My Small Time 100% Organic Multi Strain Tent

Lookin great as always - what do you notice in regards to the aspirin? How do the plants respond? I'm curious because if you get good results I might as well try it! And damn about the molasses!

It's gonna be a race to who harvests 1st I'm right near yours in growth! My money is probably on you lol.

With The Aspirin Foliar I Notice The Usual Brother!

Lookin great as always - what do you notice in regards to the aspirin? How do the plants respond? I'm curious because if you get good results I might as well try it! And damn about the molasses!

It's gonna be a race to who harvests 1st I'm right near yours in growth! My money is probably on you lol.

Lol u could win the race by chopping early! Lol

With the Aspirin Foliar I notice the usual brother! Have you never come over to the old place and seen the difference in person? I feel like you've been around before in the days after and noticed for yourself??
But I started doing this 3 harvests ago, with the thread over on SHF, so I've come to know what to expect!

But basically the plants take on the look that you see. That deeper green sort of leathery looking texture.
I'll be sure to do a before and after on Monday with the 2nd batch of seeds when I spray them.

And I don't know that I'll win that race lol! It would be nice, but I'm not sure that I'll have a chance!
It could have been a month earlier had I started when we first moved in, but I wasn't able to for certain reasons.
But I'm planning on harvesting the last strain on May 24th at the latest, which will be Day70 of flowering, while
the first plants should be coming down around May 17th, with will be Day 64 flowering.

Then we're moving again on June 4th lol! So they've have a lot of time to cure lol!

And yeahh about the molasses. I'm using blackstrap this time versus the plain UnSulphured, and this stuff is supposed to be the most nutritious of the molasses groups! But I F'in know better man, than to appl a sweet smelling tea. And go for it with the aspirin foliar! It's nothing new for me. It's been a part of the routine for a while now, never with any ill effects. It activates the plants SAR Systemic acquired resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:peace: & Blessings

I noticed you applying it + talking about it but never got a good before/after. All I remember is the aloe before/after.

Yeah lol AK is around a 60 day finisher(average) so we will see! It'll be getting 300w + the UV bulbs in this 30 gallons of soil so I'm afraid of the flower stretch as its known to grow tall! Hopefully it'll be OK. Thinking about it, ill probably flip next week! Man I'm so excited( for both of gardens)!

You do know better! You must be banging your head on the wall over that decision! Even though nothing drastic happened you just are a perfectionist like you said lol. But hey you are learning - like my little quote by Paul Stamets says "failure is the price of tuition for success" lol!

Nice on the move too hopefully you will have an even better setup next time!

Ahh Ok! Well I Be Sure To Snap A Before & After For You Brother!

I noticed you applying it + talking about it but never got a good before/after. All I remember is the aloe before/after.

Yeah lol AK is around a 60 day finisher(average) so we will see! It'll be getting 300w + the UV bulbs in this 30 gallons of soil so I'm afraid of the flower stretch as its known to grow tall! Hopefully it'll be OK. Thinking about it, ill probably flip next week! Man I'm so excited( for both of gardens)!

You do know better! You must be banging your head on the wall over that decision! Even though nothing drastic happened you just are a perfectionist like you said lol. But hey you are learning - like my little quote by Paul Stamets says "failure is the price of tuition for success" lol!

Nice on the move too hopefully you will have an even better setup next time!

Ahh, ok.
I'll be sure to snap a before and after with this run brother! I notice the difference every time for sure tho!

And yeah, I remember my plants didn't like the Aloe Vera foliar the first time I tried it, and I would guess that's because I put them under the lights right after spraying them, but this time I dialed the recipe back a bit, and let the leaves dry off for the most part, before I put them back under the lights. So far so good!

