, no noise-A whole layer of the aluminum heatsink achieving optimal heat dissipation. Removable driver and 2m extension cord helps lower the growing room temperature.
  • Excellent Customer Care-Mars Hydro official guarantee 24 hours customer service,13 years led grow light manufacturer, local warehouse &repair center.
  • LED Grow Lampe; Hohe PPE-Wert; Energieeffizient; Überlegene Wärmeableitung; Vollspektrum
  • Lampe de Croissance;Plante Lampe;Lampe LED pour la croissance;LED pour plantes d’intérieur, légumes, fleurs
  • Lampada a LED Grow;Lampada per Piante;Spettro Completo Lampada;Lampade per Coltivazione
  • Lámpara LED para plantas;Lámpara LED de crecimientop;Lámpara de Plantas;Lámpara para Invernadero hidropónico plantas

• Hi, what do you think of this light? I would like it on vegetables. What do you think? Thanks for the opinions.
It’s a great little light but if you’re growing more than 1-2 plants your going to need a better light.

Hi everyone, and this is the second option I'm thinking about.

Attis 200W from Lumatek

With advances in fixture technology and performance, high-quality LED lighting has become a trusted choice that offers growers a significant return on investment.
Full-spectrum LED grow lights from Lumatek balance the extraordinary quality of the light spectrum with a unique light intensity, which is much more than sufficient to ensure optimal lighting for the entire growing cycle - from the vegetative to the flowering phase.

The Lumatek Attis range is a range of wide spectrum LED grow lights with LUMLED diodes and Lumatek dimmable ballasts.
This light fixture is available in 300W (for an area of 1 m2) and 200W (for an area of 0.8 m2) versions and is ideal as a single source or supplementary lighting for the vegetative and flowering periods of crops grown indoors.

A series of LEDs creates a completely uniform distribution of light at a short distance from the crop, which allows good penetration between the leaves without creating shadows and excessive heat.
The innovative heatsink and the use of passive natural thermal convection eliminates the need for a fan, reduces noise and significantly increases the lifespan of the fixture as it has no moving parts.

The Attis is a highly efficient grow light with a 200W model producing 460 µmol/s PPF with an efficiency of 2.3 µmol/J (lamp efficiency) and ideal for a 0.8 x 0.8 m grow area.
Full Spectrum

Lumatek LED fixtures use a mixture of white, dark red and far red LEDs (extremely strong visible red light, with only a slightly lower frequency than IR) to create a highly efficient light source calibrated to provide high intensity, stable and uniform output for a completely optimal absorption.

Previous generations of LED grow lights used a mixture of blue and dark red spectrum targeted at increased chlorophyll production.
Even though these lights worked adequately during the growth phase, they lacked the spectra important especially for plant maturation and lacked the intensity necessary for sufficient light transmission through dense crowns.
At the same time, it provided poor visibility for inspection and maintenance of grow rooms.

Passive cooling

The innovative fanless design means there are no moving parts, so there is nothing to wear and break in Lumatek LED lights.
Therefore, these lights are extremely robust, have a long service life and work quietly.

Dimensions: 50.8 x 50.8 x 8.6 cm
Weight: 3.9 kg
Actual consumption: 200W
HPS Equivalent: 400W
Power adjustment: 20/40/60/80-100% 0-10V regulator included
PPFD: 460 µmol/s
Efficiency: (μmol/J): 2.3
Spectrum: Full Spectrum
Light distribution: 110°
Diodes: LUMLED
Cooling: Passive
Service life: +60000h
Protection: IP65
Recommended lighting area: 80x80cm from 50cm to the tops of the plants
Input voltage: 100-240V AC
Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz

Package contents:
1 x Attis 200W LED light (LED controller and dimmer included)
1 x power cord
2 x metal hangers
1 x manual
IMG_20220905_191921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom