My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Ha! Welcome to my world! Lol. Now that you thoroughly know what you’re doing, @Kanno26, you’ll start to run into a host of new issues! Like this one. lol. Wouldn’t it be great to know exactly how much the stretch would be every time?
Hi @Jon, good to hear from you. Maybe if I left the vegetables for a week less it would be better but who could have guessed :D but on the other hand it's another challenge ;)

Hello everyone, welcome to the jungle, it's beautiful when this grows nicely, but it's crazy that I have nowhere to turn with the light, so I had to reduce it to 75%, otherwise I would burn them. Otherwise, they start their third week of flowering and I hope they shouldn't stretch any more ;) otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do with it. :D
IMG_20220818_134120.jpg
IMG_20220818_134137.jpg
IMG_20220818_134128.jpg
IMG_20220818_134132.jpg

Hello everyone, welcome to the jungle, it's beautiful when this grows nicely, but it's crazy that I have nowhere to turn with the light, so I had to reduce it to 75%, otherwise I would burn them. Otherwise, they start their third week of flowering and I hope they shouldn't stretch any more ;) otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do with it. :D
IMG_20220818_134120.jpg
IMG_20220818_134137.jpg
IMG_20220818_134128.jpg
IMG_20220818_134132.jpg
Hey Kanno :ciao:
Garden is spectacular. :adore:
And your only at 75% wow.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Kanno :ciao:
Garden is spectacular. :adore:
And your only at 75% wow.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks @Bill284, I just need to raise the light more so I can put it at 100% but haven't figured it out yet. We'll see what I come up with. My leaves are starting to curl a bit and I think it's because of how close they are to the light. Possible? What do you think?

Thanks @Bill284, I just need to raise the light more so I can put it at 100% but haven't figured it out yet. We'll see what I come up with. My leaves are starting to curl a bit and I think it's because of how close they are to the light. Possible? What do you think?
I can't see any in the pics.
I zoomed in on the canopy, looks perfect. :thumb:
What I would do is raise that light so the foot print covers your garden exactly.
The 1000w is 2m x 1.5m not sure what you have?
And get them used to full power asap.
That canopy is brilliant and deserves all the energy you can give it.
That's just my method full steam as big as possible. :rofl:All the time.
Do what your comfortable with though please.
Everything is perfect and I don't want you making any changes just because I would.
Everyone does what's best for them.;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I can't see any in the pics.
I zoomed in on the canopy, looks perfect. :thumb:
What I would do is raise that light so the foot print covers your garden exactly.
The 1000w is 2m x 1.5m not sure what you have?
And get them used to full power asap.
That canopy is brilliant and deserves all the energy you can give it.
That's just my method full steam as big as possible. :rofl:All the time.
Do what your comfortable with though please.
Everything is perfect and I don't want you making any changes just because I would.
Everyone does what's best for them.;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I have 600w and a tent 1.5 by 1.5 and the height is 2m, I'll try to figure it out somehow, I also want to run it at 100%:D

Hey Kanno. Refresh me with your method at the present please. At this time in flower they look for phosphorus and it looks possible that it's what's in need. But I see curling too. What are you feeding? Temps? Soil or coco? Yeah, I'm a forgetful stoner. Is it happening only in the leaves only in the brightest light?

Hey Kanno. Refresh me with your method at the present please. At this time in flower they look for phosphorus and it looks possible that it's what's in need. But I see curling too. What are you feeding? Temps? Soil or coco? Yeah, I'm a forgetful stoner. Is it happening only in the leaves only in the brightest light?
Hi @StoneOtter I have them in the ground and I am fertilizing them with a complete set from Plagron Terra and the temperatures are 32 degrees during the day and 28-29 at night. Summer is in full swing here. So I'm struggling a bit with the heat.

Hi @StoneOtter I have them in the ground and I am fertilizing them with a complete set from Plagron Terra and the temperatures are 32 degrees during the day and 28-29 at night. Summer is in full swing here. So I'm struggling a bit with the heat.
That's not too hot unless you're not watering enough. It's been 36 here for 3 weeks and mine are fine that way. The down curl is saying something. I'm thinking out loud. Sometimes it's too much N. Other times it's a ph thing. Plagron won't let my country look at the site. I'm waiting for one of the other folks you called. I'm weak in this but I like to try. Hang in until someone else can really help.

@Emilya Green and @Bill284 both know this one I think? Must have missed the @.
Sorry I was busy last night.
Has anyone mentioned flushing the pots and refeeding full strength nutrients at 6.3.
Plagron Terra is mineral based and the root zone is likely packed.
Are you putting calmag in the water first?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry I was busy last night.
Has anyone mentioned flushing the pots and refeeding full strength nutrients at 6.3.
Plagron Terra is mineral based and the root zone is likely packed.
Are you putting calmag in the water first?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi @Bill284 I sell calmag in every dressing. And do you think it will help to make an alarm with clean water with an adjusted PH to 6.3?

Hi @Bill284 I sell calmag in every dressing. And do you think it will help to make an alarm with clean water with an adjusted PH to 6.3?
Run about 3x the size of the pot plain water though.
Then feed full strength at 6.3 immediately after flushing.
Your nutrients should clean up the leaves shortly after.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I see multiple deficiencies here, along with a bit of clawing, which makes me think lockout. I like the idea of a full 3x flush to wash the accumulated salts out of the soil. If deficiencies remain after that, I suspect from these present symptoms that your primary problems will be potassium and maybe a bit of calcium too. I would definitely keep up the calmag and I would question anything less than full strength feed from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom