My First Posted Grow Journal

not the green one, but the 2 white hairs actually start forming at each node along the main stem, its the only indication but i have gotten it with all my fem plants. It's very noticeable that it's a pistil. I'll have to see if these new white widow and SLH seeds do the same thing as they're all femmed

THC, good to see you found the ol grandmas! That is the same stuff I use and it's great.. Has a bad smell to it though so don't get too close. It's kind of thick, but I just pour 1-2Tbsp in a gallon jug and shake it till its all mixed up.

Thanks brother alway's love a new toy. When do you start useing it? :roorrip:

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 1): ICE are the front 4, N.Y.P.D. the 5 in the second row, Then blackberry, then ak-48

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_001.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 3): Side view, AK-48 is left row, then blackberry, then n.y.p.d., on the right is ice.

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_003.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 5): Back corner shot, AK"s bottom of photo, Ice top left

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_005.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 6): Front corner, Ice bottom right, AK's top left

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_006.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 7): Back to the front yard, ICE front 4

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_007.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 9): Solo shot of the ICE from above

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_009.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 11): Solo shot of the N.Y.P.D. from above

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_011.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 12): Solo shot of the Blackberry Triploid

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_012.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 13): Solo shot of the Blackberry Triploid from above

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_013.JPG

Week 1 flowering AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture 15): Solo shot of the AK-48 from above

Week_1_Flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_015.JPG

Back
Top Bottom