My Little LED Cabinet

have you grown under the 60x3w led fixtures before? if so what did you yield?

;);)I will just do plain water on both then I guess.i have around 9-14 days on the 5th element and 17 days on the chocoloco so I probably should flush both.i will probably also use the florakleen in a few days on them to help flush them out.seems like the flower time has flew by and I'm so excited to smoke this shit

0007314914285_AV_300X300.jpg

Plans for the next cabinet.same thing I have now just 2 of mine tall.that way I can raise and lower my lights and not run out of room and room for a carbon filter because damn my house stinks.lol if I don't go with this cabinet I will find one that's a little wider so I can bush them out a little more next time.

looks like it could be light intensity stress. how close are your plants to your lights?

There are a couple of great links in my sig. that may be of assistance with diagnosis.

Starting to see brown spots popping up on more leaves around the buds.the buds still look fine but I don't want whatever this is to spread to the buds.its only on the 5th element.the chocoloco is doing great.most of the pistils are turning orange, new ones have already grew and are dying back and the buds are hard as rocks I am extremely pleased with the chocoloco buds so far.the 5th element should fatten up as long as I don't lose it all.

usually ph and fertilizer problems don't look that wild, but it could be low ph/fertilizer burn for sure. how close are your plants to your lights? I want to know because I'm running one of the same fixtures.

Due to my lack of vertical space my lights are real close.they are about 9 inches above the 5th element and the chocolco is about 5 inches under but I've got it pulled around the outside of the lights so the buds aren't getting burnt.if I had just a couple more inches (not the first time I've just needed a couple more inches) I'd be good.the leaves are looking a little like pH burn but I plan on chopping Sunday so if they can just hold off it should be fine.

So today is day 55 of flowering and also the first day of the 55-60 day cycle on the 5th element.iam thinking of cutting them down tomorrow or I may way till sunday.the 5th element isn't putting on much weight plus the issues with leaves dying and getting close to some of the buds.the chocoloco had a cycle of 63 days but I believe it is already good to go.so the next pics I post will be of the chopping...just not sure when that will be.

Back
Top Bottom