My Small Time 100% Organic Multi Strain Tent

I was getting ready to really get into my 25$ hard cover teaming with nutes...
Then I came home to find my 60lb puppy had shredded and totally destroyed it. Due to the positive review so far from SFD, ill be buying another copy. Damn dog.

And yeah green, isn't it funny (kinda) how we are never done spending money on this hobby. Oh well, there are Many, Many worse ways to spend our dollars.

Still lovin' this thread

No Pics Today! The Mac Had To Have A Sleepover At The Apple Store.

In a local ecosystem standpoint (and mine) the only true way to wipe out spiders mites are with predator mites. With all pest controls you will want to look at the natural predators of the pests and order them if possible. Predator mites are sorta expensive but totally worth it in the end!

Also a plant in perfect health will naturally defend itself against infection by anything, mites included. But sometimes when the infestation festers and gets too large the only way to go is predators.

Agreed my brother! Although I've yet to see a spider mite lol!
I'm thinking it's due to having a clean, isolated environment, as well as healthy organic plants. I think your place is a little too "out in the wild" you know?! I think you have to really focus on the area being as clean as possible as well! Other than that I can't see how u got mites, because you encountered them before I handed the soil off to you, and when I had the soil at my old place, even with all the arthropods abound, I never got mites, or Spider Mites to be more specific. Just those annoying ass fungus gnats! Speaking of those, how are they lol? Still seeing any?
I'm so glad that I don't have any here in the new spot damn! But yeah, your place is massive and due to the location, I really think you have to try and isolate your growing area as best as you can, and keep it as clean as possible you know?! But are you still having issues with them(spider mites) and thinking about getting some predators?

I was getting ready to really get into my 25$ hard cover teaming with nutes...
Then I came home to find my 60lb puppy had shredded and totally destroyed it. Due to the positive review so far from SFD, ill be buying another copy. Damn dog.

And yeah green, isn't it funny (kinda) how we are never done spending money on this hobby. Oh well, there are Many, Many worse ways to spend our dollars.

Still lovin' this thread

Lol, I bet the pooch gave you that look too lol! The one like what did I do haha? I know I did something, just not sure what exactly lol! Or maybe I do know but you'll never know that lol!

But damn hahah! And yeah man! The list never stops piling up it seems lol!
If it ain't one thing it's another! And hell yeah there are worse ways to spend the cash for sure!
Its amazing how much money I save when not buying cannabis haha. It's truly amazing!
I know one thing, the next smoke that I do have will surely blow my mind hahaha!

:peace: & Blessings brothers!

PS, I watered the recently transplanted 2nd batch of 4 today, while spraying the 1st batch down with their 1st Neem Oil foliar! The recipe for my Neem Spray was 1/4tsp Neem Oil + 1/4 teaspoon soap(a little less), in 1/2 quart of H2O. Shake well for a good 5 minutes and then apply! Be sure to let the solution dry before you put the leaves back under the lights, or else you risk frying your leaves!

But I couldn't upload pics today because I had to take the Mac to the Apple Store, as I got the dreaded blinking question mark folder last night. We will see what the problem was in the next 48hrs. Hopefully just a software issue..I think I accidentally deleted my main hd disk image, but not sure totally, so yeah, I'll update with some pics when I get her back!

I've a question about neem oil and environmental pest control that would seem to suit this forum.
I read a lot about neem being sprayed as a preventative, certainly it seems to work best that way, but I'm just wondering if people have opinions from a biodynamic (keep all the natural stuff in balance) perspective... thing is, I watched this crazy ass red spider running all over one of my leaves through a magnifying glass yesterday. I was high, and this spider was fast as hell and super cool looking. It wasn't a spider mite, but a predator that would feed on them and, I imagine, any other nasty leaf eating bastards it came across. Thing is, my girls are sheltered outside, on the edge of a forest, and there's a strong local ecosystem. There are a few white flies on my plants, but not many, not so I can see any damage and their numbers seem fairly stable. I haven't seen any spider mites. So I'm just thinking - Is there an argument for just leaving it alone, not spraying neem, or anything else for that matter besides positive stuff like silica, so that the ratio of predator insects to leaf sucking bastards stays about right?

I'm curious because the one really bad mite attack I've had was when I had used pest spray to get rid of a mite infestation. It was only garlic/chilli spray, but it seemed to wipe out all the predator insects more easily than the mites, and when the mites came back it was ferocious. This was outside, but in an urban area, rather than in the bush.

Here's my take on neem and azadirachtin (the active ingredient in neem) based products. They will kill the mites. The are OMRI certified. They will also put the whammy on the happy spider - but are less likely to kill her. If you are in an enclosed space like a tent then neem or azadirachtin products are a solid option. The more you move away from an enclosed environment the less attractive they become. You will harm pollinators and beneficial insects you'd like to encourage by using it.

It really depends on circumstance. The crop is high-value. In an enclosed space (micro-environment) applying an organic pesticide is much different than spraying it all around your property. It would be nice if predator mites did well in an enclosed space, but hopefully they wouldn't have anything to eat and would die before there was an outbreak!

Sorry I Missed You The 1st Time Johny Velvet, But I'm With Peejay!

Here's my take on neem and azadirachtin (the active ingredient in neem) based products. They will kill the mites. The are OMRI certified. They will also put the whammy on the happy spider - but are less likely to kill her. If you are in an enclosed space like a tent then neem or azadirachtin products are a solid option. The more you move away from an enclosed environment the less attractive they become. You will harm pollinators and beneficial insects you'd like to encourage by using it.

It really depends on circumstance. The crop is high-value. In an enclosed space (micro-environment) applying an organic pesticide is much different than spraying it all around your property. It would be nice if predator mites did well in an enclosed space, but hopefully they wouldn't have anything to eat and would die before there was an outbreak!

But I'm with PeeJay in all that he's stated above!
To answer your question tho, or to add to the discussion, I don't think there's an argument for just leaving the plants to the devices of Mother Nature, unless you know for sure that there are an adequate amount of predators to feast on your pests, based on previous results in that same location.
And generally, the higher up the food chain, the smaller the number of organisms, so I'm not sure that it's even possible to have such a situation, unless you introduce these predators to your ecosystem.
I think it's best do administer some preventative treatment for sure tho, be it by spraying your plants with Neem while they're indoor, or mixing the Neem Meal into your soil for the outdoor grow, so that your plants can get it into their systems that way. This way you avoid the issue that PeeJay mentioned above.

But in being preventative, you avoid having to spend that extra cash on predator species, as well as the headache that comes with watching your plants being munched on by the minute, and having to spray them during flowering.
And in regards to your Garlic/Chilli spray, it might have been enough to only subdue the less hardy insects vs the voracious spider mite!

Your ladies may be sheltered, but they are outside! Leave it to bugs to find their way in and you know they will haha!
I don't want to think I'm rolling the dice you know, so I take care of these things just in case. That way I can breathe easier during the last 4 weeks or so during the growing season. From what I've learned, once you see the webs of the spider mite, you're already in balls deeps!

But sorry I missed your post initially.
Also, I'm not speaking from experience as I've yet to encounter mites. I'm only speaking for things I've read and learned over time brother! The reason I'm using Neem right now is because I'm in a new location and I got an aloe plant a while back that could have God knows what abound, as well as a couple other house plants, so rather than rolling the dice, I want to make my cannabis plant unattractive to any pest that might stumble upon them!
Being a neat freak and goring indoor, I'm not sure that I even need the Neem treatment, but in my opinion it's always better to be safe so that I don't end up sorry!

I hope you gentlemen are well and in good spirits this evening!

:peace: & Blessings

ps, I've typed this response now twice lol, as it kept getting lost on the iPad! So this response is the gist of everything that I've wanted to say lol! And that's post number 777 for you Peejay! Good luck haha

My problem is people over. When you came by that day you could have infected everything!(you didn't jus an example). And I have never seen a fungus gnat around the garden. They started coming out of that most recent bin so I put it in the cold and haven't checked on it yet lol! As far as mites right now I definitely have them even though everything's deep green and shooting to the sky with no signs of trouble other tan very very slight signs of having them(uneven leafs in my case). Tons of non glandulars so We wil see how it goes

Edit: Okay so going back to the pest thing.

Essential oils are the only sprays that I would recommend. They should apparently work. But I'd like to add on to this.

A spray that works this time might not work down the road. When we as a people produce things like GMO's, insecticides, and antibiotics they can work great. The sad thing is we cannot outsmart Mother Nature(its what produced us, right?). Overtime things evolve to our input and in turn produce super pests/super bacteria who have become restistent or unharmed. Whole other issue, but what I'm saying is mites evolve quickly. I've seen growers say that neem doesn't do anything to their spider mites. My only answer would be: how does the population stay under control in the environment? Boom predators lol. They are cannibals as well so when the mites are gone they eat each other then: no bugs! You should add predators every so often, definitely before flower and during if you see any problems(another benefit includes ability to use them up to the day of harvest!) We can bring mites in our rooms unknowingly and they flourish due to there being no predators! FIX THAT!

Edit:edit: I'd also suggest sticky traps. I put blue and yellow construction paper covered in Vaseline on a string and hung it in the room. No going back from there after looking at what's stuck on it in a week!

Re: 1st Update. H2O & An EWC Topdress For The 1st Batch & The 2nd Batch Breaking Grou

Are the doubled up Solo cups to make space for drainage? I mean, I've been starting tomatoes this way for years and never thought to double them up. Thanks for the tip.

How Come I Never Had Mites? And I Think We See Neem A Little Differently!

My problem is people over. When you came by that day you could have infected everything!(you didn't jus an example). And I have never seen a fungus gnat around the garden. They started coming out of that most recent bin so I put it in the cold and haven't checked on it yet lol! As far as mites right now I definitely have them even though everything's deep green and shooting to the sky with no signs of trouble other tan very very slight signs of having them(uneven leafs in my case). Tons of non glandulars so We wil see how it goes

Lol have you seen this? I just saw it and find it hilarious the MVP is looking so damn confused and then is like "is everybody alright" LOL #onlyinamerica
Dude grabs the mic so hard! Then runs away lmao!!

Edit: Okay so going back to the pest thing.

Essential oils are the only sprays that I would recommend. They should apparently work. But I'd like to add on to this.

A spray that works this time might not work down the road. When we as a people produce things like GMO's, insecticides, and antibiotics they can work great. The sad thing is we cannot outsmart Mother Nature(its what produced us, right?). Overtime things evolve to our input and in turn produce super pests/super bacteria who have become restistent or unharmed. Whole other issue, but what I'm saying is mites evolve quickly. I've seen growers say that neem doesn't do anything to their spider mites. My only answer would be: how does the population stay under control in the environment? Boom predators lol. They are cannabals as well so when the mites are gone they eat each other than: no bugs! You should add predators every so often, definitely before flower and during if you see any problems(another benefit includes ability to use them up to the day of harvest!) We can bring mites in our rooms unknowingly and they flourish due to there being no predators! FIX THAT!

Yeah i've seen that video lol. It made Sportscenter which is one of my few channels lol!
And I'd let that last bin just relax too lol! I might even bomb it with pyrethrin before attempting to use it lol. But I don't see you needing it anytime soon lol.

And I get what your saying about the Neem, but I'm kinda indifferent you know, only because I don't see it as something that's intended to kill you know? As far as I've learned, it's something that systematically disables bugs, and makes plants non enticing to them you know.
So someone saying neem doesn't do anything to their mites don't hold much weight I feel like, because it's 100% preventative. Also gotta be sure when citing ppl, exactly how they used it u know? Did they use it properly?
U know these forums are full of misinfo and ppl doing whatever trying to get results, but when they don't they're quick to write things off, even when they're the cause of the problems you know?!

Think, in the average indoor organic garden, the soil food web stops with nematodes, which are endangered in comparison to all of the other microbes. Maybe the occasional micro arthropod might be found in a solid no till system, but the average soil from an indoor garden is certainly not as alive as your soil! So you gotta take care for that!
And why do you think I've never had mites? Even when I had both worm bins going in the same room as the tent? Curious asto your answer lol! You had mites, but never brought any over to my place!

And yeah GMOs and all that type of stuff belong far away from here lol!

But if I were you, I'd get on it brother! Take your own advice and get some predators yesterday lol! One spider mite is too many to have!
And I want some AK lol before I make the big move!

Signing out for a bit tho my brother!
I'll check in a little later tonight before conking out!

Welcome TBobERoyalel The Double Solo Cups...

Are the doubled up Solo cups to make space for drainage? I mean, I've been starting tomatoes this way for years and never thought to double them up. Thanks for the tip.

Hey brother,

The second solo cup is to catch water that drains from the first cup, which the seedlings are potted in.
I have drainage holes in the cup that the seedlings sit it.
And you're welcome brother!

Before I posted the vid I was like yeahh he's probably seen it sports center is always on! Speaking of which I'm totally out of the loop as to what's going on in the world lol I used to catch up at your crib with some CNN!

But I feel you on the citations. this guy had a great organic garden and I just believed his word. But if everybody starts using neem(which they pretty much already have) I stand behind the idea of them evolving against it. It's only a matter of time. So when I heard this guy say that I didn't doubt him.

In terms of mites in your garden it is as big of a mystery as why I never got fungas nats last round lol! It was all on the chance of me or A bringing one in and letting them have a field day and I suppose you got lucky. Or it could be all the attention you gave the plants lol or the foliars, or the plant health, or you could have had them the whole time without any signs lol, we will never know! That is indeed a good question.

If you think I've got money laying around you are mistaken LOL the Alfa and book cleared me out! I will get predators once I get some though. Hell thinking of it now, I'm gonna look around for a method of capturing local predator mites lol!

Bless!

Thanks for the good oil, PeeJay and ProperGreen.

It totally makes sense that it's a question of how enclosed the space is, its exposure/isolation etc, what the microclimate is, so certain environments would be perfect for some plantsuckers, less perfect for predators, etc, and you want to make the girls as unattractive as possible so long as the negative side effects are low/negligible. Have given them a spray for good measure.

Anyway, yes yes, thanks for the responses, keep fighting the good fight, peace through fine herb.

It totally makes sense that it's a question of how enclosed the space is, its exposure/isolation etc, what the microclimate is, so certain environments would be perfect for some plantsuckers, less perfect for predators, etc, and you want to make the girls as unattractive as possible so long as the negative side effects are low/negligible. Have given them a spray for good measure.

Anyway, yes yes, thanks for the responses, keep fighting the good fight, peace through fine herb.

Nice Response And A Grand Idea! But In Regards To The Neem Oil..

Before I posted the vid I was like yeahh he's probably seen it sports center is always on! Speaking of which I'm totally out of the loop as to what's going on in the world lol I used to catch up at your crib with some CNN!

But I feel you on the citations. this guy had a great organic garden and I just believed his word. But if everybody starts using neem(which they pretty much already have) I stand behind the idea of them evolving against it. It's only a matter of time. So when I heard this guy say that I didn't doubt him.

In terms of mites in your garden it is as big of a mystery as why I never got fungas nats last round lol! It was all on the chance of me or A bringing one in and letting them have a field day and I suppose you got lucky. Or it could be all the attention you gave the plants lol or the foliars, or the plant health, or you could have had them the whole time without any signs lol, we will never know! That is indeed a good question.

If you think I've got money laying around you are mistaken LOL the Alfa and book cleared me out! I will get predators once I get some though. Hell thinking of it now, I'm gonna look around for a method of capturing local predator mites lol!

Bless!

Superb idea in thinking of catching some local predators! That one never entered my air space lol!
Keep me posted as to what you come up with in regards! Maybe buy some cheap heirloom vegetable seed, plant alongside than cannabis, let the mites get on em, then pot them up outdoors and sit back and watch what happens? I haven't done any reading on this matter so pardon me if that response sounds a little remedial lol!
Totally just winged it!

And lol about the SportsCenter and CNN remarks haha! Every now and then I still flip to Fox News just to get a laugh at all the Obama hating people lol. It's hilarious! No matter when you put Fox News on, someone will be on there talking negatively about Obama lol! I swear I haven't seen ppl this constantly pissed off in my lifetime lol! Calling the man weak because he won't wage war, he won't make this or that rash decision, he won't blablabla lol.
Regards if you like him or not based on the decisions he makes or doesn't make, you have to respect him. He's every bit as cool and collected as Bill Clinton was. If I was old enough to vote for Clinton, I would have been as proud as I was to vote for Barack. Even tho he's sold us out somewhat on cannabis. Not totally tho..

But It's crazy and just makes you realize just how much racism is still very much alive in the US.
Usually the people highest up can hide their being racist..I was taught this a long time ago, but its truly come to the front lines now! I'm just glad I understand how to make things happen on my own, and that out generation is the way it is. We're changing the game no doubt.

But lately it's been also ESPN, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild, and all the detective/crime channels lol. Can't forget MSNBC and that lockup show haha. So I've expanded just a bit, but still am rarely watching lol. Just hearing the noise from the old magic box haha. But I digress!

Back to the Neem quandary, think about it...I don't see bugs developing against this stuff, because they would have already I'm sure. Neem isn't a new treatment by any means. Bugs have had thousands of years with this stuff. From what I've read about it, rather than adapting to it, bugs learn to avoid it all together.
So logically, they're not getting a chance to evolve against it.
And in regards as to how it kills, it kills systematically unless you get it on the bugs, which then like all essential oils, it can potentially snare and suffocate bugs, killing them this way. Larvae and eggs get killed this was too.

