My LST Grow

IMG_010037.JPG
IMG_010125.JPG
IMG_010228.JPG
IMG_010328.JPG
IMG_010427.JPG
IMG_010625.JPG
IMG_010733.JPG

looks like a male to me no signs of pistils anywhere no white hairs.

As for my cloning I'm just using rock wool and humid dome with a heating mat under it. i take the dome off at least once a day and leave it off for about an hr then back it goes. it seems to be working i just make sure the rock wool doesn't get to wet. i think that was my mistake last time. when they get dry i just dip them in a lil bit of water and let it travel upwards towards the roots.

So my next question is how long till it starts making pollen and how do i save it for later use.can i just cut a couple of them off and put them in a jar and freeze it. then how long do i have to wait till i pollinate my female plant what time in flower should i do it.

So my next question is how long till it starts making pollen and how do i save it for later use.can i just cut a couple of them off and put them in a jar and freeze it. then how long do i have to wait till i pollinate my female plant what time in flower should i do it.
This is a supper good read about your questions with the seeds. I am still reading the entire journal from start and at the end. I figure I will meet in the middle. Lol Very cool project. Jump over and take a look. Her photos are fantastic and descriptive.
Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Any chance it can be a hermie? The seeds did come from a hermie. When should it start making pollen? And how long do I need to wait to put a female with it?

I was just reading about that topic from a news letter I get from gwe this is the link for the topic.
Male Plants, Bananas & Hermies | Grow Weed Easy

From what I understand if it is a hermie all the seeds will end up that way. I hope posting that link was O.K still learning the rules. I hope that his helps.

The 420 and that one are the only ones I pay attention to. The other one is more for reading this one is hands on and lots of help and personalization. I know I keep saying :green_heart: :420:. Just all the crap I went through when I first tried to grow was awful. My eyeballs were bleeding. :thedoubletake: I think they should make a rescue icon for refugees :)

As for my cloning I'm just using rock wool and humid dome with a heating mat under it. i take the dome off at least once a day and leave it off for about an hr then back it goes. it seems to be working i just make sure the rock wool doesn't get to wet. i think that was my mistake last time. when they get dry i just dip them in a lil bit of water and let it travel upwards towards the roots.

It took me awhile to get the clone thing down. I just cut and put them in distilled water so they don't start sealing closed. Then I do a 45 cut at one of the joints. I have better luck if I lightly scrap back the outer sheath.(don't know the proper name) I put it back in the water with one drop of Hormex it is vitamin B-1 and growth hormones. I cut the leaves, put it in the dark for one day. Move it to a moist rapid rooter put them back in the dark then put it under the lights for 18/6.

In the past I was keeping the rapid rooters to wet and they would not root or take a really really long time. So, now I just keep them damp/wet not drenched. cover with the dome with a T5 then I just take it from there. I spray the dome for the humidity and that seems to work for me. It seems like everyone clones different. I still have really good luck doing my two day ritual and putting them right into the soil. I have rooting jell but, when ever I use it, it seems to take longer. In about 10 days I have roots and move them to cups. Hope that helps :peace:

Oh also how can i save the pollen can in just cut of branches and put them in a jar and freeze them till later use.

On the journal I posted the link to Cannafan had photos of a tray catching the pollen that was dripping down off the plant. I guess it will only keep for about two weeks. And to catch the pollen it looked like there was no fans going. Then she took a paint brush and painted the pistols on the female branch that she wanted to make seeds on. It is really cool.

not likely but theres a slim chance it could've stressed enough
slim tho theres guys that top plants multiple times with no issues
my first mom before i threw into flower i don't know how many cuts i did on it
did not hermie but had some root issues in bloom
bummer but i had the backup in the 2 gallon airpot for stash lol

Well i do have a female that i just took cuttings from that I'm gonna do what i did to this one and see what happens. time to start all over. oh well lesson learned. but it was fun learning how to train a plant next one should be a lil bit easier since i did this one.

Do you think it could of hermied up cause i topped it 10 times.
No, I don't think the topping had anything to do with it. It could be genetics. Your training was really good Keep up the good work:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom