My very first post

Broclee

Ah man the time has come. No more talking about ,no more theories, no more what if. It time to take action, so I started my first grow and 48 days and 30 plants two grow rooms later, I'm on my 33rd day of veg. I know ,I know something dont sound right. Hahahah. See what had happened was.... it's a long story one I'll probably include on my next posture till them I look forward to chatting and make some new connections and reading all the I interesting stuffyall have going on " under the lights"

33 days old
Bag seed unknown purp strain(6)
10 days old
420 auto flower : amnesia haze(2), blue berry (3), northern lights(2)
Sealed grow room
Ffof/ffhf
Ff dirty dozen
Lg wifi a.c
Ge dehumidifier
A.c. infinity 6in online duct fan
ProCo2
3 Led full spectrum mars hydro tsw2000
Carbon filter
Lorex 4k ultra mpx video monitoring
1 dog
1 cat 20201020_003717.jpg16033342112366296081142169817347.jpg

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @Broclee :welcome:

Ah man the time has come. No more talking about ,no more theories, no more what if. It time to take action, so I started my first grow and 48 days and 30 plants two grow rooms later, I'm on my 33rd day of veg. I know ,I know something dont sound right. Hahahah. See what had happened was.... it's a long story one I'll probably include on my next posture till them I look forward to chatting and make some new connections and reading all the I interesting stuffyall have going on " under the lights"

33 days old
Bag seed unknown purp strain(6)
10 days old
420 auto flower : amnesia haze(2), blue berry (3), northern lights(2)
Sealed grow room
Ffof/ffhf
Ff dirty dozen
Lg wifi a.c
Ge dehumidifier
A.c. infinity 6in online duct fan
ProCo2
3 Led full spectrum mars hydro tsw2000
Carbon filter
Lorex 4k ultra mpx video monitoring
1 dog
1 cat20201020_003717.jpg16033342112366296081142169817347.jpg
Looking good brotha/sista ....and WOW, been growing for 14 years and all I have is some tents, some lights, and some fans...oh yeah, and I got some dirt :rofl::rofl:

Welcome, you finally made it. If you still have money buy more dirt to fill those pots up or are you planning to upsize later? GG
The three gallons pots I wont be repotting but 5 gallons ones I plan on upsizing 3 and vegging for a longer time period. And got dirt on deck too. Found. Nursery with 13 dollar bags of ffof so I stocked up lol

So I was thinking about that too and thought about one of those automatic trimmers you put the flower to do it is that something you would suggest
You mean like this :snowboating:

So I was thinking about that too and thought about one of those automatic trimmers you put the flower to do it is that something you would suggest
I think with so much to trim a trimbag or one of the trimmers would be needed. 30 odd plants to trim at a similar time could create a whole host of issues . the bowl type seem good but limited to amounts each run so could still take a while . The trimbags look better for larger amounts and something I have myself been considering. Advice would be to harvest intact ( but take the fan leaves off) Low and slow dry until totally ready to harvest. then a trimmer or similar would make very light work of it. one plant alone can take a long time to trim and manicure properly so with so many, the race will be to get them ready for jarring. I have not used a trimmer or trimbag personally but have had good reports from friends on the trimbags for big crops.

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: NO!!! Never show/tell anyone, first rule of growing, unless you're legal, and then still...85% of the time people are robbed by someone they know :popcorn:

And I was just messing with you Broc :rofl: I have about 2500 to 3 grand into my set up :thumb:

Nice set up mocha. I think it becomes a labour of love as we grow. I used a streetlight hps for a while and slowly changed setups ( constantly!!) Seeing the different methods/medium had me trying them all and now are clogging my loft up with rdws buckets and pumps piled next to plastic pots and various sized fabric ones, older lughts and bulbs, air pumps , water pumps, more tubing and piping than a plumbers merchant and enough scrap mylar to cover sputnik, 2 nft tanks and numerous d.u.y odds and ends of attempted tech.lol
Like most , I dread to think the cash invested just piled up as "use them again sometime " . settled on dirt and megacrop as the best now. lol

Back
Top Bottom