My First Posted Grow Journal

I FF early mornings- every 3rd day with DM LL/S, so photosynthesis can make max use of the nutes throughout the light period. Just before dark invites mold. hth

:thanks: flora. I foliar feed with only water. I do need to start foliar feeding at the right times and my next grow i will have something to add to the water for foliar feeding. Do you have suggestions for a cost effective foliar feeding additive that works really well? :high-five:

I have read that if you soak your seeds in ground up crocus bulbs you will produce polyploids. Which will have four leaves on every level and grow twice as big. Haven't tried it it kills most of the seeds so I'm not sure it's worth it. They say one in ten will sprout.

I have read that if you soak your seeds in ground up crocus bulbs you will produce polyploids. Which will have four leaves on every level and grow twice as big. Haven't tried it it kills most of the seeds so I'm not sure it's worth it. They say one in ten will sprout.

Sounds like an experiment for when you have plenty of bud stashed and have time to take acceptable losses. But damn 9 out of ten dead , there's a higher death rate in that grow opp than most cities. Gotta get a stern mayor for that grow opp. Welcome to the journal joe. :thanks:

Glad to be here thc. Excited to see your girls flower. So when did they start making dual arc bulbs. This is the first I have heard of it. Sounds nice not having to switch bulbs. About the polyploids yeah a fellow grower did it with fifty seeds and got four sprouts. The plants were freaks though, just enourmous. Had to make another room because there wasn't enough space. He usually had six in one room so they were huge. Buds everywhere. Anyway good luck I'll be posted.

Glad to be here thc. Excited to see your girls flower. So when did they start making dual arc bulbs. This is the first I have heard of it. Sounds nice not having to switch bulbs. About the polyploids yeah a fellow grower did it with fifty seeds and got four sprouts. The plants were freaks though, just enourmous. Had to make another room because there wasn't enough space. He usually had six in one room so they were huge. Buds everywhere. Anyway good luck I'll be posted.

I'm gettin excited to see the girls flower too joe :) figure about 4 more weeks when they are 5 weeks into budding, i will chop one for medicinal purposes. :Rasta: ( Back been killing me at night ) probably gonna be an AK-48 because they flower the fastest. and they really are spitting out even more pistils and at a fater rate than the other strains already. So thats encourageing. need some stanky to chief on for a while. Even had a dream that i was smokin some chronic last week and woke up to see the middies. What a "nightmare" that was. Can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and i hope i can release the shotgun and inhale the bud that its burning soon . :roorrip:

I have entered the growroom to find the last ICE plant a confirmed female! :slide: That's 19 out of 19. 100% Female's from wall to wall. Surrounded by bitches........okay maybe thats a bit much :) Woo hoo.

Yeah never heard of such a thing. Are you using fem seeds I don't remember if you said or not. If not then this grow is meant to be stellar. The green gods are smiling on you right now. Keep up the good greenery.

All my seeds are Feminized from nirvana. But you still gotta pay attention when you switch over to make sure. All feminized seeds from nirvana have stayed female for me so far except for one time when all 5 of my N.Y.P.D's turned out to be male's on me and it was off with their heads. I have female N.Y.P.D.'s on this grow after reordering them and given it another shot. :) As long as your paying attention 4-6 days into 12/12 your safe. This grow looks to be blessed indeed. Just gonna do my two step and let the girls take over the dancefloor and shine.....:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

All my seeds are Feminized from nirvana.

Phew. I totally forgot they were feminized seeds. I honestly thought you got 19/19 females from regular seeds. But it's true, you can still get males from feminized seeds so I'm happy for you that they all turned out as ordered. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom