My Very First Grow - Advice Welcome!

Good morning good people I have an big update for u guys my sour turbo diesel is looking pretty good to me atleAst let me know what u guys think and does anyone know if I can make my own rockwool cubes i just purchased a bag of peat moss I have some white widow seeds and also more Pineapple Express! Plus does anyone know where I can get a complete indoor grow set up I think I want a 1000 watt light I heard they help make this process much faster

So these are the most up to date pics I would like some feedback and does anyone know about how much longer it should take until this is ready this is week 16 but day 24 of flower

image1270.jpg
image1269.jpg
image1268.jpg

Nice pics D, plants are looking well but they still have a long way to go for sure, weeks still.
Rockwool is seasonal? Huh, you learn something new everyday, or maybe just the stores only carry it seasonally. You might be able to order some online but shipping would kill ya. Good luck attempting to make your own, and good luck with the rest of flower.;)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom