My Latest Journey Into Zkittlez Auto Land

Here's a pic of the temp one I use for the heating. The top number is the temp in my tent now.
20210605_115430.jpg

The meter has two plug sockets, you plug in the humidifier and the ink bird switches it on and off automatically for required levels.
You have humidifier in one socket and the dehumidifier in the other socket.
Have a search on Google or the Amazon.
Ink bird humidity controller.
The temperature one, I can plug a heater in one socket and a a.c. or extractor fan in the other socket and it will keep my room at exact temp. Very accurate.
Awesome this is very very useful for my summer grow. Winter here now so it's not so hard to control temperature as the room stays warm around 25 degrees because of the light so that's perfect . But the humidity is hard to keep in the right range if I have the tent closed up. What is a good budget humidifier and dehumidifier that you would recommend?

Awesome this is very very useful for my summer grow. Winter here now so it's not so hard to control temperature as the room stays warm around 25 degrees because of the light so that's perfect . But the humidity is hard to keep in the right range if I have the tent closed up. What is a good budget humidifier and dehumidifier that you would recommend?
That's my next thing to research, I'm only interested in the humidifiers.
I live by the sea, so my humidity goes haywire during a single day. I have overpowered extraction that can deal with high humidity, so I've never bothered chasing it.
But I want to be able to raise my humidity when it's low, especially for drying and curing.

If you use a controller like the ink bird, the appliances have to be able to have the power switch on/off and still work.
Some appliances when you switch on the power you still have to manually press the on button.

Yeah, like my heater here
20210605_153018.jpg
has manual flick switches that can be left in the "on" position.
Really need to make sure there is a productive yield at the end to guarantee being able to pay for all the elec with heaters, coolers, humid and dehumid also running. Gets very costly and suspicious electricity bills attract attention too

Here's a plant I started earlier than the others . Was outside in winter only getting like 5hrs direct sun and was stringing out . Bought it inside, put it under intense light and it exploded ;)

20210606_111535.jpg

20210606_111509.jpg

20210606_111443.jpg

Here's a zkittlez auto I planted before the rest of the my other 12 I have going. Currently sorting out over watering problems and repotted them from water logging pots to very breathable DIY insect mesh pots .
Hopefully they dry out fast which I believe they will and I can get back to feeding my babies nutes a nd try to get the most out of the 50 days remaining innthe grow . I've got a feeling they are going to recover extremely nicely and produce very dense buds just like the zkittlez prepared earlier in this pic. 2 pics of current 90 percent matured zkittlez and one pic of the new pots I transferred them to , to allow more air to the medium and outer roots for root pruning ;)

20210610_210825.jpg

20210610_210709.jpg

20210610_172317.jpg

oh yes, the screen pot guy. lol They drying out any faster for you now?
Yeah they sure are lol . I used a few useless 2kg weights from the bench press to put under the pots in the catch trays also. To allow more air under the pots. 3 days from being soaked to 2/3 dry . I'll give them another full day with temps around 28 degrees and humidity around 40 and it should be dry enough to water again with some nutes with added p and k . Hopefully after that we will see the bounce back occur and the buds starting to perform for us :) the new roots are coming through thick and fast out the bottom of the pots :)

Ok so another quick update, the plants were standing up with Leaves nice and flat with 90% dry soil so I decided it was time to give them a partial watering with nutes. My ppm meter arrived today also which I'm happy about so that I can check my nutes aren't too strong or too weak . I only gave them 700ppm for a first feeding after the drowning incident.
Ph to 6.2
5 in 1 organic fertilizer with 6.5% nitrogen and trace elements with only small amounts 2% p and k, so I purchased some rose potash with a pk % of 14 to add in with the 5 in 1 so that I can get that flowering goodness into them.
Technically the numbers and the nutes make sense to me but I guess we will have to wait and see what becomes of them over the next week or so . Happy growing :)

Screenshot_20210613-231909_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210530-190835_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210530-190719_Chrome.jpg

20210614_130612.jpg

20210614_125907.jpg

Did some big shade lead lollipopping from the bottom of the plants and got rid of all the older leaves that were deficient from the overwatering so that i can see if I have solved the problem or not , because if I have then the deficiencies won't show up on newer leaves. If I haven't i guess the plant will suck nutrients out of more of the newer leaves and I will know I've still got a problem . Pics taken at lights out so they look a big droopy but I'll try to get a lights on pic tomorrow. Fingers crossed the potassium and phosphorus increase and ppm increase does the job. I did a ppm test on the amount of nutes i was giving them beforehand I got the tester and i was only giving them like 350ppm during pre flower. So Hopefully now I can give them a good and proper feeding that they deserve ;)

20210614_221725.jpg

20210614_221439.jpg

20210614_221559.jpg

Back
Top Bottom