But nice with the wattage on one plant! It should be able to bask in the glory of the lights and UV hey?!
And nice that you're gonna flip next week too! In that case we'll probably be harvesting about the same time!
I'll have to hit the road to come and meet her lol! That's how bad I want some AK! I'm willing to drive a couple hours lol.
And yeah man, I'm excited too :smokin:!(<- Another emoticon for the thread lol)
I'm sure i'll be back to virgin high status since I will not have smoked in like 5 months prior to harvest lol.
I'm sure the smoke will last me forever lol, so it will get a SUPERB cure! Damn I'm excited!!!
Hopefully between these 9 plants I'll walk away with a good pull, even with such little lighting.

And yeah I abhor doing stupid things..Especially when I know I'm doing something wrong, but I convince myself that it'll be fine, and then it's not...I know one thing, I won't make the same mistake ever again lol. That's twice that I've done it now! Three times would be just ignorant haha.

And yeah man, I've been saving every dollar I can since last harvest lol.
So I've got a nice little fund set aside to build my "dream" grow room :yahoo:!

I Haven't My Brother! Is It Something That I Need To Look Into?

Have you ever read about the moons gravitational pull affecting stretch? Like u could semi control stretch by flipping under the correct moon phase?

No I haven't my brother! But is it something I need to look into?
Like does that matter to us indoor farmers, whose plants will never see moonlight?!

Re: I Haven't My Brother! Is It Something That I Need To Look Into?

No I haven't my brother! But is it something I need to look into?
Like does that matter to us indoor farmers, whose plants will never see moonlight?!

Yes bro I am starting to believe in that stuff. A friend has been all over it for a year or so and I thought he was a nut job. Moonsigns and farmers almanacs.

MoonLIGHT is irrelevant it's the gravitational pull. And gravity penetrates our indoor fortresses, lol.

Lol, Shows How Much I Know Bout It Hahahah

Yes bro I am starting to believe in that stuff. A friend has been all over it for a year or so and I thought he was a nut job. Moonsigns and farmers almanacs.

MoonLIGHT is irrelevant it's the gravitational pull. And gravity penetrates our indoor fortresses, lol.

Got some literature on it? Or your thread that I can check out tonight?
Or we can have the convo here! Whatever you fancy!

Lol, Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!

Ill post some stuff a bit later, wherever u prefer. I'm gonna be busy for a bit

Here or there doesn't matter brother. Rock,paper,scissors shoot lol...I pick rock!
And I'll be occupied for the rest of the night too, so I'll be around on the late night shift, or either tomorrow morning!
Speak then brother!

Never heard about the gravitation pull effect but definitely makes sense if you think about it.

I've also hear of growers putting lights trying to mimic the moon during the dark cycle. Even though this would slow down flowering, at the same time plants have been outside for so much longer than we have put them inside you know? in the grand scheme of things. I wouldn't suggest it lol but its a cool idea

Lights to mimick moon= stressing hermies, lol
I'm partying with friends tonight. Ill post almanac and moonsign links on my thread tomorrow. It has nothing to do with light it's gravitational pull of moon and the effect that has on EVERYTHING. I'm just getting into this myself so I don't really wanna elaborate atm, but Ill be all over this on my thread, how bout that?

Yeah it was a guy using violet blacklights. So he was getting some uvA and a tiny bit of visible light so a little like the moon in a way. I just thought it was a cool idea haha, but who knows if it worked or not. I wouldn't wanna risk it.

Straight about your thread I'm definitely interested. If i had to guess its Kinda like how we are shorter at night than in the morning, tides, and stuff like that. Only on a different schedule.

Good stuff.
Edit: here's an AK pic unfortunately it came out extremely shitty lol and flipped it around. so look at it from the left side. For size reference the longest leaf you see there is 4"(2nd nodes). But better pics are coming soon.

image8420.jpg

Sounds Like A Plan CO & I See You SFD! And I Did Some Shopping This Evening!

Lights to mimick moon= stressing hermies, lol
I'm partying with friends tonight. Ill post almanac and moonsign links on my thread tomorrow. It has nothing to do with light it's gravitational pull of moon and the effect that has on EVERYTHING. I'm just getting into this myself so I don't really wanna elaborate atm, but Ill be all over this on my thread, how bout that?

Hope the night went swell brother :rollit:
And sounds like a plan in regards to furthering out knowledge of this matter on your thread.
I'll be around once the convo does get started!

Yeah it was a guy using violet blacklights. So he was getting some uvA and a tiny bit of visible light so a little like the moon in a way. I just thought it was a cool idea haha, but who knows if it worked or not. I wouldn't wanna risk it.

Straight about your thread I'm definitely interested. If i had to guess its Kinda like how we are shorter at night than in the morning, tides, and stuff like that. Only on a different schedule.

Good stuff.
Edit: here's an AK pic unfortunately it came out extremely shitty lol and flipped it around. so look at it from the left side. For size reference the longest leaf you see there is 4"(2nd nodes). But better pics are coming soon.

You and your theories and assumptions lol. You've blown my mind a number of times this week with the things that you've said lol :laughtwo:!
Nice pic for sure tho! She's looking lovely! I also see that you've topped her already too! Nice!
I wish you'd take her out of the tent so I can see that green on her :geek:!
Keep up the good work my brother!

Ps, I went ahead and did some shopping today!
Order the following:
  • x2 8' Mogul Sockets, so that I can use another pair of 125w CFLs in the tent during flowering, bringing my flowering total up to 775 watts! I'll be using 5x125w(3x2700k & 2x6400k)CFLs, and 1x150w 3band LED.
  • x1 10pk of Boveda 62% Humidipaks. I won't need them for another couple of months, but I went ahead and ordered them now, so that I have them when I need them in around 2 months. If you're curing bud without these, you're making a mistake!
  • Ona Gel! 1Liter of Ona Gel Polar Chrystal & 1 60z Ona Pro Block. Also ordered Soil Moist Crystals to use with the Ona Gel, as I'll be making a DIY Ona Bucket!
  • And a 4pk of Case Fans, so that I can circulate air in and out of the tent a little bit better! I'll rig these up to 12v DC Adapters and use 1 for intake and 3 for exhaust!

All in all, $85 and FREE 2-day shipping via Amazon Prime!
Can't beat it!

I hope everyone has a blessed day! Don't forget to set those clocks around the house at the time changed!

Re: Sounds Like A Plan CO & I See You SFD! And I Did Some Shopping This Evening!

snip [*]x1 10pk of Boveda 62% Humidipaks. I won't need them for another couple of months, but I went ahead and ordered them now, so that I have them when I need them in around 2 months. If you're curing bud without these, you're making a mistake!

I'd be interested to hear more of your experience with the Boveda Humidipaks.

The Humidipaks Are So Good, That If I Were The Owner, I'd Charge Twice As Much As!

I'd be interested to hear more of your experience with the Boveda Humidipaks.

They are AMAZING. Bottom line. And this isn't my opinion, it's a fact lol. Bottom line again!
My herb went from smelling ok after curing without them after the 1st and second harvests, to pretty good after my 3rd and 4th harvest in learning a little bit, to smelling absolutely incredible after my 5th and 6th harvests in curing with the Boveda Humidipaks!

They take all the guess work out of the cure, since you don't have to burp the jar with the humidpaks inside.
They keep the humidity in the jar at 62% which is the perfect rH for cannabis to cure, so as long as the buds are dry enough when you put them in there, you're golden to just set your jars somewhere and forget about them! Then when you open them for the first time in a week or so, you'll be blown away but the pungent aromas that awaits you!

I wouldn't ask you or anyone else to take my word in regards to anything I'm talking about in regards to growing, since I'm still and amateur learning a lot everyday, but with these, you have to take my word and order them. You'll thank me later afterwards, as have a number of people that I've turned on to them.
The also last a really long time. They advertise up to a year in air tight conditions, and I've had them last for 7 months without air tight conditions, so I believe the company!

But in stating the above, I wouldn't say that you should think that I don't know what I'm talking about lol, because I do for the most part! I'm just saying that you should take the things that I say, and look into them a little further, to make sure that they check out before just blindly believing anything that I say!
My advise to everyone on here would be to do that, because this is the internet afterall lol. And anyone can post anything!

Here's a thread here in regards Boveda Humidipak.

They're also cannabis specific.

Do your self a favor TBobERoyale since you asked my opinion, and place your order

P10606651.JPG

Thank me later!

Word on the packs green!
I snapped the pic for a leaf color reference.
image8466.jpg
Taking the whole bin out is a pain/don't want to disturb roots
I don't defoliate, but these leaves weren't getting any light + just a place for bugs IMO. Shouldn't touch/trim anything else until harvest! I'll share a recipe for what I'll do before flower soon
Edit: I also can't stress enough how you need to read teaming with nutrients. You shoulda ordered that with your prime! Honestly you'll thank me it brings together so much awesome info in a perfect order. Don't take that lightly I'm usually the critic! At least go flip through it at the book store... ASAP! Best 19 ive ever spent. Lol blessings

I'm Def. Gonna buy Teaming With Nutrients! Colgate? Lol! And I Also.....Yesterday!

Hey brother, why not just turn your lights off for a second to snap the photo of the entire plant lol?! That's what I did with the pics in the last update rather than taking them all out of the tent!
He says the next pics will be better, and then he snaps a pic of the 1st two leaves and some Colgate lol :tokin: Color looks good tho :thumb:. What are the white spots from?

And nice with the chopping and planning not to chop anything else!

Yesterday I chopped the bottom two bud sites off of a couple plants as I had a couple runts, I also removed the first two true leaves on the majority of my plants too, so that I don't have to remove anything else from them prior to flipping to flower this Saturday!

I also went ahead and topped everything from the 2nd batch as well, just above the 2nd true node, so everything has been topped now and will have had at least a week to recover from any stress that may have caused, prior to my flipping to flowering this Saturday!

And the 1st batch got a little cleanup around the edges, as well as their 2nd watering since they've been in the 2 gallon bags! Things are now growing A LOT every day! I try to only look in there like once or twice a day lol, so that I'm shocked a little each time. I look in there once soon after lights on, and once just before lights off!
But his next picture that I snap in a couple days should show just how much things are picking up now!

And lastly, tonight just before lights off, the 1st batch gets a coconut water foliar @2tbsp/Pint of H2O, and the 2nd batch gets their 1st ever foliar which will be an aspirin foliar, with the aspirin water that I made last week
@ 1 & 1/2 81mg Aspirin/ 1/2gal of H2O!

And in regards to Teaming With Nutrients, I'm def. gonna buy it, but it's nothing something I needed to order off Amazon! I figure I can find that at a Books-A-Million, or a Barnes and Nobles you know?!
I think COorganics got his copy from Barnes and Nobles! Amazon is for the things that I can buy from store locally!
But do not fret lol, I'm surely gonna heed your advice and get a copy!
It'll be on my list of things that I buy next for sure!

:peace: & Blessings my brother!

Nice on what you've done to the plants! Cant wait to see pics.And yeah lol you know how it is ill snap a pic of the whole plant tonight just had a chance to show color easy you know? Even if it was shell. And the white spots are just water droplets reflecting the flash thankfully oh my god I don't wanna deal with pests lol!

I also think its 25 in a store and 19 with prime, that's my reason. But there's no rush lol the info isn't going anywhere but after reading it ull probably understand plants a lot different.

I'm just going to foliar/ soil drench with the cal/mg then Alfa Alfa+kelp ferments then add lacto then a bacteria dominant followed by a Protozoa dominant hopefully having a nice feeding cycle on the leaves lol we will see how it goes. Not in overkill just enough to put a little dash of everything. Experimental for sure.
Edit: Alfa Alfa is starting to sprout as well!

Back
Top Bottom