My Little LED Cabinet

Well since I the browning was spreading on the 5th element and both had trichs looking perfect I chopped both of them down.plus I just needed to get them down as quick as possible.both harvests were pretty good.i tried to weigh the 5th element and just a wet weight with a few stems on some of them was about 200 grams and I haven't weighed the chocoloco yet.i will post some pics and stuff a little later.

20150403_171201.jpg
20150403_182011.jpg
20150403_182027.jpg
20150403_191450.jpg

Don't mind the trim job.once it dries a little bit I will trim it better.but the 5th element gave me a good amount of buds but a lot of tiny spots about half way down so I will be ordering some bubble bags to make hash out of rather than try and trim it to nothing.the chocoloco gave me some nice dense heavy buds and not many tiny spots on it.cant wait to smoke them.

looks like kind bud. nice grow. please provide total dry weights if possible.

many congrats on your harvest budmaster. Looks like a nice crop for a small space
Thanks.i would like to say that I'm disappointed with the harvest but this being my first run where I got more than 10 grams I think I'll take it.this was the first time I didn't use random bag seeds and actually got lights instead of cfls.but I have learned a lot from this run so I think the next run I hopefully will improve and get a better crop.

thanks everyone that's watched along with me and once it's dried I will post the final weight as well as a smoke report so stay tuned.

Thanks.i would like to say that I'm disappointed with the harvest but this being my first run where I got more than 10 grams I think I'll take it.this was the first time I didn't use random bag seeds and actually got lights instead of cfls.but I have learned a lot from this run so I think the next run I hopefully will improve and get a better crop.

thanks everyone that's watched along with me and once it's dried I will post the final weight as well as a smoke report so stay tuned.

Always aim higher, anything is better than the shit you buy so it's all good

20150409_125053.jpg
20150409_125110.jpg
20150409_125249.jpg
20150409_125323.jpg
So here are the sad results.even though I did beat my old harvests I still am really not happy with it.hopeing that the changes i make next run improve it.i ended up with 27.7 grams of the 5th element and 14.7 of the chocoloco.those weights are the weights of good quality and good sized buds.there is a lot of "fluff" that isn't worth trying to trim but it's very frosted.i have a jar with a bunch of it plus the bottom halves of each plant are hanging drying and I'm ordering bubble bags to make hash out of all the fluff.the 5th element buds are a little on the light side some are pretty dense but not many.the chocoloco had nice super dense rock hard buds just not much of it and I didn't really have to trim it much it was pretty much all bud just a few leaves clipped and it's hairy as hell.both are dried enough to start the cure so they are in the jars for a while but I will post a smoke report soon.

looks good. I was guessing that you'd yield over an ounce per plant. maybe if you let them flower longer? I usually flower my plants for 9 plus weeks.

I think a lot of the problems was the fact that the chocoloco was started after the 5th element so I couldn't Scroggins it out before the 5th element tool over plus the 5th element was so bushy that the light only got through the very top but didn't reach the lower half so the entire lower half is nothing but fluff.next time I will make sure I can open the plants up so that the entire plant can flower.next run should be way better if I can fix the problems I had this time.

20150409_125053.jpg
20150409_125110.jpg
20150409_125249.jpg
20150409_125323.jpg
So here are the sad results.even though I did beat my old harvests I still am really not happy with it.hopeing that the changes i make next run improve it.i ended up with 27.7 grams of the 5th element and 14.7 of the chocoloco.those weights are the weights of good quality and good sized buds.there is a lot of "fluff" that isn't worth trying to trim but it's very frosted.i have a jar with a bunch of it plus the bottom halves of each plant are hanging drying and I'm ordering bubble bags to make hash out of all the fluff.the 5th element buds are a little on the light side some are pretty dense but not many.the chocoloco had nice super dense rock hard buds just not much of it and I didn't really have to trim it much it was pretty much all bud just a few leaves clipped and it's hairy as hell.both are dried enough to start the cure so they are in the jars for a while but I will post a smoke report soon.

I'd say that's a result, some pretty nice lookin buds you got there. Over 40 is rocking in that space. Be over the moon with that me. Well done lad:goodjob:

Thanks.i have taken a couple small samples just to kinda see and it seems damn good just want to wait and let it cure a little.but next round I need to use my bigger pots and make sure I have the plants opened up and I hope to double my harvest.but it's gonna be a while.as soon as I find a place to move and get moved in I will start up again.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom