My First NHtea Grow

Thanks Rado, I love the purple topped one :)

Grim, can i just poor the water/peroxide over the buds ? I cut the buds off that had the mold and got rid of them. Checked the rest of them really good and I dont see anymore. Ill check them again Sunday after the rain tomorrow and then probably daily after that pending the weather.

Sorry Sphnx, I hope only sunny skies for you from here on it

I am so ready to get these things to the end. Probably a couple more weeks to go so im hoping for some nice sunny days in a row. Next grow will be inside Auto Flowering feminized so hopefully itll be a piece of cake! Have to admit though, I have learned alot from this first one and I will definitely be trying it again! :circle-of-love:

Ms. Tea I mixed 32 Oz's of water with 20mls of 29% h2o2 and sprayed the whole plant concentrating on the infected buds.
That was last night and this morning it has seemed to stop spreading.
I will keep you posted.

So a hearty dose of peroxide dried up all of the rot.
The last week killed my girls they couldn't handle the rain.

I just chopped and I think the h2o2 saved my crop.
It didn't go as long as I wanted it to but it isn't ruined either.

There is always the basement!!

Good luck with the weather ms. Tea

Gave the plants a peroxide bath yesterday. Sun was out which was much needed. They dont get alot of sun anymore because of the time of season so I think next year Ill have to find a better spot. I tied them apart some to maximize the sunlight on the lower branches and so theyll dry out more after all the rain. Im figuring they are about 50 days into flowering now so I think another week or so and Ill be harvesting them (unless i see more mold then they're getting chopped then and there) I actually picked a bud off one of the lower branches and dried it out. Decided to smoke it with my bf and it was pretty good :) Im not a connoisseur by no means but it didnt make me want to sit in a corner and stare at a wall or pass out. It actually made me really really relaxed but alert. Smells awesome :) So week 7 pics
IMG_20141005_111331_039.jpg
IMG_20141005_111322_588.jpg
IMG_20141005_111311_426.jpg
IMG_20141005_111253_971.jpg
IMG_20141005_111246_179.jpg
IMG_20141005_111205_339.jpg
IMG_20141005_111152_726.jpg
IMG_20141005_111148_764.jpg
IMG_20141005_110948_397.jpg
IMG_20141003_120915_603.jpg
IMG_20141003_120832_368.jpg
IMG_20141003_120813_894.jpg

The good news is there is no mold after the peroxide bath

The "i dont know if its bad or not news" is the leaves turned a really strange color

So my question is this, do you think these are ready to be cut? I dont know if I should let them keep going since I dont want to give them any more food at this point just water but theyre looking like they need something now

41200.jpg
31562.jpg
21761.jpg
12643.jpg

They look very good Ms. Tea. Appear very close.....check trichome coloration if you have a small microscope otherwise wait until pistils/stigmas/"hairs" are mostly red/brown. Suggest no more food & water very, very little or none at all until you harvest. Yellowing leaves are normal & desired. Purple leaves usually due to colder weather. Nice work!

I have no choice as far as watering goes. We are due for another storm over night tonight so mother nature is in charge of that. I was just worried because the leaves are turning color but being cold explains it. Most of the pitils have turned color on one of the plants and the other 3 are pretty close. I think its just about time then Yay!

Well I did it! I chopped them down last night! Went to check on them after work yesterday and found a little bit of mold growing on another bud so i said the hell with it. I cut em down and hung em up to dry. Cut a couple small ones off by accident so i quick dried them in my microwave and now my whole house smells like it. My daughter called me at work this morning and asked if i had a "pot party" said the whole house reeks of weed. Oh well - its nice out so Ill just keep my windows open.

Made up a little tea last night, slept like a baby and I feel like a million bucks today, even after being told to get up for work @ 5am because the power went out and the clocks got screwed up. I trimmed them up, put the clippings in the freezer for now till i have time to make some oil or hash or whatever (maybe brownies) Buds are small but in the long run, it was a hell of an experience and I learned a lot. Cant wait to start indoors. Ill take a couple pictures tonight of the hanger :Namaste:

Hahahah, I loved your story. You sound a lot like me. Yeah - you know sometimes you just take what you can get, and if the mold starts coming and they got trichomes and are relatively dense, you go with the flow, and you did just exactly that! I am so happy for you. You made tremendous progress in your growing experience.

I loved the part when you said your daughter asked you if you had a "pot party" in the house :rofl:

Well, congrats on the chopping! :Namaste:

Thanks Lester it was a hell of an experience. I filled a small mason jar and I am very happy with that. Ive been having a few tokes before bed at night and after a couple weeks when its cured more Ill make up some tea. Still have the leaves in the freezer and maybe this weekend Ill attempt some butter or oil. We shall see. You have been so much help through this Id love to share a smoke with you but I guess Ill have to smoke one in your honor = Thank you sooo so much!

Came on here tonight to get some reviews on some seeds I got. Turbo Jack, Some misc Buddha, Sweet Skunk, Afghan Kush, Amnesia, and super Silver haze. I am going to be starting indoors this weekend and cant decide which seeds to start with. Im going for easy this first time around inside. Im excited to get started. Any thoughts?

Congratulations on your harvest. :goodjob::thumb:

Bliss out in health :green_heart:

Thanks Rado My fellow New Englander! It was nice to have you here for the ride! Thanks for all your help and input I really really appreciate it! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom