My Little LED Cabinet

I'm afraid I'm going to run out of vertical room.these things are growing taller and taller.which means I'm gonna have to get another cabinet for my next run or maybe if I can start both plants at the same time I won't have to let them get as big.i had to let the chocoloco catch up before I flowered and the 5th element got big waiting on choco.got my pH tester today so I feel better knowing my pH will be right.

you could not prune out a bit to get some more room/space and tie them down a bit so all the site buds starts to shoot up a bit instead of only the top? i think i would have tried that.

or that groow box is the bottom detachable so you could lift the hole box abit leaving the plant on the ground? someone else in here did like that after we talked about it some days ago it help him with his space issue.

but yeah sorry i see your box are made of a hard material. not that easy then, looked a bit like a small darkroom or secret jardin from the inside on some picures

hope you find some solution

:Namaste:

Lookin good there budmaster, looks like your on course to beat your last grow. I'm afraid I'm gonna run into the same problem as you with regards to vertical height. I have a total of 31 inches to fit lights and plants under. I'm only in week 3 of veg tho so plenty of time for training. Subbed up for this for sure.

Some shots right as lights went out without the ugly pink glow
20150303_014132.jpg
20150303_014043.jpg
20150303_014049.jpg
20150303_014110.jpg
20150303_014106.jpg

Ok so for some reason I can't upload new pics but they are doing great.getting supper frosty and the chocoloco is HUGE just a couple inches from the light and I'm scared of burning or hurting them. Buds are getting bigger every day.i wish I could get the pics on here.and I'm only on day 27 of flowering.

Not many changes just some of the leaves on the chocoloco are being burnt by the lights since it has become so freaking tall but I've moved the buds out from under them outside of the main spot so they are looking good and getting frosty as hell.the chocoloco's buds are getting fat as hell already the 5th elements are nice and tall once they plump up I should have a nice harvest.

I have been noticing a lot of leaves drying out and falling off.most of them are bottom leaves or leaves from deep in the middle so I figure it's probably lack of light to them.the lights are really putting a hurtin on the chocoloco's leaves that are under the light but if I can just protect the buds I should be fine.

I figured they would but I didn't think to just edit it and take out the link and I couldn't delete the comment but I fixed it.just bummed I can't upload the pics of my last grow.

You can, but you'd need to go to the site those images are, save them, and then upload them here. It involves an extra step, but it's totally possible.

And you're about the same time into flower as me! I'm on Day 37, and if my math is right, today is Day 36 for you?

How long do these strains run in flower? We might be harvest buddies! My Strawberry Blue runs approximately 65-70 days, but might go a tiny bit longer since I likely don't have perfect conditions for her.

Your plants look great though man, they seem to love the LEDs, and their grow cabinet, and you have a perfectly level canopy, that should definitely help to increase your yield!
Great job brother!!

You can, but you'd need to go to the site those images are, save them, and then upload them here. It involves an extra step, but it's totally possible.

And you're about the same time into flower as me! I'm on Day 37, and if my math is right, today is Day 36 for you?

How long do these strains run in flower? We might be harvest buddies! My Strawberry Blue runs approximately 65-70 days, but might go a tiny bit longer since I likely don't have perfect conditions for her.

Your plants look great though man, they seem to love the LEDs, and their grow cabinet, and you have a perfectly level canopy, that should definitely help to increase your yield!
Great job brother!!
I tried doing that too and it didn't work but I may try again with this new phone.old one had problems.i am on Day 36 of flowering. The 5th element has a time of 55-60 days and the chocoloco runs 63 days. I'm just worried that it's all gonna burn up before harvest. A lot more of the leaves under the lights are burning and I can't raise the lights anymore or lower the plants so idk what I'm gonna do.

Back
Top Bottom