So in veg, you might be able to beat mites back with Neem oil, but in flower, there's no hope.
But it works mainly from inside the plants like it does from inside the bugs. But the fact that it's not an instant killer is the reason why ppl knock it I'm sure. They use it the wrong way and expect results. Go figure lol.
Like me, I'm pretty sure I don't even need to be using it, but I'm using it just so that my plants have it in their systems, in the event that they need it. And in knowing how highly concentrated it is, I know that I have to be careful in using it no doubt! Just a 1/4tsp of it could probably mask the smell of flowering cannabis lol.

But In reading more about it earlier in various places before jumping to conclusion, I've come to the conclusion that it essentially stops bugs from doing what they need to do, like eating, reproducing, maturing, etc.
The consensus is that it works in many different ways tho, and only on bugs that suck the sap from the plants, or feed on the leaves, unless you spray it directly on them. And that once it dries on a leafs surface, it's harmless to those bennies. Thoughts? Do a quick jog around on it, and I'm sure we'll come to the same end point, if not one that's very similar.

And I like to think that I've always had a nice organic garden lol, but everything I say isn't to go without being questioned lol. Everything anyone says must be questioned first before I catalogue it mentally! I vet everything lol. You know this!
I'd comment in that growers thread and ask him why he feels the way he does in regards to bugs adapting to Neem. Depending on his response, I'm either thanking him for his time and answer, or asking more questions until I'm satisfied and either agree, or disagree with his POV lol. Remember Kyle Kushman and his fugazzi on curing? I wonder how many ppl are currently reciting that misinfo? Last I looked, his forum wasn't doing too hot!

:peace: & Blessings at 6am lol.

Ps. Sucks I can only sleep for like 6 hours max lol. This woman beside me sleeps like she's Shaqs size damn hahah! I'm getting kneed and elbowed all night like I'm in the Octagon fighting with the UFC lol!

And I don't think it was luck that I didn't get mites! I think it's keeping things clean more than anything else! As far as the gnats, I created their ideal habit in watering so often, but that experiment is over and done lol.
I'm going back to wet/dry cycles. Not bone dry, but dry enough lol.

You're Welcome My Brother! And Thanks For The Irie Vibes.

You're welcome brother! Thanks for asking the question which led to this discussion.
Because of you I made some time tonight to read a little more about Neem Oil, which is something I wouldn't have done I'm 99% sure, had you not posted your question! So as much as we've managed to help you, you've done the same, at least for me in a big way!

So thanks right back at ya!

Re: Nice Response And A Grand Idea! But In Regards To The Neem Oil..

[QUOTE/]I'm going back to wet/dry cycles. Not bone dry, but dry enough lol.[/QUOTE]

This seems to be the best way to water your containers also in my opinion. I never thought in regards to Fungus Gnats, simply to promote swift root development.
I used to over water too frequently(lol) when I got into this. Nowadays I can just take a look at them and see if they are nearing wilt, then I water them.

Speaking of water, I have a question for you fine folks.
I would LOVE to be able to use my tap water. PPM =70-90. Cholarmine? I don't know? How can I see what those parts per million are comprised of? Since its so low could I use it regardless without harming my micro herd?

Whatdya think?

Re: Nice Response And A Grand Idea! But In Regards To The Neem Oil..

[QUOTE/]

I would LOVE to be able to use my tap water. PPM =70-90. Cholarmine? I don't know? How can I see what those parts per million are comprised of? Since its so low could I use it regardless without harming my micro herd?

Whatdya think?

If you are on a city water system the water report is public record and should be easy to find. The county or municipality website is a good starting point. If they have an info-line, give them a call and they will point you in the right direction.

Sucks about the sleep lol! I swear if I don't smoke before bed my mind will be racing too hard. Tried it las night and didnt fall asleep until like 5am lol!

And yeah I'm done with the pest control thing lol try what works for you is all I can say.

I was also nuking my root zone with water back then though lol! But mites won't come because say there's some dirt on the ground they will come if you tracked some dirt from outside that contained them. Dirty conditions just make it easier for them to live and thrive I feel like. But all opinions over here as you already know.

In my closing thoughts on this I just don't like neem it's just my personal thought and experience. But that doesn't mean I won't spray it in once in veg. If I have good results ill edit all I said haha.

Edit: no comment on Obama LOL our society(gov't I should say) is kinda pathetic (which is why I don't watch it) so if there's impending nuclear war let me know via this lol ill be over here gardening.

Double edit: got the 2.5 pounds of Alfa Alfa today!! About to plant in the bin! Also gonna use the old bin you gave me and fill it with them and put into the sun. Will culture their nitrogen fixing bacteria once they get established and add that culture to the bin! Even though it won't be needed since there's already going to be Alfa Alfa in there ill still do it jus because lol

I am on a city water system and I'm looking at the report right now. Doesn't say specifically chorine or chloramine, but there is a report for total haloacetic acids and total trihalomethanes which further research showed are DBP's (disinfection by products). (From the use of chloramine I believe.

I wish they would just spell out everything in the water for me in plain English.

So idk really, back to melting icicles and collecting rainwater lol.

Tap water is a no go. I use tap water for my humidifier and it sits right behind a PC fan. It's been over a week and the fan is starting to buildup a white powdery substance!!! Not a lot but still lol that's not what you want on the plants!

Let the tap water sit out and bubble if possible. You can also just get a RO filter and save some trouble. But like you said earlier we spend so much on this subject its not really necessary to get a RO with a small setup.

But stay away from the tap, far away. They could put whatever in there and we could be totally oblivious to it.

PeeJay had an interesting idea he gave me this morning. And that's to get aquarium chloramine removal drops. My water PH's at 7.0 and PPMs are low so (in theory) it would be just dandy if I could only remove the potential chlorine (which is easy) AND chloramine.

Or I can keep melting icicles (lol) or buy an RO filter.

Green bro, hope u don't mind the tap water talk on your thread here, I could move it to mine...

[QUOTE/]I'm going back to wet/dry cycles. Not bone dry, but dry enough lol.

This seems to be the best way to water your containers also in my opinion. I never thought in regards to Fungus Gnats, simply to promote swift root development.
I used to over water too frequently(lol) when I got into this. Nowadays I can just take a look at them and see if they are nearing wilt, then I water them.

Whatdya think?[/QUOTE]

PeeJay handled this issue with authority over on his thread didn't he lol!
So for anyone who might be wondering what the outcome of this question was, check out PeeJays thread.
Thanks again for the information that you brought forward brother! And to you COorganics for invoking the conversation.

I am on a city water system and I'm looking at the report right now. Doesn't say specifically chorine or chloramine, but there is a report for total haloacetic acids and total trihalomethanes which further research showed are DBP's (disinfection by products). (From the use of chloramine I believe.

I wish they would just spell out everything in the water for me in plain English.

So idk really, back to melting icicles and collecting rainwater lol.

Im in a new location with this run, and I'm using bottled water just to be safe! On the towns website it makes no mention of Chloromines, and only mentions chlorine and fluoride, so i plan on going with tap water every other watering potentially during late flowering when I need water much more often. But for the past year and a half I've been using tap water because I lived in an area full of mountains and streams, so I took a leap of faith using tap water, and had no problems.
I'm just curious as to whether or not if the area has to say if their using Chloromines or not, because they clearly make no mention of it!

Tap water is a no go. I use tap water for my humidifier and it sits right behind a PC fan. It's been over a week and the fan is starting to buildup a white powdery substance!!! Not a lot but still lol that's not what you want on the plants!

Let the tap water sit out and bubble if possible. You can also just get a RO filter and save some trouble. But like you said earlier we spend so much on this subject its not really necessary to get a RO with a small setup.

But stay away from the tap, far away. They could put whatever in there and we could be totally oblivious to it.

When I was living in that area, I only used tap water brother! If I were still there, I would still be using water from the tap lol, letting it sit out for at least 24 hours before using it. So it's cool too use tap water for sure, just have to let it sit out so the chlorine gases off. Being in a bigger city tho, with no local fresh water, I'd def. suggest staying away from the tap. But your tap water should be fine!

PeeJay had an interesting idea he gave me this morning. And that's to get aquarium chloramine removal drops. My water PH's at 7.0 and PPMs are low so (in theory) it would be just dandy if I could only remove the potential chlorine (which is easy) AND chloramine.

Or I can keep melting icicles (lol) or buy an RO filter.

Green bro, hope u don't mind the tap water talk on your thread here, I could move it to mine...

I def. Don't mind the convo brother! Anything in the way of furthering our understanding of ANYTHING in regards to cannabis, is welcomed brother!
But like I said, PeeJay handled this one with brute force haha!
Keep me updated in regards to what u resort to! I'll do the same!

:peace: & Blessings Gents!

ps, I tried calling to ask several times now, to no avail. FML.
The people operating the hotline are completely incompetent!

Back
Top Bottom