Ace Panama Reveg Grow

Welcome mouser,

Anything from Ace should be good. Panama is a nice daytime high (at least the green phenol). No couch lock. Very clear and clean high. Just like coffee almost. Makes you feel happy and energetic, creative. Golden Tiger is also nice. You could grow Panama and Golden tiger at the same time....so If you get a male, just pollen chuck, and you will have enough seeds to last you for many years....

7 weeks 11/13
=================
She reeks of a skunky lemony glue kind of smell. She is sticky and still shooting out white pistils. I think she will be done at 10 weeks, but I will try to let her go to 11 weeks.... She is FUNKY.......My temps are at 80F and humidity is at 60%. Kind of high....Need to cool it down some how...

Here are some shots at 7 weeks 11/13
=============================

pan_061416_5.jpg
pan_061416_6.jpg
pan_061416_4.jpg
pan_061416_3.jpg
pan_061416_2.jpg
pan_061416_1.jpg

She is starting to get a bit sexy. 3-4 more weeks to go...I think. I had to turn up the fan on the filter because she is FUNKY!!!
Last go round, she was a baby-momma to the Black Maui. This go round, she is a horny virgin......She should produce more resin this time.... She is a mini-beast!!

I also had the LED way too close. You can see the bleaching on the last couple pictures.

pan_061716_16.jpg
pan_061716_14.jpg
pan_061716_13.jpg
pan_061716_12.jpg

9 weeks 11/13 - tomorrow
====================
She is about 9 weeks 11/13. Still shooting out white pistils, and packing on the weight. she is getting puffy. I thought she would be done at 10 weeks, but I'm thinking she will go and extra week....11 weeks. I guess I will let her go until the white pistils slow down! She is also getting frosty like the snowman...

Check this baby out
===============
062716_32.jpg
062716_24.jpg
062716_20.jpg
062716_12.jpg
062716_14.jpg
062716_19.jpg

I'm soooooo glad she is almost ready for the chop. 1 more week and she is done.....hopefully.
After she is chopped, I will be taking a break from the joy of growing.... I need to spend some time smoking it up! :smokin:

I love these damn plants!! Growing itself is a HIGH!!!! The plants seem to radiate energy. This is why I like touching the leaves as it grows, so that I can give the plant my energy....so it can give it back when I vape it !!! There is definitely something special about the cannabis plant!! It seems to have figured out how to pimp us humans into cultivating it!!

That plant looks amazing! :bravo:

My reveg is in week 2 of bloom, and the massive increase in growth between the first time around and the reveg is truly incredible.

High-Rise Low Budget - Indoor Sun/Lights Grow & Reveg - Storm Trooper

The pistils are already starting to really take off - about 2 weeks faster than the last time. I'm glad to know that the buds are coming in quicker as well for you - will give them more time to develop before the trichs are mature. Subscribed!

10 weeks 11/13
=============
She does not appear to be ready for the chop. She is still shooting out white pistils. She is also getting Frosty!!
This go round I'm paying attention to this last stage before harvest. I see the buds getting fatter, and the trichs
turning snow white from that glassy clear look. I also see the pistils whithering a bit more. I will see how she looks by Friday.
If she is still shooting out white pistils by this weekend, I will let her go to week 12, which is what I hear a lot of guys say is closer to
the sweetspot for Panama. We will see...

070516_7.jpg
070516_3.jpg
070516_16.jpg
070516_15.jpg
070516_12.jpg

It's worth waiting for Panama to complete the calyx swell. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That first pic, especially, looks fabulous! What does it smell like? Citrus? Pine? Cedar?

Yummy!

It's worth waiting for Panama to complete the calyx swell. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That first pic, especially, looks fabulous! What does it smell like? Citrus? Pine? Cedar?

Yummy!

Hello GT,

I'm TRYING to be patient this go round with Panama. She has a LOUD greasy lemon citrus skunky kind of smell. Almost like a lemon oil. She is very smelly and LOUD!! Same smell as last time, but stronger this time!! She is also much more frosty. I want her to get more ripe this time. I also want to wait until those new pistils stop popping out! Also, last time I hit a few branches with the black maui pollen. This go round she is a virgin!! I can see the difference.

11 weeks 11/13 tomorrow
===================
She still has about 1 week to go. Still shooting out white pistils and getting frosty and fat! Smell seems to have gotten milder for some reason. I only smell it if I touch it. This is breaking my grow record for the longest time I have flowered. I have some Angola RojaXF13XRed Thai that is supposed to go 16 weeks!!! But I have learned a lot about Panama. She seems to start packing it on after week 10. Seems like a 12-14 week strain. However, I've heard of it being pulled as early as 9 weeks. Last time I pulled at 10 weeks, and no complaints about the smoke. Now that I have let it go an additional 2 weeks, I can see the difference in the frost. Much whiter than last time. Also the calyx are much more swollen!! I guess I still have a lot to learn!!!

Panama at 11 weeks 11/13
=====================
071116_9.jpg
071116_5.jpg
071116_4.jpg
071116_3.jpg
071116_1.jpg

Yup, your calyxes are starting to get that gnarly look to them. :slide:

I haven't seen another strain that grows its calyxes like Panama. It starts with masses of tiny little ones, and then fills them out in the 9-12 week period. Fun to watch!

I saw a nice amount of amber today, so I threw her in the dark. She could probably go another week, but I'm chopping her friday or saturday. She will sit in the dark until the chop. Only a few of the buds have a couple white pistils, and most of the trichs are milky white. Plus I have run out of energy and I need a break......:morenutes:

I'll post some pictures of the harvested bud. ;)

What does putting it in the dark do?

It supposed to stress it out a bit and make it produce more resin. I've done it a couple times, and I noticed that it helped mature the trichs a bit. I'm doing it to the panama because I'm lazy and I'm trying to force the plant to speed up finishing. Not everyone agrees. However, I may cut the lights back on on friday, and finish up the 12 weeks. I'm experimenting with the darkness to see if it makes the plant go crazy with the resin. We will see!! :smokin:

Just call me MAD SCIENTIST.

Back
Top Bottom